Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

jozi wrote:
    Audi RS3 this morning, black one. Either that or a nicely modded A3 with RS badge.
    Cant seem to find much on google about them and was to late to take a pic.

A mate has a sick S3:
    S3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

A mate has a sick S3:
    What's wrong with it, apart from its obvious lack of style?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Seen an amazing Enzo today, Nearly sent me into shock when I seen it. The Xenon lights suited it really well aswel. BTW I am in UK, No shortage of cars over here as I have mentioned before. Seen some pretty damn amazing cars on the M62/56/M1 Yesterday while traveling from dublin. Just shocks me to see the cars they own here.

EDIT : Reading back the thread someone else spotted on. Its one of them cars you have to see to be shocked. very same as this as the other Poster posted :
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=23562&d=1139598084

Hj

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

What's wrong with it, apart from its obvious lack of style?
    I think he means "sick" in a positive way
    Popped into Maxwell Motors to see the M6 and OMG it is amazin in real life!
    m67es.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

fletch wrote:
    I think he means "sick" in a positive way
    Popped into Maxwell Motors to see the M6 and OMG it is amazin in real life!
    m67es.th.jpg

I think he knows, but is having fun with words :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Yesterday I had a spin a DB9. No photos while we were moving (sorry), and some of these are a bit blurry (sorry), but here you go. We only got up to about 110/120mph. I thought this yoke was loud at 3000rpm, then the driver hit 7000 and holy fúck! I'll never forget the sound off this thing.

It's hard to think of the DB9 as a car once you've been in one. It's just an animal!

db916eo.jpg

db928yf.jpg

db930zp.jpg

db949rx.jpg

db959eq.jpg

db977ak.jpg

db989gl.jpg

db995mi.jpg

db9104pi.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

QZ, I think we know the same family! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

That's a nice little car collection he has going on. You sound like you enjoyed yourself anyways. I was in one about 2 years ago, it was unbelievable.

qz what's with the picture of the Aston through the gates....did you just knock into them and ask for a spin or do you actually know the family??

fletch wrote:
    qz what's with the picture of the Aston through the gates....did you just knock into them and ask for a spin or do you actually know the family??

lol, Mr. DB9 is a client of my Dads. So I've been begging to get a go in my favourite car. we just pulled up at the gates and I thought it would make a cool pic.

• Advertisement

qz wrote:
    lol, Mr. DB9 is a client of my Dads. So I've been begging to get a go in my favourite car. we just pulled up at the gates and I thought it would make a cool pic.
    it is a kool pic....its look kinda evil lurkin behind that wall

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

I saw a Lotus Cortina and a Jensen Interceptor today, I don't have a camera or camera phone unfortunately to take pics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

I saw a red 01 D reg Ferrari parked in Youghal Co. Cork on Sunday not sure which model it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

I saw one of those huge Cadillac Escalade SUVs (black-no reg plates) in Lusk yesterday. Sorry - no camera phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭phoenix_nights

Saw the new S class today (s500). Bloody big machine, i thought it was a maybach at first. Took a picture but work pc does not allow bluetooth.

Didnt like it though. The arches over the wheels look like an afterthought. Maybe the design will grow on me.

Here is what it looked like.

mercedes-s-klass-ny.jpg

The interior looked very impressive also.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,682 ✭✭✭whippet

headingg south on the M50 this morning about half eight was a 04-D Maybach just about to pay the €1.80 toll. it is massive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

I dont have a photo but a guy regularly parks beside me in a UK registered VW Passat W8 4 motion !

Talk about the ultimate Q car !

Looks like a Tdi until it starts up......................what a sound track !

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Saw the new S class today (s500). Bloody big machine, i thought it was a maybach at first.

Yeah , I think they look like a small Maybach , a lot of people on Boards dislike them , I think they are booootifullllll .

Oh yeah ! saw a nice blue Ferrari 612 Scaglietti on Ailsbury Road today .

MercMad wrote:
    I dont have a photo but a guy regularly parks beside me in a UK registered VW Passat W8 4 motion !

Talk about the ultimate Q car !

Looks like a Tdi until it starts up......................what a sound track !
    Get that camera out and take a photo will ya! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

First Baby Aston Ive seen on the roads, Its bloody tiny, about the same size as a Nissan 350Z. Wierd rear end but the front is evil looking. Great sound!!

car.jpg

Vantage.jpg

Sean.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Saw this S-Class Merc today , with one of those odly spaced reg's ...

dsc005582va.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Saw a new-ish yellow Ferrari (don't know which type, they all look the same to me) going into Tallaght village this morning, while I was cycling into work. Nearly hit into another car just gawking at it!

sharkman wrote:
    Saw this S-Class Merc today , with one of those odly spaced reg's ...
    That's an old style S-class on '06 plates?

And whats the story with the reg plate ? 06 - D - 1 - ***

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Saw this yesterday but wish I had'nt!

Mike.

Absoloute brutal. I hate it when people attempt to Soup a 156 Up. Adding the lexus style lights are absoloute brutal on that car, In most case scenarios.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

mike65 wrote:
    Saw this yesterday but wish I had'nt!

Mike.

One for Barryboys.co.uk :)

Not really an exotic car but saw the new Civic saloon and it's a very good lookin g car imo
    newcivic0zb.th.jpg

am11ca.jpg

am27ta.jpg

am30kv.jpg

am49ck.jpg

am55mg.jpg

am66rz.jpg

am72xm.jpg

am84jh.jpg

And this tastefully done "M5".
    m56zt.jpg

• Advertisement

Jesus qz that Aston really is a thing of beauty! I can't wait to see one in real life myself! Nice colour too

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement