Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Beautiful red Modena 360 on the N11 turning right onto Trees Road (I think).
    A very young guy was driving it. He blew the whole image thing IMHO though because he was wearing a matching red Ferarri T-shirt. Classy or what? :rolleyes:

PS saw TWO 360s around lunchtime last Tuesday in Baggot St.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

04 Maybach up at the Airport. Black obviously with a couple of token dodgy geezers lol.! No pics I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

That Maybach is parked outside the hotel opposite the Dáil quite regualrly if anyone wants to check it out. It's usually there in the afternoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

Went into town today and saw a Bentley GT parked outside Trinity College and then a Bentley Arnage parked outside 'The Bank' in College Green.
    On the way out from town I saw an 05D Ferrari 612.
    I was up in Citywest earlier and a Northern reg (XCZ 6540) Red Ferrari 575M drove in behind me. I saw Mansfields Phantom and there was a new Bentley Flying Spur (05 D 70700) parked in front of the hotel. Red Ferrari F430 (05 D 430) was up there aswell.
    I have pictures of all of these and i'll post them when I get them on my computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

AJ! wrote:
    Red Ferrari F430 (05 D 430) was up there aswell.
    I have pictures of all of these and i'll post them when I get them on my computer.

i think PJ (son) got rid of the 360 and got the 430

• Advertisement

AJ! wrote:
    Went into town today and saw a Bentley GT parked outside Trinity College and then a Bentley Arnage parked outside 'The Bank' in College Green.
    On the way out from town I saw an 05D Ferrari 612.
    I was up in Citywest earlier and a Northern reg (XCZ 6540) Red Ferrari 575M drove in behind me. I saw Mansfields Phantom and there was a new Bentley Flying Spur (05 D 70700) parked in front of the hotel. Red Ferrari F430 (05 D 430) was up there aswell.

Hurry! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭T-Square

ronoc wrote:
    If some one could give a proper reason why registrations shouldn't be posted that doesn't start with "I know of.." or "I heard that.." I would love to hear it. :)

On every motoring related sited I've posted to, pretty much everyone says it's a bad idea, and that should be good enough for you kid. They don't know why, but they know it's bad.

The reason for not posting reg plates is because of "cloning"

DYOR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭stevieg_irl

saw an 01 galway reg Porsch 911 GT3, no pics it was too dark(camera phone),
    very sexy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Also seen a red F430 in Galway yesterday, it was Galway reg. going way too fast for a photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

AJ! wrote:

Doen't Michael O'Leary drive a Bentley GT?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

Here in work right now, an Alfa GT, Light grey/blue - but the plate on it is 06-D-67 - with the 67 manipulated to look like GT - its a class reg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Saw one of these on the Dumore East road in Waterford today

a_bentley_gt_coupe.jpg

Someone is in the money.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

mike65 wrote:
    Saw one of them on Sandymount strand today. If you search back through this thread, the Continental GT is probably the most mentioned/spotted car. Common as muck, as about as interesting....

Saw one of them on Sandymount strand today. If you search back through this thread, the Continental GT is probably the most mentioned/spotted car. Common as muck, as about as interesting....

Agreed! They're all over the place.

There was blue Maserati Gransport in Dawson St. today (05 D 60***)
    A Bentley Arnage and two Continental GT's in Leeson St.
    Blue BMW M5 English Reg (M5 MAC) and blue 02 D Ferrari 456 in Baggot St.
    In the Four Seasons there is a Ferrari 360 in the underground car park. In the main car park there is a black M5 North Reg (EAZ 175) and another Bentley GT.
    Will post pictures soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

mike65 wrote:

a_bentley_gt_coupe.jpg

Someone is in the money.

Mike.

04-D Mike? Saw this down by the Subway / Xtravision direction in town last week, must be someone local.

Sepang Bronze e60 M5 in Power City car park, Sallynoggin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Popped into a friend in a main BMW dealer yesterday - working OT preparing cars for 06 reg - 400 of them no less!

Anyway, out the back away from forecourt and prying eyes...

Crap pic of a stored M1! (850 and mint E30 in background)
    M1.jpg

E60 M5
    06M5.jpg

and first one I've spotted in Ireland in the flesh....
    M6
    06M6.jpg

06M6rear.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Great find the M1.
    I think this might be the same M1 that sat in a delapidated showroom in
    Dundalk (near Pennys) for a long time around the early 1980s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 molloy86

I've seen a Californian reg. silver BMW M3 around the Templeouge area a few times. The reg. plate on it turns more heads than the car itself! ;)

I've also seen a silver Bentley Continental GT in the short-term airport multi-story car park a few time, parked in the same place everytime I see it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Kersh wrote:
    Here in work right now, an Alfa GT, Light grey/blue - but the plate on it is 06-D-67 - with the 67 manipulated to look like GT - its a class reg.
    06? Hows that possible?
    Or am I missing something bout where u work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 molloy86

Also saw a Lithuanian reg. Infinity FX the other day, not to common in this part of the world. No pics unfortantly.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

MercMad wrote:
    The current picture has the dealer logo !

The earlier Belfast one doesn't !

I saw Ronan Keating driving his new 7 Series the other day ! Looked great wityh HUGE wheels.........at least 20" !

Yeah , saw him in that . Nice motor !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

Its plated up and ready to go. Will be leaving work on 1st of january. Its just the plate is class, the car is nice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Ah right that makes more sense!!! Yeah beauts of a car

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Last time I posted in this thread was after seeing a Bentley Continental GT on the Wyattville road off the N11 a few months ago. No cars of not seen since then until I saw a........Bently Continental GT up close in Bray yesterday! First one was an Irish Reg, this one was a UK Reg. Big Beast of a yoke!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

I saw an Aston DB5 in Crumlin the other day, I was on a bus at the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

I reguarly see a 1960's Aston Martin DB5 on the Airton Road in Tallaght. It's on a ZV plate. I think it is used as a everyday car :eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,090 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Saw a Hummer H2 outside Clarehall today, no pic as I was driving

• Advertisement

Saw an 03 D Vanquish in Rathfarnham yesterday

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement