Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭itsjaybud

Victor_M wrote: »
    My comment wasn't directed at you or your superb photography in any way:D Keep up the good work, I'm crap at taking photos, but I'm getting good at spotting mercs that are badged as something they are not;)

Think Marcinek was responding too MarkN comment and not yours!!! But ya some nice pics and keep them coming!

jozi wrote: »
    Holly crpa I didn't know they cost that much http://cars.rte.ie/newcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=Details&vehicle_id=759023120081201&strSpecs=SSCIRL2002

Would have asked the owner why a Merc and not something like a Lambo/Ferrari/etc

Well in fairness its probably a bit easier to drive around in a merc like that on a daily basis than say a Ferrari or Lambo!!

Would still go for an ole F430 myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭paddydriver

UhOh wrote: »
    :eek: 350 grands worth of a Merc!!! Unreal

Far too much for a merc - could have an M5 for the family and a 911 turbo for the weekend for near same money... well could now anyway:D Plenty of good deals about.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    QZ - that pic taken on Dundrum hill beside the copshop?

It be.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭diegowhite

jozi wrote: »
    Seen this on the way to Powerscourt Waterfall:

This one's genuine unlike many other mercs.

Only thing I have to say about it is that I wish the guy was driving it and not the lady. Would have been nice to hear a bit more sound from them exhausts, which was pretty by the way.

same car i believe round the corner from my house, looks like a monstor in person
    photo.jpg

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Argh (the frustration, not my brother!), stop replying with pictures of the cars in them!! I keep thinking theres more new cars in it :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I don't mind replies with no pictures, conversation about the cars is great imho.

People replying while quoting & re-posting all the pictures though.. grrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭MSporty

tossy wrote: »
    No more than RS4 owners and previous R32 golf owners,people in glass houses and all that jazz eh?

Probably would have raced him only I was in a Pajero!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

MSporty wrote: »
    Probably would have raced him only I was in a Pajero!

Best of luck with that one :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

IMG00086-20090612-1719.jpg

IMG00087-20090612-1719.jpg

IMG00088-20090612-1720.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭conneem-TT

MSporty wrote: »
    On lighter note I might be getting a test drive of a TTRS next week, ill post some pics and a review on here if anybodies interested.

Yeah where are you getting the test drive, I think the first ones to land in the UK will not be until the Goodwood Festival of Speed on Jul 3rd-5th with the dealer launch on the following weekend 11th/12th and then the following weekend they will be on show at EvenTT09.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

A reminder:
    Originally Posted by Moderator View Post

Rules for posting here;

...Please do not comment on the owners of vehicles posted on here. Saying the likes of 'only a muppet would drive something like that' will not be tolerated on this thread any more. Have your personal opinion on the vehicle, but leave the owners, their occupations and all other begrudgery out of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Speaking of TTRS, here's a TTS I saw recently. Is there much difference? I assume they're the same engines as the S4 and RS4? :)

AUdiTTS.jpg

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭MSporty

conneem-TT wrote: »
    Yeah where are you getting the test drive, I think the first ones to land in the UK will not be until the Goodwood Festival of Speed on Jul 3rd-5th with the dealer launch on the following weekend 11th/12th and then the following weekend they will be on show at EvenTT09.

Audi Ireland have a demo coming in next week, thats what im told, you jealous Conneem? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

That CL65 is very nice, I've seen a few 63's around, glad to see someone had the wallet/guts/balls to get one of the 65's.......

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭UhOh

el diablo wrote: »
    Speaking of TTRS, here's a TTS I saw recently. Is there much difference? I assume they're the same engines as the S4 and RS4? :)

no, the TTRS is 335bhp whereas the RS4 was around 420. Whats thr damage on the TTRS btw? I presume around the 90k mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

If you want to start a thread to discuss the TTRS please do. Stop dragging this thread off topic

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Hope this is ok as it's not off topic, that TTRS is lovely, love the style of the new TT, would much rather one of those and keep the change than an R8...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Another go at trying to get multiple cars into 1 pic.
    3620467087_098d759a2d_b.jpg

Phantom, R8, 612, California.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Great pic (again), I love the California.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Quality not great - only from my phone
    R8
    3622166986_1ecdbbc414.jpg

and....Focus RS
    3622166990_37e9bca5e0.jpg

• Advertisement

Sorry about the tree. Too lazy to walk down and get a proper picture.

CIMG2941.jpg

CIMG2942.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 ImaBM-man

Guy who works across from me just collected this yesterday, looks alot better in the flesh, pics are off the phone.

12062009001.jpg

12062009003.jpg

12062009002.jpg

12062009.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

There I was thinking I had pulled off a coup with the pic of the RS and you go and post all of those, and much better quality :)

Quite nice in the flesh alright - and not as chav as I had feared - I think thats prob the best colour unless you really want to shout about it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

Is the ford logo red on the RS?

A few more. The plate is good.

CIMG2944.jpg

CIMG2945.jpg

CIMG2946.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

TheBazman wrote: »
    There I was thinking I had pulled off a coup with the pic of the RS and you go and post all of those, and much better quality :)

Quite nice in the flesh alright - and not as chav as I had feared - I think thats prob the best colour unless you really want to shout about it

2 different RS with different regs. Wonder how many are about?

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭itsjaybud

Cant wait to see the new RS on the road, just never been a fan of those wheels!

Anyway forget the RS & the Lambo, a nice Skoda Fabia 1.4 TYPE R today!!!:rolleyes::eek:

82546.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cashmni1

itsjaybud wrote: »
    Cant wait to see the new RS on the road, just never been a fan of those wheels!

Anyway forget the RS & the Lambo, a nice Skoda Fabia 1.4
    That's just embarrassing. - the type R thing that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭UhOh

RedorDead wrote: »
    2 different RS with different regs. Wonder how many are about?

officially from Ford, only 11. With another one next weekend :D.....most seem to be blue. At least 5 blue ones so far & I know there's one green & 2 white alright....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

TheBazman wrote: »
    Quality not great - only from my phone
    R8
    3622166986_1ecdbbc414.jpg

The fella that owns the R8 used to work where I work, until he won the Lotto :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement