Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

The darker wheels look the business too.

Slightly off topic but I was reading about the new SpecV GTR and the Exhaust system costs something like £15000 and to get a new set of break pads and disks it'll only set you back a Recession Busting £45000!

Insane money! Just thought I'd share
    aido 1976 wrote: »
    (Hows that brute of a Honda you drive going)
    Brute of a Honda? Was saving for a Teg but decided not to go through with it because of the whole unstable workplace!

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭aido 1976

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    The darker wheels look the business too.

Slightly off topic but I was reading about the new SpecV GTR and the Exhaust system costs something like £15000 and to get a new set of break pads and disks it'll only set you back a Recession Busting £45000!

Insane money! Just thought I'd share

Brute of a Honda? Was saving for a Teg but decided not to go through with it because of the whole unstable workplace!

Holy F**K !! £45000! for brake pads and disks, do you reckon fast fit would have them off the shelf :D

Unstable workplace, Imwith you man.
    Best of luck whatever the future brings.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Euromillions is 100m on Friday. I'll be buying a Black one if I win! On top of a luxo-box like the S-Class above, and a garage full of other things. Not sure if I'd want a Veyron. LHD 'n all!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Fiona500

CLS 55 AMG (Donabate)

Absolutely love those! Practical and sexy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Did the 09 750 replace this one? (taken in the executive car park at Dublin Airport about 3 years ago).

BMW750Li.jpg

Yep, what a second hand purchase those ex-Aer Rianta 750Li's would make, only a few k put up on them (max, Plane to terminal and back) fully serviced every year and never taken above 20 Mph.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Just a few. Not exactly exotic, but 2 of them are rare enough.

Nissan Cefiro J31 (Teana)
    dsc0041t.th.jpg

BMW 760 Li
    dsc0043cnl.th.jpg

RR Khan
    dsc0044nmy.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

antodeco wrote: »
    RR Khan
    dsc0044nmy.th.jpg
    That's one for the "bad parking" thread no sign of a Taxi board on top! ;)

invest4deepvalue.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

i586939_348.jpg
    S8
    i586940_s8.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭vinruane

I love those S8's, monster of a machine. Is that the one with the W12 engine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

if i won the lotto i'd buy one of these, just for the missus so she could go shopping....:)

DSCF0524_thumb.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Seen theses yesterday:

dsc00139mwf.jpg
    dsc00136zhm.jpg
    dsc00138w.jpg
    dsc00137x.jpg
    I kinda liked it :O

dsc00140v.jpg
    Didn't really notice it! Also seen a E39 M5 followed by a E90(?) M3, didn't get pics.

And lastly
    dsc00141t.jpg

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I have to say, the Abarth 500's are such a lovely car. Shame they're not a bit bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

That 500 looks savage! I want one!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

The Abarth is a beaut, and the Sepang M5 is a rare spot!

The Brabus S Class that I posted here is outside my window again, the amount of people gawking at it when they walk past!

I've never liked them before but by gum, I want :o

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭rocknchef

antodeco wrote: »
    Just a few. Not exactly exotic, but 2 of them are rare enough.

Nissan Cefiro J31 (Teana)
    dsc0041t.th.jpg

BMW 760 Li
    dsc0043cnl.th.jpg

RR Khan
    dsc0044nmy.th.jpg

seen a RR khan yesterday must of just been valet sparkling 08 model

And a black CL63 (new shape) on UK plates just flew past, wow, I heard it before I saw it!

qz wrote: »
    The Brabus S Class that I posted here is outside my window again, the amount of people gawking at it when they walk past!

I've never liked them before but by gum, I want :o
    You work just down from where I work then.

Was talking to the owner there a few mins ago, it's the real deal. Genuine kit, SS exhaust, uprated intercooler, chipped and he showed me the illuminated kit plates.

EDIT: The Abart was very nice (except the flame mats :P ) all-round drilled disks to. Pitty it wasn't at the ALMC car show a few weeks ago, would have looked nice beside the old Abart.
    I nearly didn't spot the M5 because of the colour, it's quite un-asuming bt nice.

jozi wrote: »
    You work just down from where I work then.

Was talking to the owner there a few mins ago, it's the real deal. Genuine kit, SS exhaust, uprated intercooler, chipped and he showed me the illuminated kit plates.

EDIT: The Abart was very nice (except the flame mats :P ) all-round drilled disks to. Pitty it wasn't at the ALMC car show a few weeks ago, would have looked nice beside the old Abart.
    I nearly didn't spot the M5 because of the colour, it's quite un-asuming bt nice.

Sound of him to give you the tour! There's always nice motors on Fitzwilliam. Yesterday I spotted an R32 going down the lane beside the place of work of the Brabus-owner, the owner of which (the R32) also has an Overfinch RR and an SL55.
    And again yesterday morning a TVR Tuscan nearly ran me down going down a lane across the street behind my building. Staring out the window beats work anyway!

qz wrote: »
    Sound of him to give you the tour! There's always nice motors on Fitzwilliam. Yesterday I spotted an R32 going down the lane beside the place of work of the Brabus-owner, the owner of which (the R32) also has an Overfinch RR and an SL55.
    And again yesterday morning a TVR Tuscan nearly ran me down going down a lane across the street behind my building. Staring out the window beats work anyway!

I can see the R32 from m window, don't get to see much on the road except for on my lunch break. That Abart was down the road towards Baggott St. Not seen the SL or Overfinch in the car park. Nice sound from the R32 when he's manouvering it about :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

There ya go. Same order as last time.
    Hope it works this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

The Classic there is an Austin Healy 3000! Gorgeous cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

The Classic there is an Austin Healy 3000! Gorgeous cars.

Sweeeet!
    Thanks, I've been wondering what it was for a few years at this stage. I need to read up on my classics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Apologies for the size, my camera(phone) was set to the lowest settings

Vanquish
    SP_A0116-1.jpg

Old SAAB. Anyone know the model name?
    SP_A0119.jpg

Phantom
    SP_A0121.jpg

iQ behind it. Some size difference!
    SP_A0122.jpg

Speedster
    SP_A0123.jpg
    SP_A0124.jpg

Porsche pick up! Think it's a 928
    SP_A0125.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

I'm looking for an ID for the car below, I know the picture is brutal. I saw it on the M50 and it looked looked like a decent enough machine.

SofiaPaddysday40120.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

I'm looking for an ID for the car below, I know the picture is brutal. I saw it on the M50 and it looked looked like a decent enough machine.

SofiaPaddysday40120.jpg
    Looks like a Monaro like this, some beast, never seen one in the flash

pic-42885.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

eljono wrote: »

Old SAAB. Anyone know the model name?
    SP_A0119.jpg

Saab 96
    (probably a V4)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

<snip>

Beaten to it, but it's a Vaxhaull VXR8.

Here's a few more that were hanging around in my Photobucket album, just for the hell of it.

A Ferrari?

Car.jpg

gwens059.jpg

Car002.jpg

• Advertisement

bennyx_o wrote: »
    Beaten to it, but it's a Vaxhaull VXR8.

That looks like her alright. Beast of yoke, lovely sound from it too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement