Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭EI321

Maybach 57 yesterday:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Hogzy wrote: »
    This be no vectra!!!!

Looking the the interior, does it have 4 pedals?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

CianRyan wrote: »
    Looking the the interior, does it have 4 pedals?:confused:

3 pedals and a foot rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

EI321 wrote: »
    Maybach 57 yesterday:
    Is it just me or does the red strip on the back take the look off it? If I was loaded I'd deffo go for the Phantom. Great spot all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

3534605084_5fe4526580.jpg

3534605060_402a67f373.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

Saw that overfinch today. Also saw both an overfinch and a project kahn yesterday! Are there many replicas of these knocking about, looked pretty real!?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

cianclarke wrote: »
    Saw that overfinch today. Also saw both an overfinch and a project kahn yesterday! Are there many replicas of these knocking about, looked pretty real!?

There are so many stages you can get. You can get just the wheels, or just the wheels and the body kit, or the whole lot including interiors etc. I've a Kahn brochure inside works, you could easily spend massive amounts of money on them. You won't see many replica's as such of the full kit, but if you see one with just the wheels they're more than likely reps.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭EI321

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    Is it just me or does the red strip on the back take the look off it? If I was loaded I'd deffo go for the Phantom. Great spot all the same

I think the Maybach is an awful looking thing full stop. The interior is nice though. I was talking to a Chauffer of a Maybach 62 outside the Shelbourne a few years ago and he said it had cost the owner 730k! Madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Fiona500

Is it just me or does the red strip on the back take the look off it?

It looks like a wound...did someone take a sword to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

There are so many stages you can get. You can get just the wheels, or just the wheels and the body kit, or the whole lot including interiors etc. I've a Kahn brochure inside works, you could easily spend massive amounts of money on them. You won't see many replica's as such of the full kit, but if you see one with just the wheels they're more than likely reps.

See na KAHN RR the other day leaving work. I don't like them but this looked stuppid, didn't look like previous KAHN's I'd seen. Had cheap looking wheels, quad exhaust maybe a body kit not sure but the fron bonnet had KAHN on it with a weird looking K logo which I never noticed or never seen before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

That white Overfinch is top spec real deal, and his Dad (my uncle) has an identical white one, with a 007 reg too. Nice yokes.

Is one of them based in Ranelagh? See one often parked up there.
    Sorry, since this is clearly speculation on who owns what i should contribute:
    n636908373_1644801_7936863.jpg
    n636908373_1644802_4534929.jpg

Both seen in Paris, one was in an Aston Martin dealership - I actually ran across the road toward it. T'was sunday, so was closed. :-(

cianclarke wrote: »
    Both seen in Paris, one was in an Aston Martin dealership - I actually ran across the road toward it. T'was sunday, so was closed. :-(
    Did Paris bring out the artist in ya, black & white photography! Very fancy. Saw a DB9 Volante today driving away from Sandymount

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Fiona500

Porsche Cayman S '06 - Sorry for the rubbish shots...was in an underground car park with mates threatening me to hurry up.

DSC_000502.jpg

DSC_000492.jpg

Did Paris bring out the artist in ya, black & white photography! Very fancy. Saw a DB9 Volante today driving away from Sandymount
    Haha yeah I'm into me faggety black 'n white stuff. There's more to come from Paris once I upload them, some seriously nice stuff.. I know it's cheating in another country, but hey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

i seen one of these today in cabra but with two black stripes going from front to back
    80106.jpg

You sure it had stripes, because i've seen one around outside Rathborne a few times but with no stripes, is owned by a boardsie, mcmlxvii or somethin like that. Absolutely gorgeous car. On the boards cool wall its in his post, his last car. Only posted in the last day or so...I slagged it off after he posted it:D I'll stick a link in tomorrow when im more sober...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564810&page=19

Post no 282. last car

You sure it had stripes, because i've seen one around outside Rathborne a few times but with no stripes, is owned by a boardsie, mcmlxvii or somethin like that. Absolutely gorgeous car. On the boards cool wall its in his post, his last car. Only posted in the last day or so...I slagged it off after he posted it:D I'll stick a link in tomorrow when im more sober...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564810&page=19

Post no 282. last car

no,this one was yellow with black stripes:)

mle1324 wrote: »
    Oh my bad, read it wrong, thought you said black with two stripes...! Some car though

Oh my bad, read it wrong, thought you said black with two stripes...! Some car though

yea,i wouldnt mind winning the lotto and start a collection and include one of them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Saw one of these in Tralee on Friday. It was bright yellow with Black wheels with a chrome sill.

It was mad. Never even heard of this make.

b-2009-Dacia-Logan-MCV-46d6b6e91cfc.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Lads, try and keep the image sizes 800 pixels or less on the longest side. Massive images are just impossible to see properly on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Got sent this one this morning from Australia:

uteandholden.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

qz wrote: »
    Got sent this one this morning from Australia:

Id say you would get so sick of that colour seeing it all the time, I think its cool now because its 'new' but you would defo grow board of it, Just like how people grew board of the pearlescent colour on the Alpha 156!!!

Saw this yesterday, Cayanne Turbo

16052009002.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Hogzy wrote: »
    Just like how people grew board of the pearlescent colour on the Alpha 156!!!

Erm... it's an ALFA ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Saw this outside Mallow swimming pool today.
    Not many out there this new

17052009d.jpg

17052009002.jpg

17052009001.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Berty wrote: »
    Saw one of these in Tralee on Friday. It was bright yellow with Black wheels with a chrome sill.

It was mad. Never even heard of this make.

b-2009-Dacia-Logan-MCV-46d6b6e91cfc.jpeg

Pretty sure it's a Dacia Logan Estate Berty. They're a Romanian make based on the Clio IIRC and licensed by Renault. They're slowly creeping west, wonder will they become the new Skoda? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Pretty sure it's a Dacia Logan Estate Berty. They're a Romanian make based on the Clio IIRC and licensed by Renault. They're slowly creeping west, wonder will they become the new Skoda? :eek:

Its a dacia alrght. Ye know we already actually get the logan over here, well kinda. The Nissan Tiida shares the same platform as the Logan. Which is better looking though?:D:rolleyes:

BTW, i dont think they'll be the new Skoda. Remember its really just a cheap Renault and people certainly aint buying those at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

mle1324 wrote: »

Yellow with Black 'Up and Over' Shelby stripes? On a T/A? Sounds a bit naff - where did you see that exactly? Could it have possibly been a Second Gen Camaro? Don't mean to doubt you but there are similarities!

Was thinking that it could have been this car?
    (Note similarities to the Bull Nose T/A on the left!)
    71043IMG_0157.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement