Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

spotted a Williams Renault Clio on Northhumberland Road this evening pulling out of one of the houses. Gonna keep an eye out for it tomorrow and see if I can get a picture

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

The Aston looks very cool with black wheels, I think I've seen the red Ferrari you're talking about, reg is 06-D-3430?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

No side-one of the Mas? Grrr....

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

steve06 wrote: »
    should have gone to specsavers!

i did they said no theres nothing wrong with your glasses they are ugly cars :p

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    You wouldn't be caught in an SLR Spyder or a SL65 Black.

You should be permanently banned from Motors for that comment!

the slr is manky ,the front of it is horrible and from the side it looks like a shoe or something ,not a nice shoe i might add :D

and that audi seriously its an awfull looking thing could put that in the hairdressers car pile, power just doesnt do it for me alone .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Does anybody else think the Panamera is starting to look good. Maybe its just me!
    It's not a bad looking car at all. Here's 2 I've seen

Panamera 4S
    4571544629_f6c87026a8.jpg

Panamera Turbo - ignore the bling and it's ok.
    4572168762_a141ae9e42.jpg

kinda reminds me of a cross between the porsche jeep a lexus and the newer jag ,

car manufactures really need to go back to the way they used to make cars
    they should have an ugly tester or that car looks like every other car tester at the end of the production line .

anyone else think that about most new cars that they are all just other versions of other cars and all looking very similar ,

sorry to be a moaning michael i love cars but i just cant find anything these days that has any character seems to be all about the power now and stick any auld shell over it ,i love the classics ,muscle cars and id say most cars up to the 90s i thnk everything started to change after then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

3 words 'health and safety'

I know I posted earlier that I didn't like the panemera, but in the black, it looks good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Does anybody else think the Panamera is starting to look good. Maybe its just me!

It's looking better than 2 months ago but it's still looking like "dog in toilet"

I like panamera but not the original one, the best looking panamera i ever saw it's this one on Geneva Motor Show:

61075464.jpg
    54085333.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Yep, it may be a pissy 5 door Porsche but I would actually have sex with the car. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Lauder

This thread needs to seriously pick-up more with some good Irish spots! My walk to work has been very fruitful over the last week....

From today Ely Place/Hume Street, D2
    Image0192.jpg
    Image0194.jpg
    Image0193.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

saw/heardd this earlier. Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

I saw a Maserati Granturismo yesterday in Rathgar... Didn't get to take any pictures though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

Dodgy phone pics sorry, but it's better then a poke in the eye :)
    Saw this 2010' Eclass today, looks like a base model.
    [IMG][/img]eclass.jpg

Heres a 2010 X5 I saw today aswell, both were seen in Stillorgan Shopping centre.
    [IMG][/img]x5-1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

What you think mondeo..... Do you think the mercs rear is like a kia or hyundai.... Kinda turns me off one.

SARASON wrote: »
    What you think mondeo..... Do you think the mercs rear is like a kia or hyundai.... Kinda turns me off one.

They remind me of Hyundai Sonata lights. I don't like the look of them full stop, the older model is what I would be after. The alloys on this one did not impress me at all..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

mondeo wrote: »
    They remind me of Hyundai Sonata lights. I don't like the look of them full stop, the older model is what I would be after. The alloys on this one did not impress me at all..

The rear lights turn me off. I dont like the old model. I think its a grandads car;). S class when we win the lotto:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,550 ✭✭✭✭vectra

saw/heardd this earlier. Wow!

I don't think WOW could describe it fully :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

No offence but why is someone posting pics of standard E Class and X5? Nothing special about them. I dont know - if nothing good to post, just dont post? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jomcc

antodeco wrote: »
    Jomcc, great photos. What camera setting you use for them?

Hello, just in the door this very minute, so didn't get to reply..........it's certainly a long drive.......

Camera setting.......to be honest, I haven't a clue. Delighted with how most of them came out, but must admit, most were fluke. Only have camera a few weeks and hoped to get time to "play" with it during the hols but still never even read the manual. Most of the pics were just set to auto.

Delighted with how the ones with the cars moving came out...

• Advertisement

RedorDead wrote: »
    No offence but why is someone posting pics of standard E Class and X5? Nothing special about them. I dont know - if nothing good to post, just dont post? :confused:
    It's been done to death mate, someone posts a boring, average, everyday car and when someone else questions why it's being posted they have a few members jump down their throat and the mods have a panic attack saying anyone is allowed to post anything they want. Best just to let it go.

In other news I saw a BMW 3 series today, standard model I believe. Sorry, no pics.

Lauder wrote: »
    This thread needs to seriously pick-up more with some good Irish spots! My walk to work has been very fruitful over the last week....

From today Ely Place/Hume Street, D2
    http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn97/colmlauder/Image0192.jpg
    http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn97/colmlauder/Image0194.jpg
    http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn97/colmlauder/Image0193.jpg

the guy who owns that Irish knock off of Hello magazine (VIP) owns that - offices are there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

No offence but, I hate seeing whingey posts like yours. "There's nothing special about an X5, sure I've 4 of them in me garden."

Different strokes for different folks.

I don't see alot of these new E class's thats why I took the pic, and the X5 in white is not common in my opinion. Someone I am sure would be mildy amused to have a look.

mondeo wrote: »
    I don't see alot of these new E class's thats why I took the pic, and the X5 in white is not common in my opinion. Someone I am sure would be mildy amused to have a look.

Just to be clear, I wasn't referring to your pics in my last post, the new E-classes are everywhere but never seen the X5 in white so thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

This was parked in the Garden around the corner from me.
    I've never seen anything of this level on my road or anywhere close... I couldn't believe my eyes when I spotted it, so I stood there looking at it for about five minutes.

The owner and his mates eventually came out of the house, seemed like they were heading to the pub or the likes, just walking though... So I didn't get to hear it!:mad:

Spoke to them briefly, seemed like a lovely guy. Scottish I think.
    He told me to work hard and save and I could have one some day, I took serious note of this!! haha

Amazing car, amazing!

19062010.jpg
    19062010001.jpg
    19062010002.jpg
    19062010003.jpg
    19062010004.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

glasso wrote: »
    the guy who owns that Irish knock off of Hello magazine (VIP) owns that - offices are there.

I think that's mentioned nearly every time that car is posted but you're not allowed discuss who owns the cars. Read post 1 - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055150571

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

vectra wrote: »
    I don't think WOW could describe it fully :eek:

Words cannot describe it! Incredible, and it's always parked in the same spot on my way into work.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

spotted in Turkey thıs week:

amg slk next to ıt too

35592_132157166802974_100000260753444_277889_353469_n.jpg

35592_132157290136295_100000260753444_277891_7976618_n.jpg

35592_132157343469623_100000260753444_277892_1304089_n.jpg

• Advertisement

CianRyan wrote: »
    This was parked in the Garden around the corner from me.
    I've never seen anything of this level on my road or anywhere close... I couldn't believe my eyes when I spotted it, so I stood there looking at it for about five minutes.

Awesome find Cian, I take it it's just visiting though?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement