Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

And nobody noticed in the photo of the Aston... there's a 430 Spider parked beside it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

steve06 wrote: »
    And nobody noticed in the photo of the Aston... there's a 430 Spider parked beside it :D

Actually, i did spot the alloy wheel! Had a look on your flickr for a different pic but the shot of the two ferraris travelling together caught my eye then instead :D

Actually, i did spot the alloy wheel! Had a look on your flickr for a different pic but the shot of the two ferraris travelling together caught my eye then instead :D

How about an Audi S6, Ferrari F430 Spider, Bentley Continental GTC and Ferrari 612 ;)

3573126664_058bb64435_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

That has to be one of the best, if the the best, spot on this entire thread, not for being rare, but just getting them all in one shot!

Hats off to you Steve! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

I'll just close the thread now, shall I? :D

Undisputed heavyweight HWIST-er of the world, STEVE06!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

-Chris- wrote: »
    I'll just close the thread now, shall I? :D

Power all gone to your head Chris. . . you've changed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Geoff845

How about an Audi S6, Ferrari F430 Spider, Bentley Continental GTC and Ferrari 612 ;)

3573126664_058bb64435_b.jpg

Was in Puerto Banus last week myself, saw that old Aston. Not sure if you saw the white Cayenne Magnum edition, my photos are pretty poor but i'll stick a couple anyway (used the iphone). There was an xbow there too flying round, pretty rare machine.

web.jpg?ver=12434610200001
    web.jpg?ver=12434609880001
    web.jpg?ver=12434607590001
    Puerto%20Banus%20145.jpg?derivative=medium&source=web.jpg&type=medium&ver=12434610890001

I'll give steve06 a hour and he'll have a quality pic up of that xbow :D

In my defense I had a pint in the other hand.

Geoff845 wrote: »
    In my defense I had a pint in the other hand.

Sorry, i meant his pic is cracking - almost fit for a poster :D. Didn't mean anything was wrong wi yours...just that camera phones and dark dont work very well together!

• Advertisement

Sorry, i meant his pic is cracking - almost fit for a poster :D. Didn't mean anything was wrong wi yours...just that camera phones and dark dont work very well together!

web.jpg?ver=12434341250001

One of my better photos, chasing a GT3 round the Nurburgring last year. And yes I passed him, probably due to the fact he pulled over and slowed down to 30mph

Guilty ;)
    3571298376_1cd69498cc_b.jpg
    What annoyed me was that before I took this photo I was sitting on my balcony and it drove by with a white one in toe and I missed it...

And here's the Magnum
    3574162770_e506584afc_b.jpg

And a Gemballa
    3573353653_970abe4b8e_b.jpg

And a Hamann Gallardo with a new LP560 facelift ;)
    3573356299_28a27cc79e_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Fiona500

Absolutely epic trip Steve....forget Nurburg, I am going there on hols! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cashmni1

Great stuff Steve, keep it up. It's great to see such cars. I for one really appreciate the effort you go to, to share these photos. That photo with the Audi, 2 Ferrari's and the Bentley is just super! It will have to be the pic of the thread so far IMO.
    Oh, and enjoy the holiday too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Here's a honey of a Bug I saw this evening, not an everyday car like smelly Lambos, Ferrari's or RR Dropheads :D

28052009.jpg

28052009003.jpg

28052009001.jpg

The pic of the rear is a bit crap but the exhaust is sideways, looked the business

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Nice pics Steve, that xbow looks like a big yoke of a weapon!

Seen the white M3 i snapped yesterday, guy live nearby, only took a quick snap of his shiny new Brembo brakes :pac: He told me yesterday he tracked it more than a few times and the standard brakes just weren't up for it hence the Brembo kit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭brandon_flowers

An EVO IX passing me on the Ennis Bypass yesterday.

I have some pics from Edinburgh last weekend, saw some amazing cars but I was too busy drinking to take loads of photos and when a car is moving and Im drinking its more likely be a photo of the ground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭dunkindonuts

Guilty ;)
    3571298376_1cd69498cc_b.jpg
    What annoyed me was that before I took this photo I was sitting on my balcony and it drove by with a white one in toe and I missed it...

What car is this??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

What car is this??

KTM X-BOW
    240hp and 790kg
    Do the maths :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,195 ✭✭✭MarkN

No pics as I just couldn't get the phone out quick enough.

2009 Audi A5 cabriolet in silver going past BT carpark with the roof down. Looked good! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

MarkN wrote: »
    No pics as I just couldn't get the phone out quick enough.

2009 Audi A5 cabriolet in silver going past BT carpark with the roof down. Looked good! :)
    Never seen one of these, only released this year??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭NewApproach

Saw this last Thursday in Galway, apols about the quality, blame a) the phone, b) the light and c) my belly being full of beer :D

e0qqsj.jpg

2rmlfll.jpg

35mpjev.jpg

edit: smaller pics for all our dial up friends :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    Never seen one of these, only released this year??

Aye. The first one I saw was watching the golf two weeks ago. It was at the tee off of one of the holes. The same lad who was taking his shot at the time got a hole in one and apparently got the car:eek:

Very nice though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Ok...yes I was driving at the time, yes I flew into the other lane to get a better view but there was no one behind me and no one else in the car either...but I did just see this baby on the back of a car transporter on the Tivoli fly-over by Silversprings...

30052009136.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I cannot believe they would load a Transit above such a beauty of a car.

I hope the new owner really check over the car for scratchs before taking delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Just a Ford Focus, nowt special in my opinion. ;)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Also spotted an F430 , red with roof down. No pic as he was going the opposite direction. One day.
    Sorry about this pic, plus it's only a GT, shouldn't have bothered!

dsc00342hyk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭UhOh

Berty wrote: »

I hope the new owner really check over the car for scratchs before taking delivery.

Its one of the 2 press cars destined for Ford Ireland so it's ok ;)

el diablo, dont be such a badge snob :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

EPM wrote: »
    Ok...yes I was driving at the time, yes I flew into the other lane to get a better view but there was no one behind me and no one else in the car either...but I did just see this baby on the back of a car transporter on the Tivoli fly-over by Silversprings...

Not an Rs though is it?

Cracking car all the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭UhOh

Not an Rs though is it?

it is

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement