Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Do dealers actually let you in like that to take photo's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

is anyone know something about Descullen stock ?? and Sport & Classic ?? can't find in internet :/
    They're both gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Mc Love wrote: »

Yes i asked him can i take few photos, they said no problem, i never had problem to take photos in dealer showroom anywhere in europe, because it's only cars, i'm not doing anything bad, it's only photos :) have over 20k cars photos form streets, dealers, privates property, shows and noone was against, only one Irish SLR owner, said no :/

thats pretty nice of them Marc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Can anyone tell me what's happen with Dublin supercars :?: Two years ago when i went to City centre i spot some nice stuff like Ferrari, Aston etc, outside Four Season Hotel always parked some Aston but now only Land Rover and Toyota's, where all supercars gone :?:
    I'll give you a hint - it begins with R :pac:
    is anyone know something about Descullen stock ?? and Sport & Classic ?? can't find in internet :/
    S&C is definitely gone but the Des Cullen website is hinting that they're changing something?
    Mc Love wrote: »
    I can't see why they wouldn't. If anything, it's more exposure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

@ Seperate - Is that an M5 or Mtech 5 series?

Any idea if that's original paint or a respray? If it's original, fair play to the owner!

It's an M5 - 2001. Original paint/colour. It's in getting a freshen up though :)

m56.jpg

m57.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I'm pretty sure that's Japan Red which was only available on the E39 Individuals....

I've those wheels on my E39, pretty sweet apart from buying them rubber!

@Seperate: Do you do wet sanding as part of your paint correction?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

That color was available on M5-E39 and it's name Imola Red, You could also order this color on stock 5er with very extra paid. :)

I'm pretty sure that's Japan Red which was only available on the E39 Individuals....

I've those wheels on my E39, pretty sweet apart from buying them rubber!

@Seperate: Do you do wet sanding as part of your paint correction?

Yep, if required and time allows. There's been a few bits of it needed on the M5!

It's a flat red if that helps with finding the name :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

That color was available on M5-E39 and it's name Imola Red, You could also order this color on stock 5er with very extra paid. :)

Doesnt look like Imola Red in the pics, my mams old E46 was Imola Red and it didnt have that deep wine in it.

Could be just the pics though.

• Advertisement

Wow what an improvement Separate! That is quality work

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Seperate, nosy around the car or manuals somewhere for a sticker that says what colour it is! Or just ask him :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

The colour is usually on a sticker on the front shock tower drivers side.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭shabbyalonso

qz wrote: »
    I'm all done now... promise!

Nooooooo! We want more! Man, you've snapped some beautiful motors there qz. I'd like to be part of whatever gang they're part of! The cars over in the U.K are just smashin', compared to over here. Nice work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

That E39 is Imola, here are some Imola E38s:

bimmer.jpg

7side.jpg

Looks different in different light.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Bonito wrote: »
    seen this in the D-hotel in drogheda the other day but didn't think to take a pic. It was a nissan murano but had a 350z badge on the right hand side. Had 350z alloys, brembos all round and quad exhausts.

anyone know what they are :confused:

probably trying to create a Murano GTC ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭EI321

Spotted this Hummer H1 for sale in Cork:

http://www.carforsale.ie/cars/Hummer-H1-Ireland-2,27,471.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

BA6991E5EA904A9FA4A9363F3CF0B660-800.jpg

qz wrote: »
    Seperate, nosy around the car or manuals somewhere for a sticker that says what colour it is! Or just ask him :o

Imola Red :D

25 hours working on it; and I still love it. Normally can't stand the sight of a car after working on it so long. Such a beautiful car.

m59h.jpg

m58.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭voteforpedro

saw 02 d 115 today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

Seperate wrote: »
    Imola Red :D

m59h.jpg

Lovely: just goes to show that in the right colour, solid colours can still wow a lot more than a meh metallic, etc. I mean, do we need another 'seal grey' 5/6/7 series/Porsche/Bentley/yada yada - at the end of the day, they're just grey.

People need to lighten up !

To which, I submit, the Non-Metallic's !

2002-BMW-M3-Coupe-laguna-seca-blue-D-640.jpeg

501875984_pb2p8-M.jpg

501875695_W2DPN-M.jpg

387377977_htgzv-M.jpg

And, as for paying EXTRA for meh-grey metallic..........puhleez, gimmeabreak !! :D:D

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

That blue on the M!!! I want it!

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Michael 09

My mate had an exact copy of that M3... it looked fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

Bonito wrote: »
    That blue on the M!!! I want it!

Laguna Seca Blue to you, sir :)

Also seen on a 5-series here and there.........gorgeous.

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

Agreed. I'd have flat red / flat black anyday.

LS Blue looks even better in person then in the pics!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

galwaytt wrote: »
    387377977_htgzv-M.jpg

And, as for paying EXTRA for meh-grey metallic..........puhleez, gimmeabreak !! :D:D

All gorgeous except for this one galwaytt, uggggghhhhhhh;)

Nah, its sweeeeet, any joy selling yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭burger1979

Saw a lambo gallardo spider on wednesday in sandyford ind est. didnt have camera so no pics but it was white, which in the winter must be a complete pain to clean. 06 - D reg on it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

IIRC there is/was a Laguna Seca Blue M3 for sale in a garage in Monasterevin. Very unusual colour. Not sure if I could live with it every day though (the colour, not the M3 :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Saw an R8 outbound on the N7. He ran out of road as he approached newlandsX :rolleyes:.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

burger1979 wrote: »
    Saw a lambo gallardo spider on wednesday in sandyford ind est. didnt have camera so no pics but it was white, which in the winter must be a complete pain to clean. 06 - D reg on it

Where in Sandyford? I haven't seen it, would love to get pics...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement