Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Geoff845

As you come through Passport Control at Dublin Airport there is a car park which is reserved for VIPs or dignitaries outside the window. Almost sure I saw that 750 parked there a few weeks ago, there was a 911 there as well.

Car is BMW Ireland's and is used by the airport for VIP's etc. Was €181,000 new, was sitting in Duffy's showroom until it was registered. It has a tone of extra's, like the front side camera which is actually quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,195 ✭✭✭MarkN

Four Seasons also have a 09 7 series, has the Four Seasons logo beside the repeaters on the wing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

As a lover of 7s, im disgusted I still haven't seen the new one, chances of spotting one outside of the big cities are slim to none. I was actually offered a test drive by Kells BMW, I don't think i'd bother as a starting price of €114,000 is slightly over my budget. :D

I'm gonna rely on the northerners to bring me down one for a good gawk, theres plenty of high end northern beasts outside where I work from time to time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

Saw this last summer , anyone want to guess who owns it?

DSC01503.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

kwalshe wrote: »

DSC01503.jpg
    Nice! Either Ozzy Ozbourne ;) or Dermot desmond?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Geoff845

Victor_M wrote: »
    Nice! Either Ozzy Ozbourne ;) or Dermot desmond?

Desmond, its parked in the Aer Rianta building alot on the RHS as you come into the airport, he then gets a lift over to a plane. Pretty sure its the same machine.

Geoff845 wrote: »
    Desmond, its parked in the Aer Rianta building alot on the RHS as you come into the airport, he then gets a lift over to a plane. Pretty sure its the same machine.

It's parked in his spot in the K Club, I'm going to paint my initial in my driveway I think. Just to be posh like......:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭paddydriver

DSC01503.jpg

No doubting he owns it - I remember him tailgating me up through Dundrum link road to M50 one Sat morning at 07:00 - can only guess he was going for an early round of golf:) Could not miss that distunctive moustache in your rear view mirror. Anyone that knows the road will know the bus lane has not been in use for ages so I took inside lane into roundabout (as meant to) and he took outside - I won on the exit and he was obviously not happy:( I remember thinking I should have stayed behind it to get a pic for this forum:D That was well over a year ago now as I am sure he may have traded up now... or maybe not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Barr wrote: »
    The Mrk 1 is better looking , dont know what they were thinking when they designed the back of it .

Looks like an Elite to me. A long time since I've seen one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

DSC01503.jpg

Jaysus for a man of his stature doesnt that car look proper chav drug dealer :D I expected something a little less ostentatious and a bit more old money from him. It might cost a bazillion euro but thats proper skanger to me....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

Saab Ed wrote: »
    Jaysus for a man of his stature doesnt that car look proper chav drug dealer :D I expected something a little less ostentatious and a bit more old money from him. It might cost a bazillion euro but thats proper skanger to me....

If that car is "skanger", then skanger me up please.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

mcauley wrote: »
    If that car is "skanger", then skanger me up please.

Yup skanger me up too,you'd get some amount of air max boxes in that boot.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Saab Ed wrote: »

I see you're point, you would expect him to be in a super saloon like Bentley flying spur or a Phantom (whilst sitting in the back seat) I'm actually surprised he drives himself. The S63 doesn't look right to me, too RR KHAN for my liking (taking a perfectly good, powerful car and adding bling to it, just to have the most expensive toy in the playground golf club car park), but I most certainly wouldn't say no if offered one!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

No doubting he owns it - I remember him tailgating me up through Dundrum link road to M50 one Sat morning at 07:00 - can only guess he was going for an early round of golf:) Could not miss that distunctive moustache in your rear view mirror. Anyone that knows the road will know the bus lane has not been in use for ages so I took inside lane into roundabout (as meant to) and he took outside - I won on the exit and he was obviously not happy:( I remember thinking I should have stayed behind it to get a pic for this forum:D That was well over a year ago now as I am sure he may have traded up now... or maybe not.

Thats Dermos alrite i work for him ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭recycle

If thats the case, i doubt he lets you call him Dermo:p

I reckon "(Yes) Sir" would be whole lot more accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

The K Club has some serious cars parked there pretty much everyday.

I'd be afraid of getting thrown out going around taking pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

I find it funny that he sees the need to fold in his mirrors in a space that "small". Unless they're coded to do so.

What do you do for him , comb the caviar out of his moustache? .... Dermo indeed......:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

CLS 55 AMG (Donabate)

MercedesBenzCLS55AMG05D58777.jpg

steve06 wrote: »
    Got off a plane on Saturday and there was a 09 750 parked on the runway waiting to collect someone!
    As you come through Passport Control at Dublin Airport there is a car park which is reserved for VIPs or dignitaries outside the window. Almost sure I saw that 750 parked there a few weeks ago, there was a 911 there as well.
    Geoff845 wrote: »
    Car is BMW Ireland's and is used by the airport for VIP's etc. Was €181,000 new, was sitting in Duffy's showroom until it was registered. It has a tone of extra's, like the front side camera which is actually quite good.
    Did the 09 750 replace this one? (taken in the executive car park at Dublin Airport about 3 years ago).

BMW750Li.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭aido 1976

lafors wrote: »
    GTR No.2 for me, saw it when I was out in Lusk today.
    He turned off, I should have followed for a better picture but I didn't have time :o

21042009362_ed.jpg

Local Lusk dealer own's this beast, have seen inside it when I bought a car off him, like a space shuttle inside, knobs dials and displays for everything. Fantastic car, and the last time I looked at his web site, it was for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

aido 1976 wrote: »
    Local Lusk dealer own's this beast, have seen inside it when I bought a car off him, like a space shuttle inside, knobs dials and displays for everything. Fantastic car, and the last time I looked at his web site, it was for sale.
    All yours for the bargain price of 99k

http://www.driving.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=1147299

If only I had the money, that car would be so happy in my ownership!

Here's another image of it taken in May last year in Lusk. (The recession must be biting hard if Simon is getting rid of it! ;)).

NissanGTR-1.jpg

Here's another image of it taken in May last year in Lusk. (The recession must be biting hard if Simon is getting rid of it! ;)).

NissanGTR-1.jpg

When I bought my car of these lads last year, around July....or so. Was told by the sales man I done the deal with (on my car that is) His boss brought it in with the intention of selling it on, straight away but had tons of shoppers with their eyes wide open and wallets tightly shut, Time wasters.

Was surprised to still see it for sale recently, or maybe "Simon" is just a little to attached to it. Dont blame him.

Grahamo999 wrote: »

Like I said in my last post, when I bought my car from them last July, they where only looking for a mere €125k, thats a €26k come down,

Bargin at €99k

As you say if only:(

Graham,,, Hmmmmmmm that's a coincidence thats who sold me my car:)

Here's another one spotted at the BOI in College Green in August last year.

NissanGTR08D39577-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Graham,,, Hmmmmmmm that's a coincidence thats who sold me my car:)
    Name of Warriors so it is...and Car Salesmen evidently!

Saw that black one when it was posted a few months back alright, great pic. Looks amazing in black

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Much nicer in black alright

• Advertisement

Name of Warriors so it is...and Car Salesmen evidently!

Saw that black one when it was posted a few months back alright, great pic. Looks amazing in black

+1 on the black

(Hows that brute of a Honda you drive going)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement