Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Brabus Merc R320 CDi 4matic? Never heard of it?

Where did you find it's brabus :?: i can't see logo :)

Original Brabus has Brabus logo on left and model name on right but of course everyone can buy brabus logo fot € 83 or emblem for € 47 you can also buy Brabus engine for R class:

° R500 (400hp), enlarged to 5.8L - € 24.871,00

° R500 (426hp), enlarged to 6.1L - € 28.619,50

° R500 (445hp), enlarged to 6.1L - € 34.569,50

° R350 (332hp), enlarged to 4.0L - € 21.301,00

All those engines are petrol not diesel, so i think this R320 CDI has only Brabus logo if it has (i can't see logo on photo). Never heard about R320 by Brabus

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

It was on the right?

Fake I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Infiniti EX35 (SUV)

Could only get a pic of the Infiniti, i'll throw it up when i find the phone cable

I saw one yesterday in Drogheda, interesting looking car.

It was on the right?

On the right should be model or engine name like D6 or SV12

I think is fake too, but we can't be sure before we see engine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭conneem-TT

Where did you find it's brabus :?: i can't see logo :)

All those engines are petrol not diesel, so i think this R320 CDI has only Brabus logo if it has (i can't see logo on photo). Never heard about R320 by Brabus

You are in the increased displacement engine section, you need to click on Diesel Performance Packages up the top :)

D5 (III) R 280 CDI / R 300 CDI 178 kW / 242 PS 510 Nm + 38 kW / 52 PS + 70 Nm 6,9 s 250 km/h

D6 (III) R 320 CDI / R 350 CDI 200 kW / 272 PS 590 Nm + 35 kW / 48 PS + 80 Nm 6,5 s 250 km/h

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

So it's real :D

conneem-TT i didn't see this section, my fault... But it's still no real Brabus... maybe only engine tuned by brabus, there is no body kit, no rims :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

But it's still no real Brabus... maybe only engine tuned by brabus, there is no body kit, no rims :)

I think having the engine tuned makes it more of a brabus than just having bodykit/rims. For the Q-Car effect......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Ali Babba

Berty wrote: »
    E350 Coupe.

Very nice. His last car was a 6 Series so a little better this time around.

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

That's one bland looking car for the money!:eek: If it had a KIA/Hyundai badge you wouldn't look twice at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭conneem-TT

I think having the engine tuned makes it more of a brabus than just having bodykit/rims. For the Q-Car effect......

I think Marcinek_55 means it really needs more than just what basically is a remap to don the Brabus badge :)

• Advertisement

I mean that real Brabus should look like Brabus, sound like Brabus and drive like Brabus, I think you understand me now :)

For example: Engine swap from Ferrari to Fiat do not make Ferrari from Fiat

I think we can call this Mercedes "powered by Brabus" instead "tuned by Brabus"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

I mean that real Brabus should look like Brabus, sound like Brabus and drive like Brabus, I think you understand me now :)

For example: Engine swap from Ferrari to Fiat do not make Ferrari from Fiat

I think we can call this Mercedes "powered by Brabus" instead "tuned by Brabus"

I think we can call this Mercedes "The owner stuck a Brabus Badge on the car cause he thinks it looks cool and even stuck it on the wrong side" ;)

Regcheck shows its a MERCEDES R320 SPORT CDI A (Diesel), I suppose we'll never know unless we saw under the hood.
    Anyway its still a seriously ugly machine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭bazzachazza

kceire wrote: »
    2010 Audi R8 up at Audi North Dublin this morning.
    cartell says its the 5.2 525bhp version but the guy in the show room told me it was the 4.2 version....eitherway, nice car :)

Saw it out on the roads of Naas in late Feb driver gave it loads of right foot, my god the sound.......................:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Ferrari F50

oppij4.jpg
    jaz3o4.jpg
    2n7kfr.jpg

Owner took it out for a few laps later on, sounded amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Great spot, where was it? I've seen and heard one before at the Ferrari relay thing a few years ago, some machine!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Seen this today in Kilkenny, an Ultima GTR. I was talking to the lad with it and he said its the fastest they built. Over 700bhp:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭blueband

jozi wrote: »
    Great spot, where was it? I've seen and heard one before at the Ferrari relay thing a few years ago, some machine!

Expect it's U.A.E, likely Abu Dhabi or Dubai judging by the couple of lads there in the Thawb's (long white robes)

<Edit> Definitely it's UAE after I noticed the www.suzukicup.ae website listed on the sign to the left........ quick check on Google says it's held in Dubai

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

CoDy1 wrote: »
    Ferrari F50

2n7kfr.jpg

F50 ? I dont see any F50....or maybe I'm just distracted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I only seen legs and a red F50, didn't notice anything else in the picture

• Registered Users Posts: 33 seamy1

Here's a couple of pics of the car's I seen while I was in Canada a few months ago.
    Some stunners......
    2 different Shelby GT 500's & a McLaren SLR.....my rental car was redlining trying to keep up with it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

SLR is the knees of the bee

Gatster wrote: »
    '06 Project Kahn Range Rover Sport, looked to be the full monty, even though the exhausts looked naff. Sorry about the picture, dirt on lens, bad weather!

seen this Kahn in the IFSC a lot
    it's genuine....sounds great.
    A bicycle is faster that it nowadays in Dublin City centre... Oh I do hate traffic!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(

qz wrote: »

i'd show you a better pic of it but i don't know how to display / embed the image in the post

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

seamy1 wrote: »
    i'd show you a better pic of it but i don't know how to display / embed the image in the post

1) go to http://imageshack.us/
    2) upload the pic from your pc
    3) get the "direct link"
    4) copy and paste it in your post where the * is like this between these two image brackets: *

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

qz wrote: »

It's really nice but the round headlights make it look so dated. They should have come up with an all new headlight design, unique to the SLR. When I see it now I just think of the previous generation SL/CL.

Love everything else about it though :pac:

cheers qz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Saw a CL65 AMG yesterday evening in Glasnevin, he was pulling out of a visitor parking space in our apartments. It is that long that it was longer than the parking space!!
    Defo a CL65 AMG had the V12 bi-turbo badges and all. Tinted windows too. I don't like mercs generally but this was a MACHINE! Alloys were amazing.

I didn't get a pic, just got a new phone last week (HTC) and fumbled to try and get a pic and opened up the weather app while trying to open the camera. Raging :mad:

My tenant said it's in and out every few days so he's going to try to get me a pic :)

I don't like posting photos that weren't taken by me but this has to be seen, exact same colour/alloys only difference is that the windows aren't tinted on this pic.

cl-coupe_overview_amgmodels_cl65amg_01_715x230_11-2007.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

blueband wrote: »
    Expect it's U.A.E, likely Abu Dhabi or Dubai judging by the couple of lads there in the Thawb's (long white robes)

<Edit> Definitely it's UAE after I noticed the www.suzukicup.ae website listed on the sign to the left........ quick check on Google says it's held in Dubai

Spot on, Dubai autodrome. few more:

guy who owns the f50 arrived in this, a royal going by the Reg.-> no 5 pretty high up the rankings!
    bijomq.jpg
    Had a go in these:
    rrk3ns.jpg
    2lwt92c.jpg
    Wish i'd had a go in these!:
    20ge6b5.jpg
    2uegs5w.jpg
    168yj48.jpg
    xmpljl.jpg
    20u90cj.jpg
    e7cx8x.jpg
    xcqg01.jpg
    152djd0.jpg
    qwziwh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

ferrari.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭1916

Saw this last Saturday, it looks way older than a 20 year old car, but I wouln't know much about Daimlers

picdaimler.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement