Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Wes430

I saw these in Puerto Banus.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭mullingar

Silly reg on the last one there : PHA7T

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Wes430

And 3 more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Not really a fan the engine lid on the yellow Gallardo. Hamann SLR is interesting, the PHA7T Murci's been around for a few years with a few different reg's now. Keep your eye out for the black LP640 roadster with the Capristo exhaust, sounds awesome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Max_Damage wrote: »
    Also posted in the classics forum, although it might be worth a mention here:

Spotted this 2004 Mexican Beetle in Carrickmines earlier today:

ABCD0008.jpg

Funny, the Type 1 Beetle finished production in 2003, this mustn't have been registered 'till the following year.

Although it's not really visible in the photo (I had the camera on maximum zoom), I did manage to get the reg. plate number on it: 04-L-3148.

From Cartell:

Registration 04L3148
    Make VOLKSWAGEN
    Model BEETLE
    Description 1600I LEFT HAND DRIVE 2DR
    Fuel Type PETROL

The white sidewall on the tyres are a real flavour of Mexico!
    Tip - don't zoom with a phone camera, no point as it's only digital zoom.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭bostoncommon

mullingar wrote: »
    Silly reg on the last one there : PHA7T
    what about the Bentley reg "back right" HAPPY

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

IMG00026-20090519-1143.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭high horse

Saw this today in Sligo, and the E30 in the background is mine...

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭voteforpedro

viggen.th.jpg

viggen1.th.jpg

identitycrisis.th.jpg

Lovely AMG Kompressor Speedster:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

steve06 wrote: »
    Not really a fan the engine lid on the yellow Gallardo

thats a ferrari testarossa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

tdc wrote: »

:confused:

I'd crash laughing and pointing if i seen that speedster :D

What? It's a Gallardo Lp560 https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/252176/87234.jpg it just doesn't look right, maybe it's the angle.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

tossy wrote: »
    :confused:
    What? It's a Gallardo Lp560 https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/252176/87234.jpg it just doesn't look right, maybe it's the angle.

There is a Testarossa (Yellow convertible) behind the wall beside the Gallardo.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭ongarite

2621dhf.jpg
    ay1zte.jpg
    287qluq.jpg

h3000 wrote: »

yea, but I had said I didn't like the lid on the Gallardo!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

yea, but I had said I didn't like the lid on the Gallardo!
    Oopps I taught tdc was just pointing out the Testarossa.:)

h3000 wrote: »

Anyhow did you see that lovely yellow Testarossa parked beside the Gallardo:)

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Coming down the M1 yesterday, and I saw a Fiesta ST. Hadnt seen one before. Couldnt get a picture cause I was overtaking it at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Having a number plate at the front of a Gran Turismo really ruins it. Shame they are required by law

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Dacia in Tralee. Romanian built car. This car is STILL on Romanian plates. It has been in the country a LONG LONG time.

PICT0674-1.jpg

Berty wrote: »
    Dacia in Tralee. Romanian built car. This car is STILL on Romanian plates. It has been in the country a LONG LONG time.

Which means there is still hope for the ugly ba5tard to return to Romania!!!

EDIT ^^^ I Mean the car and not the owner

• Advertisement

Hogzy wrote: »

Congratulations your parents must be proud!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭rgunning

I'm guessing he means the car, not the owner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Maybe you can go to Romania on your two week holiday from here

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

In regards to that Granturismo, i see it everyday coming home from work. Have also seen a nice DB9 parked there. Some people with good taste live there lol

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

porsche 912 in Omni Park Shopping Centre today at lunchtime.

Porshce912.jpg

Onkle wrote: »
    Maybe you can go to Romania on your two week holiday from here

I want to make an apology for the comment i made above. I was refering to the looks of the car and not the individual who owns it, I never meant to cause offense to any boards member or any other person for that manner. I should have looked over that post before posting it as i completely understand how the comment can look insulting! I never intended to insult the owner of the car, simply the car itself.

Again sorry to all concerned and thanks to Onkle for lifting the ban!!!!!!

I want to make an apology for the comment i made above. I was refering to the looks of the car and not the individual who owns it, I never meant to cause offense to any boards member or any other person for that manner. I should have looked over that post before posting it as i completely understand how the comment can look insulting! I never intended to insult the owner of the car, simply the car itself.

Again sorry to all concerned and thanks to Onkle for lifting the ban!!!!!!

Fair play to you Hogzy,it was only after rgunning mentioned you might be talking about the car i realized he might have a point - unfortunate wording on your part! Good to see someone on Boards be a man/woman and apologise!

In the interest of debate i don't think its that ugly,those wheels do it no favours though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Saw an S8 in Galway but unfortunatley he drove down a one way street, and then later decided to change lane without looking so I got a really good look at it...

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Saw these two yesterday. I love the Merc VX220

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭plissken

Fair play to you Hogzy,it was only after rgunning mentioned you might be talking about the car i realized he might have a point - unfortunate wording on your part! Good to see someone on Boards be a man/woman and apologise!

I don't see why he should have to be honest, on my reading of the original post it was quite clear Hogzy was refering to the car and not its driver.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement