Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Very nice MCMLXXV, well worth posting! Best of luck with her.

+1;)

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭illdoit2morrow

Audi A8 10 D17272 passed me on the M50 this evening...no pic but those rear lights do look cool at night time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Ahhhh ignorance is bliss. What's/who's overfinch?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

Is that Overfinch meant to be coming in as this on cartell? :

Registration 10D200
    Make LANDROVER
    Model RANGE ROVER
    Description LAND ROVER 3.6 TDV8 VOGUE 05DR A
    Fuel Type DIESEL

Bonito wrote: »
    Ahhhh ignorance is bliss. What's/who's overfinch?

They customise Range Rovers which, aesthetically, look brilliant afterwards.
    Looks like they tune them as well for some extra performance!

• Advertisement

Same way wolf tune Fords?

Wolf-Racing-Ford-Focus-RS-1.jpg

Same way wolf tune Fords?

Wolf-Racing-Ford-Focus-RS-1.jpg

Yeah same idea I think - that and Brabus and so on. That looks quite nice and I usually hate Focus'!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

To be fair Overfinch modifications are actually tasteful as opposed to the likes of Project Kahn who turn perfectly good RR's into cheap looking chav-wagons.

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    To be fair Overfinch modifications are actually tasteful as opposed to the likes of Project Kahn who turn perfectly good RR's into cheap looking chav-wagons.

Stephen Ireland says otherwise! :)

pinkrangerover.jpg

I purposely picked the worst one there but there's a few more here :) : http://www.here.org.uk/2008/03/do-not-view-if-easily-offended-stephen-irelands-customised-range-rover-sport-by-overfinch.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

^ Footballers have no taste anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Some may think it's not worthy of a post here but I picked up this baby today!
    065.jpg

i want one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

You want mine? :D On the market in a few weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

You want mine? :D On the market in a few weeks!

Ah I'm looking at a 4x4 for work at the minute so mayb if you hold off for a year :D

Vertakill wrote: »
    Stephen Ireland says otherwise! :)

Walked into that one :o

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭1916

Dublin City Centre, 05/05/10

29714882.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭RichJH

Saw this in the new audi garage in town yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭mullingar

RichJH wrote: »

Looks like it was made out of a meccano set with a fancy skin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Saw a black R8 and a Ferrari 360 Spider with Cannonball/Richford livery in Balbriggan yesterday, no pics tho. Also saw a Landcruiser Amazon taxi on the M50!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

RichJH wrote: »

Nice. Didn't know the R8 had a spaceframe chassis.
    Makes sense though as its based on the Gallardo which has a spaceframe chassis.
    Absurdum wrote: »
    Saw a black R8 and a Ferrari 360 Spider with Cannonball/Richford livery in Balbriggan yesterday, no pics tho. Also saw a Landcruiser Amazon taxi on the M50!

Wonder how much he charges to take you to the Sahara desert!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Recent Visit to Dublin Airport Short Term

Very Nice 330i - Le Mans Blue
    IMG_0063.jpg

Actually two of these a few spaces apart
    IMG_0062.jpg

Nice, look at that sweet parking space he found! :D
    IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

• Advertisement

Saw that red 911 Turbo in Rathfarnham about a month ago, been keeping an eye out for it but haven't seen it since.

Seen that Ferrari too, coming out of Texaco. Think it was one of the mother's friends driving it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭MarkN

Lads keep an eye on National Geographic, watched two back to back episodes on bank hol Monday about the Lambo and Audi factory. It goes into great detail about how the R8 frame is put together. I'd say they could be on Youtube really was very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

MarkN wrote: »
    Lads keep an eye on National Geographic, watched two back to back episodes on bank hol Monday about the Lambo and Audi factory. It goes into great detail about how the R8 frame is put together. I'd say they could be on Youtube really was very interesting.

+1
    brilliant shows them, its called ultimate factories, according to the website there is ferrari,bmw,audi,camaro,corvette and lamborghini, there are more but not all car factories,

also have recently seen, a black gtr in dublin on dawson street, what i think was a holden,it was a pickup stlye but way lower in orange,strange looking thing,nice sound of it though, and a ferrari 355 (i think) on a recovery truck on the kinsale roundabout in cork
    sorry no photos:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Saw Porsche GT2 like this http://v8blender.pl/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Porsche-911-GT2.jpg in yellow color... I will try to take few photos on tuesday, cause i see there is no relly nice photos on last time here :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Seen that Ferrari too, coming out of Texaco. Think it was one of the mother's friends driving it.

It was parked outside the Bracken Court Hotel when I saw it, in the loading bay! Wonder what was going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Another big cl :)
    CL600 AMG V12 monster of a car.

IMAG0029.jpg

Saw Porsche GT2 like this http://v8blender.pl/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Porsche-911-GT2.jpg in yellow color... I will try to take few photos on tuesday, cause i see there is no relly nice photos on last time here :D

Where did you see it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

PrettyBoy I don't know what's name of this street but it is showroom, when i will take photos maybe you will be know :)

• Advertisement

It was parked outside the Bracken Court Hotel when I saw it, in the loading bay! Wonder what was going on?
    Haven't a clue. It had a cannonball sticker on it and AFAIK the driver was the chap who took the lease over to o'sheas down the harbour.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement