Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Grahamo999 wrote: »

Crap pic but it was manky anyway! I didn't think these came in Diesels?!
    They don't

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

fletch wrote: »
    They don't
    I thought that, cartel must of got it wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=257osh4&s=6
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fntk7&s=6
    All was good and well thinking I'd spotted a Z-Tune in Dundrum....then I saw the S-Tune badge on the back...then mywheels.ie'd it....ends up it aint a GT-R =[

Damn pretenders.

Still great presence standing beside it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

That bodykit looks mank, is it a real GT-R bodykit?

Nope, replica kit...back bumper is atrocious and that exhaust...god!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Yerraa, thought the front looked over the top, this is what it should look like.

Replica has a broadly similar design, except everything is stupidly made bigger.
    Pity, even a proper replica GT-R would be a nice spot! :)

Tragedy wrote: »
    Yerraa, thought the front looked over the top, this is what it should look like.

Replica has a broadly similar design, except everything is stupidly made bigger.
    Pity, even a proper replica GT-R would be a nice spot! :)
    Aw stop!

I couldn't believe my eyes as I started walking towards Elvery's :P

I saw it and my jaw dropped, no other car can do it to me, just a GT-R and ONLY the R34, shame when I realised it was lowered about 60mm and had a replica bodykit, shite interior and Halfords muffler =[

But still an R34 neverless, still made me stop and stare, still made me quite scared to standing beside it and a Porsche on the other side of me. porschebeater.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭jk86

Tr1PoD wrote: »
    Assume its the same one I saw at the M6 Toll last night. Sounded beautiful.

Saw it (or similar) in Dundrum last Sunday morning. Every Lambo should be that colour!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

colm_mcm wrote: »
    2005 AVTO VAZ214 (Lada Niva) in my local supermarket!

photo0438i.jpg

Looks like Jackie's Supervalu in Ennistymon. Those country folk cannot park for sh*t. Why avoid the mostly empty underground car park FFS?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

There's a brand new Jaguar XJ X351 in sky blue parked at the top of my road, must get a picture tomorrow in the daylight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭barneycotter

do they do the bmi test in the medical for the full timers too???

do they do the bmi test in the medical for the full timers too???
    Ehm......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭Top Dog

There's a brand new Jaguar XJ X351 in sky blue parked at the top of my road, must get a picture tomorrow in the daylight.
    Brand new? People actually buy new cars this late in the year? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

It's just a Ford with fancy clothes, nothing special.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Top Dog wrote: »
    Brand new? People actually buy new cars this late in the year? :confused:

Its an english reg and the owner works for Jaguar. I don't think its even on sale here yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭The-Game

Waitin on those pics then!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

el diablo wrote: »
    It's just a Ford with fancy clothes, nothing special.
    A Ford in fancy clothes, this crap is getting as old as "A TDi will hit 400 bhp with a simple remap..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Is it the new XJ? There's a driving embargo on the lone demo in the country at the moment...

Oh really? It would have made a great spot then! It was indeed the brand new XJ, I didn't confuse it with any other model, my mate lives across the road from where it was parked up my street and he recognized it too.

Unfortunately the owner seems to have gone back to England and i've no pic, he was only home for the holidays, sorry guys! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    A Ford in fancy clothes, this crap is getting as old as "A TDi will hit 400 bhp with a simple remap..."
    Ok, it's a Tata with fancy clothes.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I assume it's the one in the retail store in Wicklow St?

http://www.joneslanglasalle.ie/Ireland/EN-IE/Pages/NewsItem.aspx?ItemID=18313

No not at all, my neighbour lives in England and is a designer for Jaguar, he's home for Christmas with the XJ. I love when he comes home, he had an XK a few months ago. I'm not 100% sure hes gone home, the XJ might reappear over the next few hours.

Sounds like your on XJ Watch 2009!

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭voteforpedro

qz wrote: »
    Merry Christmas everyone!!

dsc005912.jpg

ha thats the exact same car i spotted!! another silly reg:o
    cjmcork wrote: »
    that's right - it was on Ray D'arcy.............it should be reported to the cops

re the grass smart i posted a few pages back, i spotted it in the carpark on poolbeg st in dublin about ten days ago
    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=53.346763,-6.25562&num=1&sll=53.346984,-6.256177&sspn=0.001537,0.004801&ie=UTF8&ll=53.346923,-6.255502&spn=0.001537,0.004801&z=18

Success!

jag1.jpg

jag2.jpg

jag3.jpg

The only XJ in the country on the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

God, The rear is woeful, what were they thinking!! Front however looks amazing!

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

great catch, frigging ungly car though...

Rear looks the business I think. I think the colour choice impacts how it looks to a large extent.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Carstuck

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    God, The rear is woeful, what were they thinking!! Front however looks amazing!

I agree, looks worse from the side more than the back. Front is nice :D Really good pics!

• Advertisement

I think the colour choice impacts how it looks to a large extent.

True, would love to see it in some other colous. Tell him to bring a multitude of colours next time!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement