Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

kbannon wrote:

That 507 Roadster is worth about a $0.25 Million.
    There were only 253 of them built AFAIK.
    With regards the
    >:cool: He should have gone to Specsavers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I saw this, today and several other time in the south Kilkenny area but what is it?

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

el tel wrote:
    With regards the
    >:cool: He should have gone to Specsavers

huh?

mike65 wrote:
    I saw this, today and several other time in the south Kilkenny area but what is it?

Mike.

looks like some jap import version of a luxury car like a Rolls... next time get closer and give us a better shot - hehe :)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

ciarsd wrote:
    huh?
    I believe he is referring to Frank Keanes shades (follow my link above)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

Here are a few of the cars I have seen recently. The Ferrari belongs to Michael Cullen who races in the '360 Challenge' series in Europe. Oh yeah, the Aston Martin isn't a normal Vanquish - its a Vanquish S.

kbannon wrote:
    I believe he is referring to Frank Keanes shades (follow my link above)

having checked the link out --- agreed :D!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

There was a Z1 on display in this garage for a while. Easily my favourite modern BMW. Is that also part of his collection?

The 507 is lovely. The (original) 328 more so. There was a Z8 there for a bit too. Very bling, very retro. Not sure I liked it at all, but strangely attractive, like a fat slag on ecstasy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

:v: Ha Ha Ha... saw it outside the courthouse in Cork city during the week..Can it still be posted even tho' i didnt see it today.??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

what the hell is that LOL

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

:v: Ha Ha Ha... saw it outside the courthouse in Cork city during the week..Can it still be posted even tho' i didnt see it today.??:D
    Course you can !
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

LOL :D:D ....I think that could nearly go onto the Humour board as well....cuz nothing on that seems to get a laf outta me lately!!

Good spottin' hakko!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Dead

theres lots em around [ duh ]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Seen that cream egg the other day round dublin to, heard if you stop it you get loadsa egg???
    And for this week,
    2 Lotus Elise
    M5 (Old one and new) & M3 Cabrio (E46)
    1986 mr2, not seen them in a while

Will upload pics when i get a chance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Yesterday - 06 D F430 in red near Glendalough in Co. Wicklow, gorgeous.
    Today - 06 D DB9 Volante in silver parked outside one of the houses in my estate, looks like someone treated themselves for the new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

A black 06 D mustang in Beaumount hospital car park. Pic is in my phone (nec343i) - dont know how to get it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Kersh wrote:
    A black 06 D mustang in Beaumount hospital car park. Pic is in my phone (nec343i) - dont know how to get it out.

Send it to someone that has infra red on their phone and computer and ask them nicely to email it to you!

Back OT: Saw a white strech hummer in Dublin (apparently there's one coming to Waterford, one of the taxi firms bought one), near the Point on my way to the Oasis gig. And a Silver Lotus Elise in Carlow around the 28th of Dec.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Send it to someone that has infra red on their phone and computer and ask them nicely to email it to you!
    Or someone with bluetooth,...I already PMd him offering

fletch wrote:
    Or someone with bluetooth,...I already PMd him offering

I suppose I should have volunteered....

If it doesnt work you can send it to me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

classic8gk.jpg

db91ew.jpg

m33jk.jpg

m613ru.jpg

m626ov.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

H3 Humvee in Castletroy.

OMG the 1st pic of that M6.....*drools*

kaimera wrote:
    H3 Humvee in Castletroy.

Is the H3 out? And it would have been a Hummer

Some nice pics there qz! That's a mighty fine M6.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

fletch wrote:
    OMG the 1st pic of that M6.....*drools*

You're welcome!

It has an Engine start/stop button on it. I was gazing at the dash when a salesman walked past me. Cue said button lighting up! So tempting...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Is the H3 out? And it would have been a Hummer

http://www.hummer3.net/images/H301.jpg

definatly what I saw. Black. Holding up the place :)

qz wrote:
    You're welcome!

It has an Engine start/stop button on it. I was gazing at the dash when a salesman walked past me. Cue said button lighting up! So tempting...
    Hmm what would you have to do to get to take one for a test drive? Jesus it looks so much better than the promo picks...love the colour!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

Ah here is that mustang that was in Beaumount hospital multistorey....

06Dmustang.jpg

Oh and there was an Aston vantage there tonight, No pic though, ill bring the digi camera tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

forget about the showrooms and the personal collection, you should see out the rear yard, away from public eyes

.........yes I've been there, though it was a few years ago now !

BTW the Cayenne Turbo WAS/IS black !

Still dont like the BMW 6 series but my wife is warming to it.............and that is kinda scary !!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

fletch wrote:
    Hmm what would you have to do to get to take one for a test drive? Jesus it looks so much better than the promo picks...love the colour!
    I guess the first thing is to look as if you can afford to buy it!
    Seemingly there are a number of tales of people going into Joe Duffys wanting to buy a new BMW (e.g. the CSL) but weren't dressed to look the part and they were turned down the chance to try the cars!

• Advertisement

kbannon wrote:
    I guess the first thing is to look as if you can afford to buy it!
    Seemingly there are a number of tales of people going into Joe Duffys wanting to buy a new BMW (e.g. the CSL) but weren't dressed to look the part and they were turned down the chance to try the cars!

Funny you should mention that. My friend was not given the opportunity of a test drive in Duffy's last year and found them rather unpleasant. Long story short, he bought in Frank Keane's and whilst over near Duffy's not long after, pulled in, in his new car with Keane's stickers on it making sure he was seen by the 'Sales Associate' whilst browsing some used models! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement