Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

I saw a car last week and the reg read JP OSHEA,i couldnt make out the actual plate.
    And iv often seen a merc around kerry with the reg K7RRY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

got off the bus to get this one. in the end, i was so late for my plans, i had to cancel. no regrets though.

how much does a paint job like this cost???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Táck wrote: »
    got off the bus to get this one. in the end, i was so late for my plans, i had to cancel. no regrets though.

You could get a vinyl job which costs around 3k which looks pretty much exactly like in that pic.
    Just it won't have the deep finish of a paint job. But its matt black colour so to most people it'll look the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Táck wrote: »

Talk about coincidence. I was thinking of getting my Gallardo painted that colour:D

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭jk86

Saw an Aston Martin Lagonda outside the Shelbourne this evening. Very rare car. Good thing too as it's ugly as **** :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

CianRyan wrote: »
    I honestly have no idea what's you mean.:confused:

The picture posted was of a 5dr mk6 GTI,5dr GTI = fail,if you want a 5 dr GTI buy a VRs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

tossy wrote: »
    The picture posted was of a 5dr mk6 GTI,5dr GTI = fail,if you want a 5 dr GTI buy a VRs :D

don't quite get you? The vRS is as ugly as sin. If you want a 5 Door GTI buy a 5 Door GTI.

I bought a 5 Door GTI because I wanted one, meant I didn't have to worry about changing when my child was born and the hatchback give space for the dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

I've yet to catch a pic, but has anyone else seen Eleanor around Limerick? Absolute beaauutyy...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Nice Truck just off Dame Street

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

kceire wrote: »
    Nice Truck just off Dame Street
    More trucks here if you're interested.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Saw a Ferrari Testarossa today (drove behind it for a mile or two) ...beautiful machine, sounded brilliant when he opened her up ... but FFS it had squeaky brakes .... I could hear them in my car with the sunroof open any time he stopped in traffic

I didnt get a chance to take a picture, wifey ballsed it up, got a lovely close up of her fingers :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

BigEejit wrote: »
    Saw a Ferrari Testarossa today

Where? Colour?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭seanyleary

BigEejit wrote: »
    Saw a Ferrari Testarossa today (drove behind it for a mile or two) ...beautiful machine, sounded brilliant when he opened her up ... but FFS it had squeaky brakes .... I could hear them in my car with the sunroof open any time he stopped in traffic

I didnt get a chance to take a picture, wifey ballsed it up, got a lovely close up of her fingers :o

there is one in oldcastle co. meath. very nice car.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I didnt get a chance to take a picture, wifey ballsed it up, got a lovely close up of her fingers
    :):):):):D:D:)

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Unfortunately I didn't have a camera with me, but I spotted a grey UK reg Lamborghini Murcielago around Killarney a few times during the weekend.
    Beautiful growl off it....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

whippet wrote: »
    don't quite get you? The vRS is as ugly as sin. If you want a 5 Door GTI buy a 5 Door GTI.

I bought a 5 Door GTI because I wanted one, meant I didn't have to worry about changing when my child was born and the hatchback give space for the dog.

Its only an opinion dude,im a purist and believe GTI's should be only 3dr same way i feel RS4's and RS6's should be avant only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 935 ✭✭✭samsemtex

I've yet to catch a pic, but has anyone else seen Eleanor around Limerick? Absolute beaauutyy...

Yeah I saw that alright. Its pretty class. I was at traffic lights and praying it would go before mine but alas I got the gree first. It still sounded good even ticking over though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

TVR Chimaera on Bolton St unleashing all 200+ ponies from the traffic lights :D Yummy

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

jk86 wrote: »
    Saw an Aston Martin Lagonda outside the Shelbourne this evening. Very rare car. Good thing too as it's ugly as **** :P
    Yeah, it's back again. Wonder who owns it.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

And iv often seen a merc around kerry with the reg K7RRY.

Another relative of that guy in the UK has the reg K3RRY too. They're Kerry mad in London!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Hermy wrote: »
    Yeah, it's back again. Wonder who owns it.

I'm nearly sure the chap that owns that was involved in last years bike show in the RDS. Maybe he was involved in the Masters of Dirt gig in Citywest last weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Just saw an orange gallardo on the templelogue road. What a machine. Didn't get a chance to snap a pic:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

jk86 wrote: »
    if it was green and on an english plate i know the owner. and he only bought it a while ago what a fugly peice of s##t .he also paid big money for it too he also has a 2009 jag cpe now its nice lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Except those cars on photos below saw also BMW M5 and Aston Martin DB9

76014088.jpg
    56512438.jpg
    30389905.jpg
    96634504.jpg
    87391568.jpg
    15466414.jpg
    89772733.jpg
    34634825.jpg
    54706201.jpg
    14016058.jpg
    49057091.jpg
    63127207.jpg
    20111264.jpg
    65732352.jpg

I know it's nothing special it's only DesCullenCars stock but i had to take photo of this Viper :)

Some photos not display sometimes without any reason

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Longshanks100 I know those car are there for long time, but i had no chance to go there earlier.

If won't be rainy next week i'll go to city centre for spotting. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Here are my shots, photography skills not as good! No patience!

photo-20.jpg

photo-21.jpg

photo-18.jpg

Took them a few months ago, I'm a regular guest in the Beacon Hotel since January, these things never move. I know one of the guys that has taken over the responsibility for selling these, I'd say they could be a slow sell.
    Might go down this evening to see if they have moved :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Is it me or is that gap between the bumper and bonnnet (Technically the boot) of the F430 very wide, Has it been crashed I wonder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Hogzy wrote: »
    Is it me or is that gap between the bumper and bonnnet (Technically the boot) of the F430 very wide, Has it been crashed I wonder?
    Are you seeing something I'm not?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

Hogzy wrote: »

That's a pretty good spot!
    It does look a little wide alright. Looks like you could fit your thumb in there which is a bit much.

steve06 wrote: »
    Are you seeing something I'm not?

Look at the picture of the front of the car. When I read Hogzy's post I immediately looked at the rear for the boot... d'oh. :)
    It's pretty obvious when you're looking for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement