Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Darn, never a camera when I need one!

Then again, nothing that special... :rolleyes: Saw a lovely burgundy '08 Brera in the flesh today... with the front bumper off. Given an apparent lack of damage I'd guess they were just fitting a new lightbulb. Those kerrazy Alfa designers! :D

Also saw a blue ('06?) Accord Type R lounging around Carlow today... then saw it again when it flew past us on the N9. Overtook about eleventy-seven vehicles in one go at an insane speed. Three seconds later we drove past some grinning Gards parked up waving a speed gun of some sort around and giggling roflmao.gif

Guess which genius has points and a fine on the way? evilgrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Berty wrote: »
    ST Focus in Askeaton, Co Limerick

Can't believe you got so many "Thanks" for posting a Ford Focus...:confused:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

Compared to some of the absolutly top notch spots that we get from some of you boys, these are nothing, but the title of the thread lets me away with it.... Is especially like the C70

Crazy Golf from France
    07062009-1.jpg

Focus RS - This one may have been posted before

05082009.jpg

Good looking C70

DSC00509.jpg

When I saw this , With the wisdom of Miley Byrne I said " Well ... Holy God!"

DSC01029.jpg

New Lancia Delta with sexy wheels

29052009002.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Some I seen at Le Mans '09

That fake Polizei one. If he makes it over the german border, they're going to sack him the same second. German police is not to joke with.

At least Alex Roy keeps it to Polizei in the US and NY cop or Mounty when he's in Europe, so there isn't much of a doubt.

This guy is pushing it. Seriously.

/M

kwalshe wrote: »
    Compared to some of the absolutly top notch spots that we get from some of you boys, these are nothing, but the title of the thread lets me away with it.... Is especially like the C70

Crazy Golf from France

That Golf is a standard model, called Golf Country 4x4. Bit of an animal though.

I've had a C70 convertible and yes, they are seriously nice cars. The new model is nothing alike the classic one.

/M

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

el diablo wrote: »
    Can't believe you got so many "Thanks" for posting a Ford Focus...:confused:

Agree, i cant understand how people can get excited about the Focus ST or RS. I think they look utterly bland. Recently there was a discussion on here about the RS vs the EVO 10.. and you had people voting for the RS.. the mind boggles!

Anyway, terrible pic but an 82 Camaro ttop... (i believe - open to correction)

Accord coupe to the left in black..

11082009u.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

Saw this a while back too.. any idea what model it is?.. not really my kind of car..

Edit: 360 spider

01062009j.jpg
    01062009001.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

When I saw this , With the wisdom of Miley Byrne I said " Well ... Holy God!"
    DSC01029.jpg
    Where was this?

steve06 wrote: »
    Where was this?

In Wales about 4 months ago, saw on way back from Cornwall. I was amazing to see in the flesh...

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭gears

Here's a G55 that was parked up at my local Tescos. Got to be a rare machine

11082009434.jpg

11082009435.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,195 ✭✭✭MarkN

gears wrote: »
    Here's a G55 that was parked up at my local Tescos. Got to be a rare machine

A well known Irish hotelier based in NY has a black one of these and I was lucky enough to do some work with him this year and got a lift across Manhattan in his - they are absolute beasts.

Drilled discs, the works, guessing this has been restored and upgraded in a few ways - or were things like drilled discs standard even then?

911-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

qz wrote: »

I need that SLR registration... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

I need that SLR registration... :pac:

Your the second person to say that, whats so great about E728

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Hogzy wrote: »
    Your the second person to say that, whats so great about E728

He drives a BMW 728 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Am I? :confused:

For the 728 bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭cvisser

29052009002.jpg
    MINI MURANO, HA HA !!

^^^^^
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Please dont quote pics

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

NICE

PICT0685.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭brandon_flowers

NICE

If I had that car I think my life would be complete.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

It's horribly magnificent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

Mercedes CL65 AMG, all €355,000 of it.

Nice 65 reg too.

I could have got closer pics but didn't want to seem a twit in front of everyone. :)

This in Blackrock, Louth by any chance?

EDIT: Just seen that it was! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭RVP11

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

88017.jpg

88017.jpg

That certainly is a nice piece of machinery. I drove the convertible in LA, when they started the with retro-look and it's a real nice car. Only downside is, that you can't get the covertibles with a V8 engine.

Now .. this particular orange hotrod just needs a 01 on the sides and the southstate flag on the roof and it'll be complete :)

/M

NICE

C'mon concentrate on this car. Don't be slaggin it, check out the Des Cullen number plate, must be a V8(logo of Ford badge), and also it's so special that the flames on it trail forward against the wind.... It defies the laws of physics

C'mon concentrate on this car. Don't be slaggin it, check out the Des Cullen number plate, must be a V8(logo of Ford badge), and also it's so special that the flames on it trail forward against the wind.... It defies the laws of physics

It's still one of those cars that come with a can-opener as standard equipment :)

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭NewApproach

NICE
    [/IMG]

Sure can't ya see its a 'sport', good job it has those mega yellow drum brakes, would need them with the power of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Saw the above Fiesta again today.

There are chrome eyebrow strips above the headlights. There are chrome piping/stripping all over the front end and.....................wait for it....................
    a horses head glued on to the bonnett. :D

FVCK YEAH. All it needs are white viper stripes over the top and he is sorted.

MORON

• Advertisement

It must be mummy or daddys car!!!! And they must be blind!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement