Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Even over there Bentleys are dirty, they seem to have lazy owners everywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭voteforpedro

spotted this yesterday pulling into a house but was gone by the time i had turned around to get a pic:( never saw this particular one before

Registration 00D136
    Make FERRARI
    Model 360
    Description MODENA (NON-F1) 02DR
    Fuel Type PETROL

the arnage looked way better than the pics surprisingly:pac:

image011co.th.jpg

image012ze.th.jpg

image000ej.th.jpg
    sorry im very immature:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Was behind a Pheaton today on the M1, cant see what all the fuss is about.

If I was goinf for that class of car, i'd take a 7 Series or S Class any day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    Was behind a Pheaton today on the M1, cant see what all the fuss is about.

If I was goinf for that class of car, i'd take a 7 Series or S Class any day
    They're very rare in this country. I'd love a V10 TDi or a 6.0 W12 Phaeton. :p

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    They're very rare in this country. I'd love a V10 TDi or a 6.0 W12 Phaeton. :p
    Twas a northern reg one, heading north on the M1

• Advertisement

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    Twas a northern reg one, heading north on the M1
    Here's review from Top Gear. Clarkson thought it was an amazing car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

You can't spot too many Phaeton because it's only VW it's not the same like Mercedes, BMW or Audi it's Volkswagen = car for people (from German language). People prefer Merc, BMW or Audi it's sound better if You know what I mean... I don't like taking photos of Phaeton, but this two below were looking great, first one with Carlsson wheels was the best looking Phaeton I ever seen and sorry for crap quality of the last photo, was taking by my old camera:

19288157.jpg
    18525248.jpg
    42967053.jpg

It's all Phaeton's photo I have :)

By the way I add some photos of great (in my opinion) Audi A8:

54624284.jpg
    62243236.jpg

And sorry for my English of course :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

spotted this yesterday pulling into a house but was gone by the time i had turned around to get a pic:( never saw this particular one before

Registration 00D136
    Make FERRARI
    Model 360

I see that Ferrari and that Bentley around the Rathfarnham area all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭The-Game

You can't spot too many Phaeton because it's only VW it's not the same like Mercedes, BMW or Audi it's Volkswagen = car for people (from German language). People prefer Merc, BMW or Audi it's sound better if You know what I mean... I don't like taking photos of Phaeton, but this two below were looking great, first one with Carlsson wheels was the best looking Phaeton I ever seen and sorry for crap quality of the last photo, was taking by my old camera:

It's all Phaeton's photo I have :)

By the way I add some photos of great (in my opinion) Audi A8:

And sorry for my English of course :P

The Wheels on the first pic you posted look dreadfull, let the car down big time!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭blueband

@grahambo:
    Where did you see the GTR? Spotted it the other day outside Lidl (or more likely Halfords!) on Malahide road.
    Seen it before out by Phibsboro, reckon it must live in the area....

Know she's a big bus but there was no effort made here to get into the spot.
    Savage machine in the metal

photo0207y.th.jpg

photo0208.th.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I keep seeing it around Drumcondra, he lives near me as far as I know.

Seen a red one the other night outside the o2, northern plates on her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭bostoncommon

blueband wrote: »
    @grahambo:
    Where did you see the GTR? Spotted it the other day outside Lidl (or more likely Halfords!) on Malahide road.
    Seen it before out by Phibsboro, reckon it must live in the area....

Know she's a big bus but there was no effort made here to get into the spot.
    Savage machine in the metal

photo0207y.th.jpg

photo0208.th.jpg

to be fair whoever parked it is just keeping it away from the swinging doors of the zafira!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

Another GT-R for good measure

IMG00323-20091215-0712.jpg
    IMG00324-20091215-0713.jpg
    IMG00325-20091215-0713.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Saw one of these yesterday,

Hyundai-Getz-Prime-1.5-GVS-CRDi.jpg

..with,

As good as it Getz

written on the back.

Needless to say I vomited explosively...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

gtir2.jpg

gtir1.jpg

gtir3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭CONM

donvito99 wrote: »
    Saw one of these yesterday,

..with,

As good as it Getz

written on the back.

Needless to say I vomited explosively...

If that was as good as it could get for me i think I'd give up on life

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Personally I don't get the whole GT-R hype, every time one is posted it gets buckets of thanks. Of course the power is phenomenal but think it looks quite ordinary (maybe thats the attraction?) and dare I say, cheap (despite its actual price obviously!).

Just my thoughts, i'm sure 30 seconds in the passenger seat might change my mind...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Personally I don't get the whole GT-R hype, every time one is posted it gets buckets of thanks. Of course the power is phenomenal but think it looks quite ordinary (maybe thats the attraction?) and dare I say, cheap (despite its actual price obviously!).

Just my thoughts, i'm sure 30 seconds in the passenger seat might change my mind...

The GT-R's are nice cars and quick, no question there, but be it an old one or a new one, they are getting quite common around here. At least when it's that type of car you're looking for.

You can't categorize them as sleeper, either. I very much prefer the Silvia to the Skyline, if it had to be a Nissan.

Issue is, you don't spot a Silvia very often.

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Marlow wrote: »
    I very much prefer the Silvia to the Skyline, if it had to be a Nissan.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Are you insane?

I didn't think they were all too much too look at till I saw one in the metal.... it's an amazing looking car in real life.

It was at the Melbourne motor show where I first saw it and it was parked abot 30ft away from a Veyron and everyone was crowded around the GT-R...

Marlow wrote: »
    You can't categorize them as sleeper, either. I very much prefer the Silvia to the Skyline, if it had to be a Nissan.

Issue is, you don't spot a Silvia very often.

/M
    You cant compare the Sylvia to the GTR, you can compare it to the older GTS-T though, both RWD, the Skyline is still better. But the GTR is in a different class.

I dunno where you're from, but S15 Sylvia's are everywhere around Dublin, I see em almost everyday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Just my thoughts, i'm sure 30 seconds in the passenger drivers seat might change my mind...

Fixed^^

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

No pics as I was driving, but saw a Red NSX just about to get on to the Walkinstown Roundabout (Dublin) around 11.15 this morning.

May have been pictured before.

I see You like GT-R I add some photos:

72244278.jpg
    51383830.jpg
    32578102.jpg
    57599462.jpg
    73562728.jpg
    93867484.jpg
    58760797.jpg

^^Red NXS i saw one as well :D I got photos :D

I prefer cars like Ferrari, Lamborghini or Mercedes AMG and Muscle cars than GT-R (it's car form Asia - i hate them not all but mostly) - if You understand me :P

Wow, it looks great in matt black..

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭CONM

Never a big fan of the gtr but i want that matt black one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

the matt black makes it look like a new version of the bat mobile!
    i want one now!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

The matt black GT-R looks great. There's far too many of these in this thread now, it seems they're as common as a micra these days:p

Alanstrainor I show You pics of GTR because I was reading many guys like this car and they talking about this... if You want I can post a pics of Enzo, MC12 etc :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

You haven't let us down yet Marcinek_55. Keep Posting your GT-R's, Ferrari's, Bugatti's whatever! I for one won't complain.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

R.O.R wrote: »
    No pics as I was driving, but saw a Red NSX just about to get on to the Walkinstown Roundabout (Dublin) around 11.15 this morning.

May have been pictured before.

A 91 by any chance? There used to be a guy who worked in the office next to ours before we moved who had one, not too far from Walkinstown. Its a shame it was an auto though :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement