Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

Today I saw a Porsche 911 GT2!:eek: Not a Turbo or anything, it really was a GT2. A silver one at that...
    Unfortunately I didn't catch the reg plates on it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was an english car:( I saw it turning onto the M50 in Tallaght at around 6.00PM this evening, just at the roundabout at Dennings crash repair.
    I've seen a GT2s in Spain before but this is the only one i've ever seen in Ireland. Has anyone else seen this GT2?

• Registered Users Posts: 65,294 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

UberNewb wrote:
    Lets get him!! :mad:

I think you'll find he'd get you first ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Kersh

Aj, was it not one of the boyzone guys' car.
    I remember seeing one in Dublin Airport a few years back. Silver one too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭d-arke

AJ! wrote:
    Yeah it was a grey turbo alright. The reg is 02 D 911 if thats any good to ya...

First time looking in this thread. Can't believe someone mentioned this car. I remember seeing that car back in '03 on Lower Abbey Street. I was only 20 at the time and started to get into my cars. Was my first time seeing that car in Dublin with my own eyes and couldn't believe they had 911 as the reg. Wonder what sort of back hander took place for that.

Although, I did see someone with an '05 D 2005 (Coincidence?)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

d-arke - you can reserve a number for an additional fee (IIRC about €350).
    I used to have 320 on my old 320i. Even yesterday I saw two 02 325i with 325 and 3251. They are all over the place

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭d-arke

really?!? that's cool. Though I guess it would be a bit common then. So something new required to start a new trend

You wouldn't believe what I saw today...
    I saw a Northern registered Rolls Royce Phantom and a Maybach 62 parked only a few cars apart. Then less than an hour later I saw a Maybach 57. Both of these were Irish registered and I think there are only three in the country:eek: So I saw two of the three Irish Maybachs within an hour of eachother:cool: If you look in the picture of the Phantom you can see the Maybach 62 in the background.
    phantom3iw.th.jpg
    maybach622xk.th.jpg
    maybach62028cm.th.jpg
    maybach573uo.th.jpg
    maybach57028kv.th.jpg

Later on, just after seeing the Maybach 57, I saw that Porsche 911 GT2 I was on about yesterday:eek: and then I saw the blue Ferrari 575M Maranello. I saw a Maserati Quattropote, Aston DB9 and a Bentley Flying Spur but I can't be bothered posting pictures of those:rolleyes:
    911gt27sx.th.jpg
    911gt2026or.th.jpg
    911gt2032ta.th.jpg
    ferrari575m8fa.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

That GT2 is in my top 5 cars. yummy.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Thats a good day AJ .

Thanks for the photos , But why dont you host them on Imageshack and link them ??? It would make the thread a wee bit nicer to see all the photos contained in the posts ..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

jozi wrote:
    Seen the delorian before nearer the fruit market to.

Mentioned the DeLorean to a friend of mine who visits the Fruit market more often than I. He says it belongs to a director in McManus Fruit & Veg. Also says he looks a bit like Groucho Marx. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I saw one of these

chrysler300c-side-640.jpg

in Limerick other cars cowered in its wake.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Nice pics AJ. Lets see how many cars we can snap in this exact spot! :D

maybach57028kv0bx.jpg
    lambo4xr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Where is that, the only place I can think is the 4 Seasons in Ballsbridge? The only reason I say that is the 575M is near there I think.

I saw a 06 Diana Special (S500 Merc) the other day at the Newcastle Cross in Lucan
    Image046.jpg

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

mike65 wrote:
    I saw one of these

chrysler300c-side-640.jpg

in Limerick other cars cowered in its wake.

Mike.

Yes , I saw one in silver in Dublin yesterday . They are very imposing on the road ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

jamieh wrote:

Stunning 6.0L Diablo. The car is probably unique in that colour and RHD.
    (Looks like HR Owen in South Ken?)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Hey el_tel, ya its gorg isn't it. I think its a Diablo VT....it was in Lambo London

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Hi guys i was in manchester last weekend and seen a ferrari enzo on the side of the road.

I also seen a M6 parked in the car park in dublin and finally seen and rove a 06 M5.It was a brilliant drive but got no pics as it was my cousins and i didnot want to be made a fool of taking pics of it.:D

Post you pics here.

• Advertisement

There is a huge thread running on exactly this topic. Look for it!

Squirrel wrote:
    Where is that, the only place I can think is the 4 Seasons in Ballsbridge? The only reason I say that is the 575M is near there I think.
    yeah, it's the 4 Seasons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

yeah i know but i couldnot access it for the last 1 month for some reason so i thought i will give this a try and thats got tooo big.

anyone got any more pics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Nice motors
    You should edit the reg off the beemer...

drdre wrote:
    yeah i know but i couldnot access it for the last 1 month for some reason so i thought i will give this a try and thats got tooo big.

anyone got any more pics?

Try access it now. And of course it's big, that's partly the point. It's fun sifting back through and finding nice pics. Repost these two in that thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

OK so it's no Lambo but had a gander at the new Octy RS today, It really does look great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Threads merged, jeeeeeze!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Hi guys i was in manchester last weekend and seen a ferrari enzo on the side of the road

On King Street, nice part of town, probably picking up socks in Armani Couture.

Good day today consisting of:

Maserati Quattroporte (driven by a bloke who looked alarmingly like father Ted)
    05-D Bentley Arnage T
    06-D Porsche Cayenne Turbo (driven by an absolutley stunning blonde)

sorry but no picks as I was in motion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Audi RS3 this morning, black one. Either that or a nicely modded A3 with RS badge.
    Cant seem to find much on google about them and was to late to take a pic.

• Advertisement

Saw a nice silver 760 Li. My first one. UK reg (naturally), "V12 somethingsomethingsomething"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement