Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,313 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

AJ! wrote:
    In Sandyford today

Holy sh!t :eek:

Let me guess, Microsoft?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

unkel wrote:
    Holy sh!t :eek:

Let me guess, Microsoft?

nah unkel, ive seen them, never 2 new astons there though. they are in the beacon hotel and office car park. i think they belong to des cullen, as he has a office suite there. he has such a strong reputation amonsts dublins elite he doesnt need a conventional garage. i know a rich guy who bought off him ( a newish 911), and he was telling me about him.smart man...
    http://www.descullencars.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=search

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Bumper evening/morning:

Q7 looks fantastic, far less bulky in the flesh - I never liked it in the pics I've seen...sort of a classier looking VW Toerag (apologies for the similar pics, driving on the M50 etc). Still don't like the new S-Class, Avensis on steroids/crack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

I seen a wine coloured 360 before and I still think its by far the classiest colour a ferrari comes in. Look at it, just super.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bmoferrall

iregk wrote:
    I seen a wine...
    08_gramm.jpg
    I saw a ...
    I saw a ...
    I saw a ...

innocent0002.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

That DB9 Convertiblke is the one I saw ;)

Is the Q7 the same shell as the Toureg ? It looks much nicer and goes on sale here at €73500 for the 3.0 d, with the 4.2 V8 at €104000 ! I reckon these will sell really well !

I can stand the Toureg, the proportions are just off as far as the wheel/tyre to body aspect goes. I cant figure it but..............the Q7 looks interesting

bmoferrall wrote:
    I saw a ...
    I saw a ...
    I saw a ...

Hahaha it was early and I hadn't got my cup of tea yet.

I'll write it out a 100 times in big letters all over the walls of my office!

Pug 907 Concept again on the Champs last week. The pictures in no way to this beast justice, it was simply stunning in the flesh.

A nice prototype slk cdi

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

BMW B3 3.3

dsc005794ah.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭AnTaoiseach

Nice

I saw a lovely Atstin Martin db7 last night but I have no camera.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

Aston Martin...they just dont do anything for me. But anyway, heres a DB7 and a Vantage.
    astonmartindb75ll.th.jpgvantage0js.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

The DB7 looks very dated now imo, but I generally adore Astons.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

sharkman wrote:
    BMW B3 3.3

dsc005794ah.jpg

That there is Bryan McFadden's B3... He's givin it to a mate of his to 'mind' while he's away!!
    A mate a mine used to service it for him. Believe you me. it's animal to go!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Irish-trucker

Seen a Noble M12 , parked in dunshaughlin earlier today , no pics :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Kersh

Savage car Sharkman - Is that Boroimhe.... which one til I get a gooo myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Saw an M3 convertible, M3 coupe, Chrysler 300C, Hummer....really must start bringin my digital camera with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

2 E60 M5s
    AMG E55
    Old Jag and Daimler equivalent, I'll find some info on the net about which ones, like Morse's, don't know the name
    Evo 6 and 7

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

05 bentley continental flying spur, just a normal day in clondalkin:D seriously between all the car dealers on the end of the road and in private houses there is alot of expensive metal around. dont know how they do it..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

God I'd kill to see another E60 M5, it's been an age! What colours were the ones you saw Squirrel?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

Today in Rathfarnham there were two black Maseratis, coupe and spyder, driving together. Doubt it was a coincidence. They must be friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

qz wrote:
    God I'd kill to see another E60 M5, it's been an age! What colours were the ones you saw Squirrel?

Interlagos Blue, and I'm not sure about the other, it was either a grey or a brown type colour, I'm not too good with colours that are similar, they throw me off a slight bit.

It looked sweet in the blue. I had never seen one before yesterday and then I saw 2, it was brilliant

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

flanzer ; Thats correct ,But I have seen Nicky Byrne drive it also .

kersh , its in The Ceders

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

sharkman wrote:

kersh , its in The Ceders

I'm sure that's Boroimhe it can be seen in! ;)

What's with the 4 exhausts? I didn't think they were putting any mad powerful engines in the Brera?
    image0235au.th.jpgimage0248eq.th.jpgimage0229zc.th.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 marku-allen

very sexy from the back:D is that at the kylemore rd garage?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

fletch wrote:
    What's with the 4 exhausts? I didn't think they were putting any mad powerful engines in the Brera?
    image0235au.th.jpgimage0248eq.th.jpgimage0229zc.th.jpg

What a savage looking car, first I seen of it. I forgot about it...

Id' say this car should do well pending on the reliability and the price. Keep it cheap alfa... and you're flying ;)

Hj

very sexy from the back:D is that at the kylemore rd garage?
    Tis....have to say it looked quite impressive in the flesh

• Registered Users Posts: 65,313 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

fletch wrote:

3.2 V6 260bhp :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

HungryJoey wrote:
    What a savage looking car, first I seen of it. I forgot about it...

Id' say this car should do well pending on the reliability and the price. Keep it cheap alfa... and you're flying ;)

Hj

40 to 60 k in europe god only knows what it'll be once the Irish tax rip off is finished with it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement