Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Bentley (Arnage methinks)
    Aston Martin (DBS methinks)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

dawballz wrote:
    That yoke looks horrible.

Nice on the inside though.

looks ok to me, more a muscle car a la aston martin vantage. wouldnt be everyones taste though i agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Saw a BMW 530d and a Jaguar XJ6 3.5 Litre (VERY classy car)

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bmoferrall

Repli wrote:
    Saw a BMW 530d ...
    I saw 12 BMW 520i's yesterday ;)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

bmoferrall wrote:
    I saw 12 BMW 520i's yesterday ;)
    yes but I saw about that amount of M5s and plan on seeing them again today :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Lemme guess, BMW Ireland employees? :D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

It is an event for those who have already bought, are about to buy or write for a newspaper [and for the riff raff like me who can't afford one but want to watch].
    BMW Irl have brought over a number of drivers from Rockingham to show these folk how the M5 handles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

superb! was watchin a kit car programme on digital last night and it featured Rockingham and an M3 doing what it does best

3 BMW M3's
    Ferrari of some sort
    Bentley Continental
    Aston Martin DB9

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

2 Audi A8 LWB and a Continental GT. Actually, has anyone noticed that the GTs never have normal font on their regs

• Advertisement

Squirrel wrote:
    2 Audi A8 LWB and a Continental GT. Actually, has anyone noticed that the GTs never have normal font on their regs

The ones I've seen have regular plates. DB9 plates look weird though.

The ones I've seen have the font usually seen on cars from Donegal, you know the smaller bold type font

The font's definatley bold, and it looks like a sticker rather than a normal (metal?) plate.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

And today I saw a VW Phateon
    dsc0024115by.th.jpg

And a Maserati Quatroporte :

dsc001980xx.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Seen a few of those Masserati's about....Phaeton is impressively big in real life ain't it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Its bloody enormous .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Out my way I regularly see a '04 DB9 and a '05 one. The guy with the '04 swapped his SL55 AMG for the Aston and said he is dissapointed with it. The interior and exterior are beautiful and very exclusive but the car doesn't feel as fast and doesn't handle anywhere near the SL !!

If only I had that type of disspointment !!!

Also one guy just swapped his Cayenne Turbo for a new 911 Carrera, black one...looks fab !

The AMG Mercs can be ordered through any dealership just like a regular Merc !

I'm not a fan of Jaguars, but a new XK8 and an XJ parked side by side, both black looked amazing !

I think I saw that '05 Ferrari during the week, nice but I'll take the 911 any day !

Saw that stretched Hummer too, foolish looking thing ! I wouldn't be caught dead in one !

Saw a lovely Range Rover Sport, the new one, in that Orange metallic colour, looks fantastic and definitely went on my shopping list !

Any nice Classics spotted ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

Ah, that testarossa in the Mondello museum burned its clutch out doing 5 laps of the track 3 weeks ago, . It only has 1076 miles on it. Clean too, its a 1990, i was thinking of buying it off him as its for sale, but the mileage is a bit low.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Slightly older but still nice and with the proper engine, a DB7 Vantage...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I saw something gold on the N25 today near Yougal. I dunno what it was but it was new and looked VERY expensive - it was a 2 door coupe very swept back design with 2 round headlights.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

mike65 wrote:
    I saw something gold on the N25 today near Yougal. I dunno what it was but it was new and looked VERY expensive - it was a 2 door coupe very swept back design with 2 round headlights.

Mike.

Sounds like a Bently Continental GT

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

05 D 009 Aston DB 9 in jet black at twice the speed limit....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

lomb wrote:
    05 D 009 Aston DB 9 in jet black at twice the speed limit....

lomb, surely you are exempt from speed limits and parking fines, if you are wwealthy enough to drive an Aston Martin! :D

I was cycling home from working at the mini marathon, ****ing closing roads, some people are assholes. Anyway I saw a Tuscan on Harcourt Street, and than I went past it, but it finally caught me in Ranelagh, I noticed that this thing has it's rear indicators in the rear window.

Was in Paris there for a few days, anyhoo, saw:

3 Ferraris
    Aston DB7
    Many classic bentleys, and 5 Continentals
    TVR Cerebra
    2 CLS (55 AMG and a 500)
    Merc ML 500
    about 10 little Smart Roadsters
    BMW 760
    about 20 Porsche Cayennes

Expect photos soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Merc SL65 Amg silver, yellow reg. looked like he was heading back to the north on Drumcondra road.

In the last 2 days I've seen:

2 SL55s
    2 Bentley Arnages
    1 Continental GT
    1 Continental T
    1 Aston Martin DB5 :D

Squirrel wrote:
    In the last 2 days I've seen:

1 Aston Martin DB5 :D

Around Fitzwilliam Square by any chance?

Yeah, it was beautiful

• Advertisement

Yeah I saw it about two weeks ago. There was a Dodge Charger there a couple of months ago too. Black. Delish.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement