Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Do-more wrote: »
    Looks like it is probably Guernsey
    It did look like this type face but without the GBG logo.
    Thanks.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

When I lived in Jersey in the Ch. Islands I saw the Guernsey "911" plate on an old 933 Turbo, nice plate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    Ireland aint the only country where you can get a Scirocco! Where did you take the pics of the Challanger? No recession there eh!!!

Yeah I know Ireland isnt the only place, but its home :) The Challanger was in Ohio, recession is here but there's still big money around (farrari around the corner and a new lambo shop up the road)

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭EI321

WORLDS MOST RIDICULOUS CAR:

BIG FOOT DODGE PICKUP IN MEATH:

• Advertisement

VW PHAETON TODAY IN DUBLIN:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

EI321 wrote: »
    VW PHAETON TODAY IN DUBLIN:
    Very nice car, the Phaeton. I want one. :p Saw one last week in Enniskerry, not sure if it was the same one. I'd say there's only a handful of them in Ireland.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

This girl is on sale near my work...
    http://www.whatcar.ie/usedcardetail.php?id=163358

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Listing says its 2009 but it has 2007 plates?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

kbannon wrote: »
    kbannon wrote: »

You on commission? :D

• Advertisement

naw - was working off a crappy wifi connection!
    one now deleted!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Today's photo's

Nothing special but i show you what i saw today:

First ML BRABUS which i saw in Ireland, but I'm not sure it's real BRABUS in France a saw originally ML BRABUS and was different :/ i think BRABUS should be D3 but this today was ML500 BRABUS :|

p1190433.jpg
    p1190424.jpg
    p1190417.jpg
    p1190434.jpg
    p1190429.jpg
    p1190407.jpg
    p1190412.jpg
    p1190430.jpg
    p1190421.jpg
    p1190419.jpg
    p1190404.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

It isn't a petrol, and it was outside a signage company when I took it, so it's not a real thing, but it's still cool :D

DSC00291.jpg
    DSC00292.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

That "ML500" Barabus is registered as a 420CDI according to cartell, I'm sceptical of every single souped up Merc I see these days, what the hell is it with the seemingly growing number of diesel drivers pretending they are driving top of the range versions of their Oil burners?

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

Excellent Pics Marcinek - the Volante looks terrific, even when it is a bit grubby!

edit: just copped that is some odd effect on the picture, nevermind!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,195 ✭✭✭MarkN

Majority of those pictures taken in a yard at Richford Motors... that's cheating :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭bostoncommon

Victor_M wrote: »
    That "ML500" Barabus is registered as a 420CDI according to cartell, I'm sceptical of every single souped up Merc I see these days, what the hell is it with the seemingly growing number of diesel drivers pretending they are driving top of the range versions of their Oil burners?

|From CARZONE.

Make

Mercedes-Benz
    Model
    ML-Class
    Price
    €74,950
    Engine
    4.2 Diesel
    Body Type
    MPV
    Transmission
    Automatic
    Year
    Colour
    Metallic Black
    Mileage
    27,000 M / 43,452 KM
    Owners
    Doors
    Additional Info

Adjustable Steering Wheel, Air-Conditioning, CD Player, Multiple Airbags, CD Multichanger, Anti theft system, Remote locking, Central locking, Cruise control, ABS, Tiptronic, Outside temperature meter, Leather upholstery, Electric mirrors, Foglights, Rear spoiler, Self levelling suspension, Tinted glass, Xenon lights.

420 ML With Full BRABUS Body kit, BRABUS CHIP, Up Grade Alloys,Twin Tail Pipes,Running Bords,Power Open and Close Boot,Tan Leather Heated Seats With Lumbar,Bluetooth Phone,Harman Kardon,Park Dist Control,Multi Function Steering Wheel,

p1190404.jpg
    cool - it looks photoshopped!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

it is photoshopped, but only "black brush" and light/shadow

ML is in richford, but I show what I saw today :P if it's not fair then sorry I didn't know

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Seen this on the way to Powerscourt Waterfall:
    dscf5042u.jpg
    This one's genuine unlike many other mercs.

Only thing I have to say about it is that I wish the guy was driving it and not the lady. Would have been nice to hear a bit more sound from them exhausts, which was pretty by the way.

dscf5052.jpg
    dscf5053t.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

The usual fare

dsc00361aky.jpg

it is photoshopped, but only "black brush" and light/shadow

ML is in richford, but I show what I saw today :P if it's not fair then sorry I didn't know

My comment wasn't directed at you or your superb photography in any way:D Keep up the good work, I'm crap at taking photos, but I'm getting good at spotting mercs that are badged as something they are not;)

|From CARZONE.

Make

Mercedes-Benz
    Model
    ML-Class
    Price
    €74,950
    Engine
    4.2 Diesel
    Body Type
    MPV
    Transmission
    Automatic
    Year
    Colour
    Metallic Black
    Mileage
    27,000 M / 43,452 KM
    Owners
    Doors
    Additional Info

Adjustable Steering Wheel, Air-Conditioning, CD Player, Multiple Airbags, CD Multichanger, Anti theft system, Remote locking, Central locking, Cruise control, ABS, Tiptronic, Outside temperature meter, Leather upholstery, Electric mirrors, Foglights, Rear spoiler, Self levelling suspension, Tinted glass, Xenon lights.

420 ML With Full BRABUS Body kit, BRABUS CHIP, Up Grade Alloys,Twin Tail Pipes,Running Bords,Power Open and Close Boot,Tan Leather Heated Seats With Lumbar,Bluetooth Phone,Harman Kardon,Park Dist Control,Multi Function Steering Wheel,

So it's a ML 420CDI Brabus, NOT an ML500 Brabus, they would be better removing the engine designation badge altogether rather than pretending that a €110K SUV is a €190k (guesses) SUV, pretty pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭UhOh

jozi wrote: »
    Seen this on the way to Powerscourt Waterfall:

This one's genuine unlike many other mercs.

:eek: 350 grands worth of a Merc!!! Unreal

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Not my pic, never saw one before, it was parked outside the imperial in Cork this evening, got a glance at the letters on the back of it as i drove past and checked what it was online when i got home.

Turns out it's on carzone for sale! not a supercar i know, but it looked so weird i had to mention it!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Not my pic, never saw one before, it was parked outside the imperial in Cork this evening, got a glance at the letters on the back of it as i drove past and checked what it was online when i got home.

Turns out it's on carzone for sale! not a supercar i know, but it looked so weird i had to mention it!

There is one of these parked on Lough Atalia road in Galway City. I saw it today and every time I pass really.

Its Navy. Anybody who knows this road will know its very hard to stop on the road unless stopped in traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

qz wrote: »
    The usual fare

dsc00361aky.jpg

QZ - that pic taken on Dundrum hill beside the copshop?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

qz wrote: »
    The usual fare

dsc00361aky.jpg

Now that is something you don't see every day a Rover 820 Vitesse, very nice good catch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

UhOh wrote: »
    Holly crpa I didn't know they cost that much http://cars.rte.ie/newcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=Details&vehicle_id=759023120081201&strSpecs=SSCIRL2002

Would have asked the owner why a Merc and not something like a Lambo/Ferrari/etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

UhOh wrote: »

I knew they were big bucks, never realised the AMG model was that much - Christ!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement