Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Was up at the airport earlier today, had a good look around the car park for anything nice. Here's what I came across:

I like this one:
    DSC00018.jpg
    DSC00019.jpg
    DSC00017.jpg
    And it's competitor, not sure which I'd have...
    DSC00021.jpg
    DSC00022.jpg
    DSC00023.jpg
    DSC00024.jpg
    MTM - Badge or real?

DSC00016.jpg
    DSC00027.jpg
    DSC00028.jpg
    DSC00025.jpg
    Seen this parked as well but there were a few people around other cars
    DSC00029.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

jozi wrote: »
    Was up at the airport earlier today, had a good look around the car park for anything nice.
    [/IMG]

I bet security thought you were checking out for cars worth lifting!

I was affraid of that. Walked all over it and not even a security person in sight :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I do the rounds every time I go to the airport. There's always some gems to the found in the multi story.

Expect some pics around August... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

NiSmO wrote: »

Loving the parking of all these premium cars.

Nice spot, only ever seen one at Toys for boys. They started her up and either this or the Ford GT made someone jump walking by as they revved the engine :D Both sounded great and totally different to each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

NiSmO wrote: »

jesus, I wouldn't park a car worth a tenth of that there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Berty wrote: »

Seriously though, would you risk it!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭D_BEAR

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't the doors open upwards and out so they'd have to park away from other cars to be able to get back in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

Saw this RS4 today in Stillorgan Shopping centre. It sounded UNREAL when it pulled off! I'm not sure if the exhausts on it are standard but it was an amazing car! Forget about M3's as this is the car you want...
    Some twit in an Lancer evo 5 drove out behind him blipping his throttle trying to get this gentlemans attention, the ignorance lol

rs4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭MarkN

mondeo wrote: »
    Saw this RS4 today in Stillorgan Shopping centre. It sounded UNREAL when it pulled off! I'm not sure if the exhausts on it are standard but it was an amazing car! Forget about M3's as this is the car you want...

4 doors aside, I wouldn't agree. M3 quite a bit more advanced (the amount of thought that went into weight saving for starters - lightest V8 in the world) and sounds just as nice. Black or sprint blue needed also, silver just doesn't do the car justice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭stealthyspeeder

MarkN wrote: »
    4 doors aside, I wouldn't agree. M3 quite a bit more advanced (the amount of thought that went into weight saving for starters - lightest V8 in the world) and sounds just as nice. Black or sprint blue needed also, silver just doesn't do the car justice.

Just on sound, I find the M3's exhaust rasp not as pleasurable on the ear as the note from the RS4. (M3 is a better car IMO)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

MarkN wrote: »

And to add, An RS4's handing cannot be made much better by lowing it.

Some people :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

If you're comparing like with like, it'd be a toss up between the rs4 and the M3 4 door. If i had the choice between the two, the audi would win every time imo. the rs4 is a much nicer looking car.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....
    If you're comparing like with like, it'd be a toss up between the rs4 and the M3 4 door. If i had the choice between the two, the audi would win every time imo. the rs4 is a much nicer looking car.

Well the M3 is the better car, plus it doesn't look half bad, so I'd have that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭high horse

You don't really see much of that when you're behind the wheel though, do you?

For me its about driving dynamics and BMW win that contest over Audi every time (well every one I've driven anyway :))

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

I just melted when I saw and heard this RS4 drive off, I have seen and heard many M3's but the RS4 for me at least has that little bit more "it" about it. Jaysus I want one! Madness trying to run and maintain one in this country I'd say..

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Gers_punto

Mc Love wrote: »
    Saw the silver Onyx in Limerick. I think the person that owns it lives in my locale

the silver onyx is just a replica as far as im aware it was out side my wok yesterday and the kit is fitted very very badly the light covers on the back are falling off. was being driven by a young couple. late twentys at most

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

There was a lady driving the one I saw!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭bostoncommon

Some nice photos from the weekend.

Zonda

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Awesome pics. Where was that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

Ahhhh nice to see that money still can't buy taste! That rolls is shocking! Like a plastic matchbox toy or something.

Good god that Veyron looks awful in that cream and silver/chrome colour. UGH!

TheBazman wrote: »
    Awesome pics. Where was that?

Outside Dorchester hotel on Park Lane

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Good god that Veyron looks awful in that cream and silver/chrome colour. UGH!

It could be covered in s*it and I still wouldn't care. Awesome machine :D.

Hal1 wrote: »
    It could be covered in s*it and I still wouldn't care. Awesome machine :D.

True true true.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

My dad saw the new 5-series BMW in Rathfarnham Village last night. His friend from Murphy and Gunn BMW was driving it. I didn't know there were any in the country yet, though I did notice that BMW seem to opening a temporary showroom for the 5-series on Grafton Street.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

there are a fair few new 5 series around, saw one on the road today and all the garages have at least a couple. there is a thread re it ongoing..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement