Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

jozi wrote: »
    Noooo...

the black car has M3 CSL Wheels and the silver car M3 wheels.

I first thought it might have been a M3 with a CSL style bumper and bootlid, but thats not the case going by the details posted below the image

Possibly his 'winter wheels' ... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Seperate wrote: »

I was thinking that to. Keep the nice wheels with semi slicks for the summer :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Seperate wrote: »

I know a man who has a CSL. He keeps his CSL wheels on slick tyres for the track and has a set of normal m3 wheels and tyres for his daily driving. I had a passenger run in it around Mondello on the slicks in the pouring rain:eek::D:D

I come across alot of people who use 'winter wheels' - especially makes sense if they use a different set of tyres for the track.

I've seen a good few people who put halfords generic matts over their OEM matts around this time of year too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Winter wheels makes sense i suppose.Am i alone in thinking the standard M3 wheels are manky? it could be that with so many reps around have just become a bit played out.Kind of like the Audi Rs6 wheel,lovely wheel but just so sick of looking at it :D

Only my opinion,rant over - Drive on.....

• Advertisement

tossy wrote: »
    Winter wheels makes sense i suppose.Am i alone in thinking the standard M3 wheels are manky? it could be that with so many reps around have just become a bit played out.Kind of like the Audi Rs6 wheel,lovely wheel but just so sick of looking at it :D

Only my opinion,rant over - Drive on.....

I like the 19inch ones (M3 wheels in the first pics) to be honest. The 18 inch ones are shocking bad... i don't know who actually forgot to spec the 19s when buying the car but they should be shot.

E46M3fLG.jpg

Yuk.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Cosmo K

95 Ford Mondeo, came in for a Full Test a couple of weeks ago, look at the brake discs:eek:

4100462654_6766be9feb_o.jpg

But at least someone had the time to put in a new anti roll bar link, according to the owner, the car had just been serviced...

4100462708_f44fb29062_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Jesus wept... I'd love to hear that persons story after returning to the mechanic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

JAYSUS!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

Wow something different for this thread that is for sure.
    But if it was really just serviced that is unreal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Holly .... Suppose it has a valid NCT as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

How could they even stop the car? Were the pads not touching themselves? The noise must have been unreal.
    Cool pic BTW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭brandon_flowers

cadaliac wrote: »
    How could they even stop the car? Were the pads not touching themselves? The noise must have been unreal.
    Cool pic BTW.

My ears are hurting just looking at it. What sort of mileage is on this and was it out for a few track days, how in the hell could you destroy the discs that much?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

I can hear the 'sqweeeeeeeeeeeel' from the metal on metal grinding. In other news I seen a 1 series M powered beemer at applegreen tyrconnell rd, didn't get pic or reg. It was very low to the ground and had huge tyres on it. :D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

jozi wrote: »
    Holly .... Suppose it has a valid NCT as well?
    In fairness, the NCT may be almost two years old whereas that damage could be more recent but I get your point!

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Lauder

911 Turbo in Clontarf earlier today, strangely enough the red car in front of the Porsche is another Lexus IS-F!! I keep finding more is-f's in Clontarf.

96008.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Saw a nice White Ferrari F355 with a mayo reg on it today on the N2, tried to get a photo but was not stationary for long enough.

S.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I've never seen a white 355 before.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

steve06 wrote: »
    Now you have white355sd9_ezr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

steve06 wrote: »

Neither had I, 95% sure it was legit and not a replica but I didn't get a full on look at it.

'96 Mayo plate made me laugh though!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Saw a nice White Ferrari F355 with a mayo reg on it today on the N2, tried to get a photo but was not stationary for long enough.

S.
    probably a kit car....

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

nsx.jpg

RS4 AND M3 together. Sitting in gridlock was enjoyable that morning.
    rs4m3.jpg

I know this could be a banger, was badged as Cosworth , It was my dream car growing up.

sierra.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Saw a black R35 GTR this evening but it was dark and pi$$ing down so no pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

TheBazman wrote: »
    Saw a black R35 GTR this evening but it was dark and pi$$ing down so no pic.
    Where!

Where!

Black one - 09 reg I think heading up from the quays towards phibsboro

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭RVP11

Saw a nice red Lamborghini Murcielago in Rathcoole earlier. I was wondering if anyone got a picture?

RVP11 wrote: »
    Saw a nice red Lamborghini Murcielago in Rathcoole earlier. I was wondering if anyone got a picture?

Irish plates?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭RVP11

Yeah, if I remember correctly it was an 05-D plate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

RVP11 wrote: »

This one?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=56106589&postcount=6583

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I know it's only a 350, but it looks bloody great.
    Parker out side a hairdressers, of all places. :rolleyes:

SL350.jpg
    SL35001.jpg
    SL35002.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement