Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

Saw these on a trip away last week... the paint was in ****e on all three.

25221_366926407872_788462872_4913790_5565803_n.jpg

25221_366926417872_788462872_4913791_512889_n.jpg

25221_366926447872_788462872_4913792_3021833_n.jpg

Saw the Peugeot RCZ and BB1 too, loved the RCZ

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Following on from this one it seems F1 cars are all the rage in the North Wall area now...:o

DSC00475_Medium.jpg

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭blueband

Saw this yesterday heading round the back of Edenmore and through Milbrook....not exactly Ferrari territory, first I've seen in my many years of living and growing up in the area.
    Sorry about the poor pic, was a beautiful looking GTB. Know it was a GTS that Magnum drove but since yesterday have had the theme tune running through my head - showing my age.........

dsc00026rc.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

Was in London for a few days and some of the "Rich Bhoys" in Dublin look like kids compared to the fellas there! Some smashing exotic cars but the Alfa below was the nicest in that I'd seen all the others on here before and plenty driving around....actually got sick of seeing Bently GTs.

Couldn't get a front pic of the Alfa as he floored it from the lights ...the sound was fantastic....and the Merc (well the paint/finish more so than the car itself!) looked smashing in the flesh.

01032010139.jpg

01032010138.jpg

01032010141.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Sweet lookin' car that Alfa!

• Advertisement

Saw a good few matt black cars in Hamburg at the weekend, not a big fan of it at all. totally ruined a Maserati Quattroporte inparticular. My job would suggest i like shiney cars though, so i may be biased :P

Love that alfa*

*cant believe i said that

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

IMG_0041.JPG

IMG_0042.JPG

I'll admit i taught it was real...

Cartell report

Make PONTIAC
    Model FIERO
    Description 02DR
    Fuel Type PETROL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Seperate wrote: »
    Saw a good few matt black cars in Hamburg at the weekend, not a big fan of it at all. totally ruined a Maserati Quattroporte inparticular. My job would suggest i like shiney cars though, so i may be biased :P
    Love that alfa*
    *cant believe i said that

I believe that most of those matt black finishes are "plastic wraps" which I think makes it more pallatable, i.e. you can rip it all off & it protects the paint while it's on there.

I think that Alfa is spot on, in that first picture it looks savage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

I'll admit i taught it was real...

The year gave it away as well, looks ok though. But whats the point :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

kikel wrote: »
    IMG_0041.JPG

Nice park job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭blueband

I believe that most of those matt black finishes are "plastic wraps" which I think makes it more pallatable, i.e. you can rip it all off & it protects the paint while it's on there.

I think that Alfa is spot on, in that first picture it looks savage.

+1 on the Alfa.

The matt black looks savage on some cars, think it just needs the right lines. Lambo's in particular look class from some of the photos that have been knocking around. My 2cents worth anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

That alfa is some car.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Seen in paris

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭jomc

Speedway wrote: »
    Passed a white Audi R8 on Saturday morning heading out of Abbeyleix towards Dublin and then again last night (pretty sure it was the same one) on the M8 heading back in towards Dublin.

I saw the led running lights coming behind me and just though uh oh better pull out of this lane. Fantastic sound from it as he went past. Unfortunately no pics, didn't want to be pulling out my camera at 120km/h

saw a silver one in comin into kilarney on fri night pulling some james bond overtaking moves. looked vicious.saw it again in muckross park hotel car park when we were heading into the pub, a good looking girl in a gym gear was getting out of it sat night. guess it wwas down for the weekend

Admittedly not as fancy as the last pics i posted, but a lovely little car all the same...

1.JPG

@Marcinek_55 - We're having an open day on Saturday with a few nice cars on display, feel free to pop over and take some pcitures for your collection!

Admittedly not as fancy as the last pics i posted, but a lovely little car all the same...

1.JPG

@Marcinek_55 - We're having an open day on Saturday with a few nice cars on display, feel free to pop over and take some pcitures for your collection!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Saw an Black and Grey Audi R8 today.
    I was too slow to take a picture unfortunately....

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭CONM

Seperate wrote: »

I hope thats before u cleaned it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

saw a lovely deep blue bmw m6 as i arrived at work, unfort too slow to get camera out :(

CONM wrote: »
    I hope thats before u cleaned it:D

Of course...

2.JPG
    3.JPG
    4.JPG
    5.JPG
    6.JPG
    7.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Where is it and what's on that open days :?: cause i start work in the evening :)

Where is it and what's on that open days :?: cause i start work in the evening :)

Blanchardstown...

Cars confirmed;

Imola Red BMW M5 (E39)
    Imprezza STI Type UK
    Audi RS4 'Black Edition'

And the Boxster S above.

Should be one or two more, but haven't 100% confirmed.

Needless to say, they'll all be very shiney. It's from 11AM - 2PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭podgee

I have no idea what this is, other than it was old (on a ZV plate) and sounded absolutely terrific..

photo1.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    photo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

It's a Bitter CD, small German manufacturer (from Berlin I think). They built that coupe and a later model, both based on big Opels like Diplomats and Senators. MD of a company I worked for in Frankfurt had a later model, an SC a very classy car.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

Took these a while ago but forgot to put em up :)

Corvette in Austria

CarPhoto1.jpg
    CarPhoto2.jpg

Mercedes AMG

CarPhoto4.jpg

Fiat 500, Sandyford

CarPhoto3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

Took these a while ago but forgot to put em up :)

Corvette in Austria

Mercedes AMG

Fiat 500, Sandyford

CarPhoto3.jpg

Out of the three this would be my favourite! The other two have no "soul" imo!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

Out of the three this would be my favourite! The other two have no "soul" imo!

Agreed...if the engine from the Corvette could somehow be shoe-horned in there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Saw Porsche Panamera in nice color with English plates on M50, it's turn on Sandyford, no photos, because it was too far from me, but i don't like Panamera it's like Mercedes S-Klasse or BMW 7er

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Yellow F430 Spider with CS wheels buzzing around Swords at lunch on a private UK plate. Also probably the same Panamera last week, dark blue, on UK plates. Sorry no pics...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Last night I saw a red Corvette parked in the Dublin Bus depot near Bull Island. It was the older model (late 90's-early 00's). No picture as I wasn't driving, I just caught a glimpse of it as we passed.

Also saw an '03 or '04 Merc CL500 in black near Sutton - nothing special, but this one had chrome Porsche 911 Turbo wheels :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement