Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

antodeco wrote: »
    Its about what i saw today, not "here somes super fantastic car I saw".

e486bde0e272f510b89df528ca43a440.jpg

Here is what I saw today!!!! :P

TBH the whole ethos of this thread so far has been rare exotic cars. Im not the mod but IMO the modified car forum is there and should probably have a thread similar to this. I dont think Modified cars belong on this thread. Just my opinion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Hogzy wrote: »
    Here is what I saw today!!!! :P

TBH the whole ethos of this thread so far has been rare exotic cars. Im not the mod but IMO the modified car forum is there and should probably have a thread similar to this. I dont think Modified cars belong on this thread. Just my opinion!
    I've highlighted the important parts.

A micra is taking the mick TBH. How many supras, skylines and the likes are on Irish roads? You see micras day in and day out but not Supras and the likes.

Bonito wrote: »
    A micra is taking the mick TBH. How many supras, skylines and the likes are on Irish roads? You see micras day in and day out but not Supras and the likes.

Hence the " :P "

LOL, How many skylines and Supras are on the roads compares to DB6's, DBS', 911 Turbos, TTs etc etc. Supras and Skylines are not rare!!! Fact!

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭5T3PH3N

So then all the cars older than 25 years or whatever should only be in the classic cars forum? All the Overfinch's and AMG 4x4's etc should only be in The 4x4 Forum? It doesn't really work like that and i think it's fine the way it is with people posting what they think is relevant to this thread. If you don't loke the cars posted then just ignore them.

5T3PH3N wrote: »
    So then all the cars older than 25 years or whatever should only be in the classic cars forum? All the Overfinch's and AMG 4x4's etc should only be in The 4x4 Forum? It doesn't really work like that and i think it's fine the way it is with people posting what they think is relevant to this thread. If you don't loke the cars posted then just ignore them.

Well surely people can do the same with my Nissan Micra above. The difference between Overfinch's and AMG 4x4's is that they are rare. Fair enough that model skyline is rare but come on, a supra is as common as muck!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Enough of the bitching. There are no real guidelines to what is "acceptable" to post. If you see something interesting and have a pic post it! Why complicate things!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

omg... do you realy haven't got any bigger problems... what's the different what car you show in this thread:

80360658.jpg
    42997423.jpg
    55024058.jpg

All them are nice: Skyline, Supra and Ferrari, I know Ferrari and vette are rare cars, but some skyline's and supra's are nice

IMO this thread is for "What nice/rare/village-tuning cars i saw today..." someone like modified, someone exotics and someone like classic... noone like "micras with big wings in pink color" and he show us photo: "do not do that in home" for example:

95251064.jpg

Photo took in my city in Poland during my last year holidays

Take it easy :)

Fair enough! Prob just got a little obsessed
    Bit of this too
    xkcd22.png

114572519_2fe8956147.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

steve06 wrote: »
    Smart Fortwo
    photosmall.jpg

Smart Roadster, steve :P my old car ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 11,392 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

I've highlighted the important parts.

Delivery for Bonito...1 sense of humour.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

\o/ Woooohoooo. Where do I sign? Wait. It's free, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,392 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

\o/ Woooohoooo. Where do I sign? Wait. It's free, right?

It is FOC :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Speaking of rare, there is a gorgeous sky blue TVR Cerbera right beside me in work. I've been drooling at it for the past 3 years and have never gotten around to snapping it. I'll try to get it up soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

img0701zf.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Ugly yokes aren't they? Looks like a bloated 3'er from that angle :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Tragedy wrote: »

That's not the best angle to get a photo from.

Thought for a second it might be the one I was driving yesterday (until the pic loaded), but that's not it.

Front is the best view, bonnet is very muscular and I like the Shark nose

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭jamiecall

My first post in this thread. Was lucky enough to drive this yesterday

b5ed0d28.jpg

f44148ca.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

bennyx_o wrote: »
    Smart Roadster, steve :P my old car ^_^

I didn't know it was your old car. The paint isn't matched up correctly these days, see the door... I thought it was a roadster but the rear cover thing put me off, I'm not up on my smart cars :D

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭blueband

+1. Like someone blew a 3series up in size. Similiar lines, same horrible mistubishi galant-ish rear end

Must be moving towards the same styles across the whole BM line...whats it they call it, the style "family"....ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

blueband wrote: »
    +1. Like someone blew a 3series up in size. Similiar lines, same horrible mistubishi galant-ish rear end

Must be moving towards the same styles across the whole BM line...whats it they call it, the style "family"....ugh

Hold on a second - you're comparing the the new 5 series with the 3 series.... There's a 3er directly below the 5 series pic. To me they don't look anything alike!

ok so it's not a 316...but....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Now, here's a rare one!

CIMG3259.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Go compare, go compare, go compare go compare!!!!

Wow it is actually very like the new 5 series all right. Although the 5 series front has longer nostrils.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

And brake/fog lights on the rear bumper.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Saw a BMW 7 series in Sandyford Ind. Estate at around 6PM, black with black wheels, black grille and red calipers. By far the best looking 7 series I've ever seen. Was on UK plates (06 I think), not sure of the model but it looked the bees knees :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭blueband

Shane732 wrote: »
    Hold on a second - you're comparing the the new 5 series with the 3 series.... There's a 3er directly below the 5 series pic. To me they don't look anything alike!

ok so it's not a 316...but....

It's a 3 coup, so not really good comparison to 5 saloon. Check a 5 dr 3 series and the new 5 series and then see what ya think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Saw a 2010 M5 tonight at the Naas Road/Kylemore Road Junction. No pics though. Looked mint.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

I wouldn't blame the owner for plunging for one now, the new shape more than likely won't be available until early 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

I watched some old TopGear and they said this honda is not available in UK/Ireland... I took this photo 5 years ago when i start with "car photograhy" Am I firts on boards with this :?: I know it's nothing special but rare cause i didn't see this car in Ireland :)

44514154.jpg
    62598049.jpg
    40587339.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭slickmcvic

spotted down in cork earlier...A reealllly Long Wheelbase Roll'sm Royce phantom
    290027849a12559592402o.jpg

290027849a12559592433o.jpg

......and its shorter wheelbase brother..

290027849a12559629638o.jpg

... A bently S1 from the 50's
    290027849a12559592482o.jpg

...an 4.5L Bently (not a blower,Iasked !!)

290027849a12559592373o.jpg

..a bevy of other bently and Rolls Beauties...
    290027849a12559629614o.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement