Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

CianRyan wrote: »
    AMG or Brabus?(

Definitely not amg.

Don't think it's brabus either. I think it's loisner (sp?)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Couldn't seem to find an AMG od Brabus with that side vent. Looks very similar to this (with 2 extra doors)

Too tired to embed it but it looks quite alike...

http://image.europeancarweb.com/f/8700533/0704_ec_03_z+2007_geneva_auto_show+lorinser_CL_front_view.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Sort of like that, don't suppose you have a pic of the reg? You could try cartell.

Those are SLR wheels, is it tunned and kitted out by Mclaren? :confused:
    The mind boggles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

It just looks like it's been fitted with a Lorinser kit, one of the nastier ones...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Bearcat

unfortunetly there are a few clowns going round in oil buner CLS merc with blemmed up kits....they look appalling and fool none of us.

The car above looks hideous with the cut into front wings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Seen a northern reg'ed AMG cls last week, it was in someones garden, didn't feel right to take a pic of it there and then.

They look like McLaren wheels and Lorinsiner came to mind also for the kit. Prob a CLS 320 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

No pic of the reg, was sitting in the car coming out of a carpark.
    I wouldn't be a fan of that kit, but its not the worst of the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭millington

The wheels are SLR Turbines but reps are everywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Wheels on CLS are Lorinser, and CLS is also Lorinser, i saw one of them i Dublin Showroom http://www.sportservice.lorinser.com/en/vehicles/15.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭millington

Wheels on CLS are Lorinser, and CLS is also Lorinser, i saw one of them i Dublin Showroom http://www.sportservice.lorinser.com/en/vehicles/15.html
    Right you are. Very similar though, SLRs are split look

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭EI321

cls1.jpg

That looks like a Kleeman kit

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

On the M1 (not my pic)

post2221244411981.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭illdoit2morrow

tossy wrote: »
    On the M1 (not my pic)

post2221244411981.jpg
    :eek: :( :eek: ...i hope everyone is ok

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

saw an 07 DB volante yesterday on the main cork / dublin road, took a pic, but it's not up to much.........on another note, can anyone give me more details on a Merc S600, never seen one before, it was an 07............

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

cjmcork wrote: »
    saw an 07 DB volante yesterday on the main cork / dublin road, took a pic, but it's not up to much.........on another note, can anyone give me more details on a Merc S600, never seen one before, it was an 07............

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_W221

And,
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Mercedes+S600

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭itsjaybud

Nice work Limerick Man with googling the S600, something il be using in the future!!!

I know its being mentioned before but it REALLY is annoying when people quote some one and dont delete the pic from it.

Is it that hard to just name the car in question and then comment instead of displaying the picture again.

Anyway the week has started on a poor note regards the crashed Lambo!

itsjaybud wrote: »
    I know its being mentioned before but it REALLY is annoying when people quote some one and dont delete the pic from it.

Is it that hard to just name the car in question and then comment instead of displaying the picture again.

If you look back over previous posts, I've been editing second pictures out of quotes, leaving it at just one. Although this is still annoying.

It's in the charter, if people could stop quoting pictures as much as possible in future, it'll make an easier life for as of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

V12 Bi-turbo

IMG00068-20090608-1404.jpg

IMG00069-20090608-1404.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭UhOh

anyone around Cork spot a lorry with 3 new Focus RS's on them today ala the spot from last weekend by chance?

A few months ago I mentioned on this about seeing a Merc around Dublin 7 with "Arse Grills" but I didn't know what it was...saw it again last night, 08 CL63, really impressive looking on the road, drove by me while I was walking so I couldn't get a pic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭stealthyspeeder

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    A few months ago I mentioned on this about seeing a Merc around Dublin 7 with "Arse Grills" but I didn't know what it was...saw it again last night, 08 CL63, really impressive looking on the road, drove by me while I was walking so I couldn't get a pic!

Was it the one I posted on page 566?

Was it the one I posted on page 566?
    Nope , was black, I'll have to keep an eye out because I work around there so I'm sure I'll see it again, It only caught my attention when I noticed the V8 Kompressor on the side...would that make it a CLS63?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Blurry Vantage
    3607598079_2c90cd915e.jpg

Bullnose ( I know it's not a car but..)
    3607598055_62c7d22078.jpg

Old out of use hearse
    3607598059_aac3542f6a.jpg

Yes that is a skeleton hanging in the front..ironic or what
    3607598071_477ff29167.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

I saw a rake of cool cars today! Aston Martin M3 Brabus Merc RS4 GranTurismo.. oh wait nah it's just the same auld boring shyte that everyone else sees.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

TheBazman wrote: »
    Old out of use hearse
    That would look the biz if they lost the hub caps. Good find though!

kbannon wrote: »
    That would look the biz if they lost the hub caps. Good find though!

Tut tut, a moderator breaking our new rules :P

I saw this. I don't know how the managed to jump the kirb, and (whatever it's called when skateboarders slide along poles) and land in the spot it did. The front right wheel was pulled of it.

IMG_5317.jpg

Edit:

Front
    IMG_5315.jpg

How to annoy your friend.
    DSC00270.jpg

Apparently some father tore up beside him and beeped, as his son gave the thumbs up. Makes me feel like my €2.99 was worth while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Tut tut, a moderator breaking our new rules :P

I saw this. I don't know how the managed to jump the kirb, and (whatever it's called when skateboarders slide along poles) and land in the spot it did. The front right wheel was pulled of it.

Is that a woman i see before me?;)

No pics, but i did manage to overtake an RS6 in a 1.6 A3 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Saw that myself yesterday morning. It's about the 15 car I seen go off and land in the very same place and I still havn't got a clue how the hell they manage to do it.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement

I was driving along, and I see this Defender from a distance, as I get closer, it's not a Defender? Anyone know what it is?

I swear, this is the height of high end Motors I see down these parts:rolleyes:.

DSC00260.jpg

Edit: Dodgey reg on it as well??

Registration 04LK6266
    Make PEUGEOT
    Model 307
    Description 2.0 HDI S 110BHP 03DR
    Fuel Type DIESEL

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement