Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭EI321

Saw an Irish regestered orange lamborghini diablo VT on the N3 last week, reg number 01-W-XX

I thought this particular car had previously left the country?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

EI321 wrote: »
    Saw an Irish regestered orange lamborghini diablo VT on the N3 last week, reg number 01-W-XX

No it was imported a couple of years ago, there's pictures of it floating around here somewhere.

Gorgeous car.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I seen the same Diable about 2 weeks ago in town on Bolton st. Great sound from it.

Tossy: Was a C&C alright, it was raining so was held in the under ground car park. It was my 1st one, some nice cars there and nice people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

The Orange Diablo you're think of was northern registered and is now back in the UK with the reg "36 AC" 2975102314_e710284acb.jpg

The one you saw was imported 2 years ago and is here to stay. ;)
    2068099267_0867c31a60.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭B11gt00e

Saw it coming up toward christchurch one day. Two young ones in it... looked like the promotional type of dollies, but different to the blondielocks' referred to when people here were discussing the virtues of cars matching owners as saidmentioned liken their pets.

... they were grinding it up a bit though as the revs were a bit high for the gear they were in, but the nice choir of cylinders reverberated up lord edward st, even though the pitch seemed a bit peaky.

saw anther fella drivin a scooby pullin over a traffic corps who was lit up on the chase. very funny. fella got out and went over to them as if he had pulled them over. They were full animated swing (probably had their favourite track on to go along with the wail)... scooby looked like a sports utility that had been drop... he pulled them over using his hazards. Made for good in car cinema... a drive through type affair.

:pac:

• Advertisement

B11gt00e wrote: »
    Saw it coming up toward christchurch one day. Two young ones in it... looked like the promotional type of dollies
    No they don't :rolleyes:
    ... they were grinding it up a bit though as the revs were a bit high for the gear they were in, but the nice choir of cylinders reverberated up lord edward st, even though the pitch seemed a bit peaky.
    Yea sure... you know the car can do 61mph in first gear and will be nearly hitting 100 in 2nd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

Seen that around a few times alright.

Take it steve knows something we don't ;)

cabrwab wrote: »

The owner is one of my best mates. ;)

Sure that's her in the photo I have above.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

cabrwab wrote: »

Yeah he knows the owner and knows they don't look like "promotional type of dollies" :D

And...

He also realises it's a supercar,and as a result is not so easy to drive at relatively slow speed through city traffic and it might appear to the outside ear that the owner/driver is over reving it or giving it too much.

I can't really make out the bit of the post in relation to the scooby.......

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Got a few here.
    911.jpg
    91101.jpg
    91102.jpg
    Aston.jpg
    Aston01.jpg
    Audis5.jpg
    Audis501.jpg
    Audis502.jpg
    Cl63amg.jpg
    Cl63amg01.jpg
    Cl63amg02.jpg
    Classicjag.jpg
    KahnRangerRover.jpg
    Maserati.jpg
    Maserati01.jpg

There's more.

• Advertisement

ML63AMG.jpg
    ML63AMGandEoghan.jpg
    ML63AMG01.jpg
    ML63AMG02.jpg
    NissanGTR.jpg
    NissanGTR01.jpg
    NissanGTR02.jpg

That's my cousin with the ML, btw. haha

Those GTRs are HUGE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,377 ✭✭✭McGrath5

The GTR in white is sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Was thinking exactly that...I'd rather Black though!

Jesus Cian you've been busy eh! First post in here in a while, musta been building them up!

Haha, yeah.
    They were all on my phone for ages, I had lost the usb connection for it though.

I got a great picture of an 80's 911 yesterday but I deleted by accident.
    Going mad!!

My favorite cars...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    Was thinking exactly that...I'd rather Black though!

When it comes to the GTR, I really don't mind what colour it is.
    I'd swing with all races of it! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Fizman wrote: »
    When it comes to the GTR, I really don't mind what colour it is.
    I'd swing with all races of it! :pac:
    Ah I cant argue with that!

Still haven't seen one on the road yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭voteforpedro

steve06 wrote: »
    No they don't :rolleyes:

Yea sure... you know the car can do 61mph in first gear and will be nearly hitting 100 in 2nd!

Yup saw her on thomas st too. prob the same day. Just out of curiosity Steve06 (or anyone else) do u know how she managed to get the special reg. Had she it on hold since 01?

image008ka.th.jpg

image001bx.th.jpg

You can buy personal reg plates. They used to be 315, now they're 1000. I've bought 2 myself. There's a lot of unused numbers out there and I think the first 100 from every county are always held back.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭voteforpedro

You can buy personal reg plates. They used to be 315, now they're 1000. I've bought 2 myself. There's a lot of unused numbers out there and I think the first 100 from every county are always held back.

she was lucky to get 60/6.0!! sweet reg for it

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Hope I can put this here :p

DSC00256.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭B11gt00e

tossy wrote: »
    Yeah he knows the owner and knows they don't look like "promotional type of dollies" :D

And...

He also realises it's a supercar,and as a result is not so easy to drive at relatively slow speed through city traffic and it might appear to the outside ear that the owner/driver is over reving it or giving it too much.

I can't really make out the bit of the post in relation to the scooby.......

Sorry boys... had been on the sauce before posting... the scooby story is very funny... I'll retell it in a new post soon when I'm in a more coherent mood.

.. headin' back out on the sauce now... on foot!

... as for the 'non promotional types'... they just zipped past and me on the bike going the other way... agree about driving the super car around town being hard... saw one coming down 2nd ave in nyc once.... lovely... the higher rise buildings on both sides created a great amplification effect on the sound...
    ... wasn't dissin' the dollies at all... just the engine wasn't sounding as sweet as it should in stop and go traffic.

... I'm off... the scooby story is f*cken gold... might flow out better after a few pints!:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭pelisor2000

attachment.php?attachmentid=95376&d=1257459539super -car

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

MACHINE!!!

06112009025.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭plissken

...... wasn't dissin' the dollies at all... just the engine wasn't sounding as sweet as it should in stop and go traffic.

Calling any woman a "Dolly" is chauvinistic, Calling a woman with the assuredness to drive one of the worlds all time great supercars a "Dolly" is insane.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

plissken wrote: »
    Calling any woman a "Dolly" is chauvinistic, Calling a woman with the assuredness to drive one of the worlds all time great supercars a "Dolly" is insane.
    Since when is a Beetle a supercar? I missed that memo!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercar

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

lafors wrote: »
    MACHINE!!!

Nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭plissken

kbannon wrote: »

Who said anything about a beetle?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I actually have no idea where I got that notion! :confused:
    Sorry

kbannon wrote: »

Sorry what?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

Sorry what?

he already said he made a mistake and he was sorry, why are u still going on about it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement