Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Red Ferrari 360 Modena brand new (at least it had a 05 plate) - I would have held out for the F430 but it was still amazing looking :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

OT but...

Kersh, why are you selling all your cars?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Beat this:

Aston Martin Vanquish
    some black Ferrari
    Porsche Carrera 4S
    Mercedes CLS55 AMG
    BMW 8-Series

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

Range Rover overfinch :eek: was always a fan of range rovers but this bad boy looked amazing, was on northern plates and was parked just down from the american embassy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

im sure others have seen this one:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=234346

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

@ outshined - selling all cos im getting a testarossa :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,386 ✭✭✭BrianD3

The most exotic car I've seen on Irish roads would be a Ferrari F40. Saw it in Kinnegad of all places :) Northern reg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

:eek: Wow, good luck with that. Would love to take the 911 off your hands if funds allowed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Spotted a Grey BMW M3 CSL, UK reg. Not sure if it had the standard tyres as you need to sign a disclaimer when you buy the car and you are not supposed to use them in the wet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭AMurphy

FX Meister wrote:
    Spotted a Grey BMW M3 CSL, UK reg. Not sure if it had the standard tyres as you need to sign a disclaimer when you buy the car and you are not supposed to use them in the wet.

heard they had bad electrics, but did not know it was that bad...

Not often we see these items about here, but pulled alongside a new Lotus yesterday.

Later, a topless Nissan Z350, interesting car, interesting lady driving... obviously did not find me interesting.... left me standing at the light.

Later, a very well kept Fiat-X19 rolled by.

However, for pure mobile art kitch, a 60's Mustang plastered with skulls of all sorts and sizes passed me on the highway this morning. Up front & center the skull and antlers of a stag. How come I never have a camera when needed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,362 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

AMurphy wrote:
    Later, a very well kept Fiat-X19 rolled by

Haven't seen one of them in years unfortunately...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

unkel wrote:
    Haven't seen one of them in years unfortunately...

Very rare about here also, but out there along with Morris Minors, Anglias and The Edsel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

The Phaethons goal was just tho bring prestige to the overall VW brand, sales were expected to be low.

The CEO of a company performing badly would buy one, internal luxury with wastage deniability "hey, its only a volkswagen"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

passed one of the original hummers on the way to work yesterday... feckin boat of a thing.

Oddly enough I've seen 4 different California reg SUV's in Cork in the last week alone. It's an invasion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Another Merc CLS two days ago and that orange lambo yesterday. I think the colour is disgusting and sticks out a mile. It's a nice enough car to spot without it trying to blind you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

Saw a stretch limousine Morgan Aero 8 the other day at O Connell Bridge

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Seen 4 stretched limo's sat eve on o'conell street :D
    And a dozen or so rx8's
    Rx 7 in cavan the other day to and a gto again today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭samo

I was driving behind something that very much resembles the 'lovely coloured' orange lambourgini - but in black. This was today passing through Newcastle near Citywest, unfortunately it was 2 cars up and the 1st car in front of me was a passat estate with a huge dog trailer towed on the back :mad: which was nowhere near as nice to look at and kept obstructing my view.

So if anyone else was in the vicinity today (what are the chances :D ) and spotted this on a northern reg plate would love to know was it a Lamborgini! - if so it was a fine car!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Saw an 04 reg Ferrari 575M parked in the Springfield Hotel in Leixlip on Sunday. Took a couple of pics of it, but haven't brought them with me, unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭beezkneez

blastman wrote:
    Saw an 04 reg Ferrari 575M parked in the Springfield Hotel in Leixlip on Sunday. Took a couple of pics of it, but haven't brought them with me, unfortunately.

The guy who owns the hotel owns the ferrari. Thats his second one. It can be seen driving around leixlip most weekends. Fab car.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

Was behind the exact same CLS the other day - very nice

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

beezkneez wrote:
    The guy who owns the hotel owns the ferrari. Thats his second one. It can be seen driving around leixlip most weekends. Fab car.
    Guessed that might be the case. Nice car, all right.

Must have been a husband and wife team.

Two passed by me today;
    She in a Alfa Giulia

and he about 200ft ahead in a topless one. see here

Or at least that's the best approximation I can put on them. the reg plate on one was "TIE ###", which makes it pretty old.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

There is normally a Ferarri 550M parked outside Vodafone in Leopardstown. It always in the reserved parking space. Sometimes there is a CL Merc there instead.

Savage motors..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

beezkneez wrote:

Son owns the hotel - he drives a Porsche GT3 most days, while the other has a Cayenne! the fathers previous Ferrari was a F355 Berlinetta. New one is amazing, although it's a funny site with him driving it :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

The Mondello museum today, lots of nice cars there, including the track owners Testarossa

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

lomb wrote:

That yoke looks horrible.

Nice on the inside though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Today, I followed a silver DB9 from blackrock to clontarf. I met a red Ferrari between Clonee & Leixlip but was going a wee bit too fast to see the exact type.
    I also saw about 15 new M5s.
    Busy day!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement