Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

EI321 wrote: »
    Have to say I dont like that onxy tack either, it just screams 'rich chav'. They claim that they design the build the stuff themselves but its obviously just a bodykit & rims thats bought in from someone else. Also I notice that all their adds have contain the line 'truely one of a kind' even if its just a bog standard DB9, R8, Bentley GT etc

Since when do 'DB9, R8, Bentley GT' and 'bog standard' belong in the same sentence!?!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭waxon-waxoff

I seen a red Ferrari 355 with an LK reg on the N7 near Rathcoole today.

Last Saturday evening i seen the orange Lamborghini Gallardo driving around Ballsbridge. Thats was a bit risky as there was still snow and ice around at that stage. He may have 4wd but the double decker buses sliding around did not...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

congo_90 wrote: »
    Couldn't tell ya the model but hey its here

Its a Maserati GT 4200 I believe. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Its a Maserati GT 4200 I believe. :)
    Mywheels and Cartell are smart people ;D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

NiSmO wrote: »
    Have they moved the M50?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭The-Game

Priceless, nice work snapping a pic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

The-Game wrote: »
    Priceless, nice work snapping a pic!

It is , I know where this round about it, I think it's the one near airside. Thing is he had to drive around the roundabout as nothing can enter the roaundabout from that side/direction.
    I'm sure like me when he's see something different he thinks "Must get a pic of that and put it on boards

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭voteforpedro

Zo Kuhl
    image034z.th.jpg

Beetle
    image039te.th.jpg

image035o.th.jpg

M coupe
    image041b.th.jpg

A 325 with genuine rear M3 wheels!! looks like there could be a rubbing issue tho...
    image042wu.th.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Beetle
    image039te.th.jpg

image035o.th.jpg

He's certainly making sure, it doesn't get stolen with the wheel lock. Nice rims.

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Marlow wrote: »
    He's certainly making sure, it doesn't get stolen with the wheel lock. Nice rims.

/M

Well its got no steering lock, Id prob do the same tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭mullingar

cheers could ya?

is there a better way of puttin up pics so that there are no related images?:D

Deleted, as it may be inappropriate

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭voteforpedro

Marlow wrote: »

/M

looked in good nick too!!! have a feeling its a daily driver aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭UhOh

colm_mcm wrote: »
    lads that Onyx stuff is tat, the kinda ****e you'd expect a spotty teenager to put on a Corsa.

It makes the Overfinch look tasteful.

an idea of prices:

Carbon fibre A and B pillar trims €1599
    Those wheels are €2599
    Onyx mats €325
    +50bhp remap €999
    Onyx badges €299
    Rear Spoiler €1099
    Those bumpers are €1000 each (you'd think they could afford to colour code the parking sensors for that)

These are all plus VAT and fitting/delivery by the way.

So for the extras on that jeep you're talking €28k

must have paid for the Sport badge aswell. does a proper RR Sport come in the 2.4l??.....Dont get why people do that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

There's nothing coming up...what is it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    There's nothing coming up...what is it?!

Polo badly parked on a roundabout :D

This link work?
    http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/nismo46/22742_106520972697760_1000001957349.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

That's not a Polo. VW Fox or Yaris? Hard to tell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Fox

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Confab wrote: »

Fox!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Carstuck

Confab wrote: »

Like a fox alright. Not a yaris

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭anotherfinemess

speaking of common, today is my birthday and I am changing my boring little micra for a Corolla ( chant dramatically in a 'just one cornetto ' accent.delicious!) and will feel like several zillion bucks as I hurtle along at normal speed without everybody else overtaking me. Who needs a merc anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Who needs a merc anyway?

I wouldn't go for a Merc, but there are huge differences between cars. You'll notice, that when you go from the Micra to the Corolla, that you don't need the can-opener either anymore and it might be a bit more comfy :) Having a nice bigger car is not about speed, it's about comfort. ... Sure .. more power/speed is a nice side effect.

Happy birthday anyway and back on to topic :D

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

speaking of common, today is my birthday and I am changing my boring little micra for a Corolla ( chant dramatically in a 'just one cornetto ' accent.delicious!) and will feel like several zillion bucks as I hurtle along at normal speed without everybody else overtaking me. Who needs a merc anyway?

anotherfinemess, welcome to Boards, and more specifically, the motors forum. Please read the forum charter before posting, and in threads such as this, read the first post as noted in the thread title.
    You're more than welcome to start a new thread in the forum to discuss your micra.

As for the rest of yee, how about we keep this on topic!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Saw a delicious Lambo Gallardo (black) today behind the runways at Dublin Airport

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Mc Love wrote: »
    Saw a delicious Lambo Gallardo (black) today behind the runways at Dublin Airport

Wow, unusual place to see a car like that!? Irish or UK plates?

Maybe he was going on a private jet or something?

Well it wasnt actually in the DA, but on that road that goes to Ballymun. Irish plates too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Mc Love wrote: »
    Well it wasnt actually in the DA, but on that road that goes to Ballymun. Irish plates too

Oh, sorry. I know where you're talking about now.

No worries

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭M1XR

Right, i been reading this tread for so long i thought i better contribute. Been in london for last week and seen loads but never really took pictures. Here is two anyway.
    The bmw seems to be some sort of presidental or something(look at the flagpoles). Can anyone tell me more. Also there has been alot of Arnages on this thread lately so heres another fresh lookin one.:cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement