Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

kbannon wrote: »
    I took a pic of an E30 320is near Stephens Green SC this evening - will try upload it later!

Was it a red one? I've seen a red one driving around drumcondra a few times. I know there's one or two on e30owners, might have been one of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

kbannon wrote: »
    I took a pic of an E30 320is near Stephens Green SC this evening - will try upload it later!

Portuguese & Italian market special (due to crippling road tax in both markets at the time). I assume it was LHD? Baby brother (engine wise) of the iconic e30 m3.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 MacAttack84

saw these last week in monaco... more to come...

• Registered Users Posts: 45 MacAttack84

more from monaco....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Not Monaco...

Picture_133_Medium.jpg

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

23102009002.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

That DBS...is it yellow?!

Yes it's yellow. Bad lighting and phone camera to blame.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭RVP11

Where did you see the DBS?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

def not Monaco, def not yellow !

in Dunnes, Galway, yesterday.........sigh.......and, what big bus it is, too !

94386.jpg

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

But he hasn't learned to park :) .. Or was the muppet besides him also off ?

/M

As the muppet beside him, no I wasn't off.

And he was there first.

And the muppet's who built Dunnes?.........the car was both too long and too wide for the space............

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

galwaytt wrote: »
    As the muppet beside him, no I wasn't off.

Yours the one with the for sale in the window ?
    And he was there first.

Ergo, he can't drive, park, whatever :) .. Shouldn't be allowed to own that sort of car.
    And the muppet's who built Dunnes?.........the car was both too long and too wide for the space............

Yes. That is indeed a common problem. I always feel irish parking lots and parking garages are designed with a Reliant Robin or a Mini in mind. :D

/M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

No discussing owners of the cars kthnxbye

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

def not Monaco, def not yellow !

in Dunnes, Galway, yesterday.........sigh.......and, what big bus it is, too !

Call me controversial/old fashioned but i don't like it,those wheels do it no favors either,look like the were robbed off a block layers Mitsubishi L200 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Portuguese & Italian market special (due to crippling road tax in both markets at the time). I assume it was LHD? Baby brother (engine wise) of the iconic e30 m3.
    I once saw a 325ix in Meath while at a wedding.

Was over having a look under the front arches to see was it just a badge and the owner came along :o

Got chatting to him and she was the real deal. There cannot be many of them in Ireland

RVP11 wrote: »
    Where did you see the DBS?

Johannesburg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

tossy wrote: »
    Call me controversial/old fashioned but i don't like it,those wheels do it no favors either,look like the were robbed off a block layers Mitsubishi L200 :D
    I agree, its an awful looking thing!

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    I agree, its an awful looking thing!

not a million miles divorced from the design of This tbh.........

Ode To The Motorist

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Another BMW that I haven't seen before, the X1. I couldn't figure out what it was from a distance - it looked like a 520 Allroad or something. Not sure what to make of it. 2.3 diesel inside.

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

Also saw this. I know it's been posted before but it's a deadly looking motor;

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

And finally the BMW 750iL. It's enormous, one of the biggest cars I've seen on the road.

DSC00327.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭brandon_flowers

SuprSi wrote: »

And finally the BMW 750iL. It's enormous, one of the biggest cars I've seen on the road.

DSC00327.jpg

Nice to see there is someone with loads of cash still left in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,195 ✭✭✭MarkN

Nice to see there is someone with loads of cash still left in the country.

...yeh.. BMW Ireland ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

DSC00326.jpg

I love these! i saw one of these on the M7 some time ago and didn't even noticed the M6 beside it,i was looking out the window at the fiat and i said "now that's a cool car" and my said "yeah M6's are savage" :D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

The 740Li & 750Li is 14 cm longer than the regular 7er (5072mm Vs 5212mm) but the width is the same (2134mm)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

That fiat 500 abarth really is savage looking. I want a go!

That fiat 500 abarth really is savage looking. I want a go!

+1 on that one.

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Another BMW that I haven't seen before, the X1. I couldn't figure out what it was from a distance - it looked like a 520 Allroad or something. Not sure what to make of it. 2.3 diesel inside.

Thanks for those - I heard that they were coming in this week - I was curious to see what it looked like for real

tossy wrote: »
    DSC00326.jpg

........ and didn't even notice the M6 beside it,i was looking out the window at the fiat and i said "now that's a cool car" and my said "yeah M6's are savage" :D

Ha ! - that should get 'Quote of the Week'

Ode To The Motorist

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭randomer

I saw this outside my apartment this morning.

4054133002_f499b6de44_b.jpg

Had to google it to see what it was. A Gemballa Tornado 750.

Matte black seems to be the in colour for bonkers cars at the moment. I saw a matte black Lamborghini LP 640 in London at the weekend too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,195 ✭✭✭MarkN

Citroen have come a long way ! Guy in the old one still has yellow headlight covers on it and doesn't understand that an arrow on the road pointing right doesn't give you permission to go straight and nearly cause an accident but a rare sight side by side none the less.

citroen.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement