Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭stealthyspeeder

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    Meaning a Chrome R8?!

Probably means Chrome air inlets insead of the black ones or optional carbon fibre?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Meaning a Chrome R8?!

Maybe it's for an Irish Sheik ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Lauder

Hermy wrote: »

Interesting that no Range Rovers show up on the New Car Stats on motorcheck.ie. Yet shows up when reg is checked. Is Motorcheck complete and accurate??

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Lauder

A few spots from Clontarf today.

Image0064.jpg

Nice Lorinser Kit on this S320 CDi

Image0067.jpg
    Image0066.jpg
    Image0068.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Lauder wrote: »

I think you forgot to add the sarcastic smiley after that sentence...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

steve06 wrote: »
    I think you forgot to add the sarcastic smiley after that sentence...

:D I agree.....its hidious!

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

Image0066.jpg

1 kerbed alloy wheel, coming right up....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

RedorDead wrote: »
    No pics yet but down in new Audi Centre (on Pembroke Road) today (leaving tomorrow i think)

R8 Chrome
    R8 Spyder
    New A8
    Meaning a Chrome R8?!

Stainless Steel I believe

04022010189.jpg

04022010190skg.jpg

New Spyder

04022010188.jpg

Too many people around for me to start being an uber-geek and getting shots of the New A8. Bit dark as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

A few spots from Clontarf today.

Image0067.jpg

Love the alloys!

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

No wonder the Stainless Steel R8 is LHD... Can't see anyone ever even thinking about buying it anywhere other than the Gulf :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

but its the V8 diesel so its allowed here:D shame its the old model tho! prob been with richford for at least a year....
    Mul
    thanks hermy!!! me likes:)
    ti-
    +10000000000:D
    Quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭voteforpedro

but it's the V8 diesel so it's allowed here:D shame its the old model tho! prob been with richford for at least a year....
    Apparently it's a Sunbeam Rapier.

thanks hermy!!! me likes:)

Nice 10 D here:

image011jcp.th.jpg
    image009ica.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Jesus fucking Christ stop deleting your replies and re-posting!

Sorry Mods, but really annoyed at that -.-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

R.O.R wrote: »
    Stainless Steel I believe.

Its a chrome one off that has been made for displaying at motor shows and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

*Kol* wrote: »
    Its a chrome one off that has been made for displaying at motor shows and the like.

You are probably right, but I was told by one of the salesmen at the Audi centre it was stainless steel.

It's currently on it's way out of the Audi Centre. Anyone touching it has to wear cotton gloves!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

You are probably right, but I was told by one of the salesmen at the Audi centre it was stainless steel.

That would certainly add a few pounds and destroy the performance figures! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

Polished aluminium body,Audi have been doing it for years as a promotional tool.

Although it could also be chrome paint.

http://www.kustomrides.com/chromepaint.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

That chrome Audi R8 was display on Vienna Luxus Show in Austria on february '10 and i think it will be show on few Motor show around Europe, I hope i will see it on March :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Aston Martin DB9 in Blanchardstown last week :)

vbulletinfk87c6.jpg
    28012010009.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Saw this parked along Stephen's Green today, silver, quad exhausts! No pics as I was in the car at the time.
    Registration 10KE10
    Make MERCEDES BENZ
    Model CL500
    Description CL 500 V8 02DR A
    Fuel Type PETROL

Also spotted an F430 in the Four Seasons, and a V8 Vantage Roadster pulling into the same hotel. Earlier on in the day I was 2 cars behind a 92 grey NSX, couldn't get a pic with the stupid car in front ;[ some noise off the Honda.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭UhOh

New Spyder

04022010188.jpg

Holy cow :eek:

240 grand before options, hope they have a buyer for it.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

seen this last wednesday down near the beach in a place called la zenia, about an hour south of alicante.

21961_306898953280_566748280_3311653_7463069_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

seen this last wednesday down near the beach in a place called la zenia, about an hour south of alicante.

21961_306898953280_566748280_3311653_7463069_n.jpg
    Thats just awesome!
    Look at the wheels. The tyres are curved inward, the brake disks fill the alloy wheel and the wheels fill the arches.
    Very little wheel travel in those wheel wells.

cadaliac wrote: »
    Thats just awesome!
    Look at the wheels. The tyres are curved inward, the brake disks fill the alloy wheel and the wheels fill the arches.
    Very little wheel travel in those wheel wells.

i know and if you ever went to that area of southern spain you'd know that there are seriously savage speed bumps/ramps every 50 yards or so on every road but the main roads, i should have taken a pic of the inside of the car too, i never seen as little on the inside of a road car in my life practically 2 seats a carbon dash and a steering wheel its a nuts car.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭paddydriver

cadaliac wrote: »
    Look at the wheels. The tyres are curved inward,

Is that just down to him not being able to afford full width tyres and fitting narrower ones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Is that just down to him not being able to afford full width tyres and fitting narrower ones?

I dunno..something tells me someone driving around in a GT3 RS just south of alicante isn't short of a bob or two..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭paddydriver

That's what I thought about porsche drivers until one of them enlightened me:D

SV wrote:
    I dunno..something tells me someone driving around in a GT3 RS just south of alicante isn't short of a bob or two..
    That's what I thought about porsche drivers until one of them enlightened me:D

You konw someone who owns a 911 gt3 rs near alicante? im thinking about heading back there in august give him a call for me see if he is interested in hiring the car out for a week:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

qz wrote: »
    Saw this parked along Stephen's Green today, silver, quad exhausts! No pics as I was in the car at the time.

Also spotted an F430 in the Four Seasons, and a V8 Vantage Roadster pulling into the same hotel. Earlier on in the day I was 2 cars behind a 92 grey NSX, couldn't get a pic with the stupid car in front ;[ some noise off the Honda.

This bad lad was it?
    nsx.jpg

Was this guy driving it?

pic09.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

just looking at the stats, this is the 5th most viewed thread on boards with over 1 MILLION views!!!!

Some going!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement