Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Jesus qz I thought you only went for a weekend!!! Great spots man, that Bently is bloody awful though!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Trying to kill those on Dial-Up?

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

dscf2347q.jpg

dscf2346q.jpg

dscf2344f.jpg

dscf2343.jpg

dscf2342.jpg

dscf2350.jpg

dscf2349f.jpg

I'm all done now... promise!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Hope you didn't give those fvckers in the airport £50 for an entry to win the car. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭TheColl

saw a lovely black Brera at McLoughlin's petrol station in Newbridge at about 6.15 yesterday evenin... only caught my eye as i was driving past so i didn even cop the reg.... someone livin my dream! :(

Berty wrote: »
    Hope you didn't give those fvckers in the airport £50 for an entry to win the car. :rolleyes:

I'm not a gambler, so hard work and good fortune will land me in one of those babies down the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Stingray

m3convert.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

are the photos ^^ were taken in London :?: Few very nice stuff there... i'll go to Dublin Centre tommorow and i hope to spot some great cars :)

are the photos ^^ were taken in London :?: Few very nice stuff there... i'll go to Dublin Centre tommorow and i hope to spot some great cars :)

Yep, South Kensington area! Had to equal your contributions at some stage ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭GTE

Stingray wrote: »
    *The silver BMW pic*

I was convinced that was a Mitsubishi Carisma with a BMW badge on for a minute there :o

qz wrote: »
    Had to equal your contributions at some stage ;)

That was nice :)

In march go to Switzerland on Geneva motor Show 2010 and some spotting in city, so.. will take some nice photos :) i have room only 400m from ferrari showroom, and about 30min by tram from lamborghini showroom, hope to see them all :) also Aston martin/rolls-royce and of course Main motor show :)

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

Pretty rare in this colour? Such a huge car. For a 01 it's pretty decked out too. Front/rear parking sensors, Sat Nav/TV etc. Lovely car.

m54.jpg

Love the wheels...

m55b.jpg

Beautiful e39, imola red?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

That's a nice example, good job on it too ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

Beautiful e39, imola red?

Not sure on the name to be honest. Such a deep colour, turns to a darkish wine colour our of direct light. Really really nice colour.
    Hal1 wrote: »
    That's a nice example, good job on it too ;).

That's it pre-job there :) It's well looked after by its keeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭NewApproach

I saw a Brabus K8 in Galway today. I din't get pics unfortunately, but it looked just like this:

brabus_k8_2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

seen this in the D-hotel in drogheda the other day but didn't think to take a pic. It was a nissan murano but had a 350z badge on the right hand side. Had 350z alloys, brembos all round and quad exhausts.

anyone know what they are :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Bonito wrote: »
    seen this in the D-hotel in drogheda the other day but didn't think to take a pic. It was a nissan murano but had a 350z badge on the right hand side. Had 350z alloys, brembos all round and quad exhausts.

anyone know what they are :confused:

Dreamers... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

CianRyan wrote: »
    Dreamers... :rolleyes:
    but it still had it's murano badge :confused: also it was a personalised northern plate on it if that makes a difference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Berty wrote: »

Anyone know anyone that has won one of those cars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

I'm all done now... promise!

I take it they were in London? I can't wait now.....I'm going for 5 days next wkend! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Saw a debadged 5 series with M5 BNW as it's license plate. Turns out it's a 530 Diesel.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

@ Seperate - Is that an M5 or Mtech 5 series?

Any idea if that's original paint or a respray? If it's original, fair play to the owner!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Saw a debadged 5 series with M5 BNW as it's license plate. Turns out it's a 530 Diesel.

Some people are slightly slow! For example, where I live there's a silver 01 5 series with 530d on the right of the boot and an M5 badge on the left! Also has a fake twin exhaust on the right and mtech wheels and bodykit. Not a bad looker if it wasn't for the 530d AND M5 badge on the bootlid!

P.S. Sorry about the double posting!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭randel

Saw this baby on the south circular road this morning
    http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/2259/rollsn.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

I take it they were in London? I can't wait now.....I'm going for 5 days next wkend! :D

You should definitely go to Park Lane, just off Oxford Street, if you want to see some quality cars. I was there before Christmas and saw an Enzo, Veyron (Special Edition), SLR 722, Phantom Drophead and SV outside one hotel and a Scuderia Spider, LP640 and an SLR drop top outside the other one across the road :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Nice, very nice, Vanquish S

This Aston ^ is Kahn :) it was in DesCullenCars stock.

Can anyone tell me what's happen with Dublin supercars :?: Two years ago when i went to City centre i spot some nice stuff like Ferrari, Aston etc, outside Four Season Hotel always parked some Aston but now only Land Rover and Toyota's, where all supercars gone :?:

Today saw:
    2x Maserati Quatroporte, no pics cause i got them last year
    3x Bentley Continental GT, look horible then no pics :)
    2x CL55 AMG, in my opinion it's not exotic any more, it was exotic few years ago but no now
    1x S55 AMG, no photos cause i was in luas :)
    1x BMW M3 outside BMW garage
    1x SL55 AMG, it's not very rare car but i love SL and i took some photos, but definitely prefer new SL63 or 65AMG :)

and of course Richford stock, the SLR722 is actually the best car in Ireland in my opinion and it has stering wheel on left hand side :D - PERFECT :)

Here is few photos from today, nothing new, it wasn't good day except SLR722

44852832.jpg
    77473259.jpg
    92589292.jpg
    79812462.jpg
    15023078.jpg
    18864318.jpg
    66069289.jpg
    36487977.jpg
    59760796.jpg

• Advertisement

is anyone know something about Descullen stock ?? and Sport & Classic ?? can't find in internet :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement