Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

mondeo wrote: »
    I don't see alot of these new E class's thats why I took the pic, and the X5 in white is not common in my opinion. Someone I am sure would be mildy amused to have a look.

At least you're posting pics Mondeo, too many posts lately clogging up the thread with people saying 'i saw xx today but no camera blah blah'

this thread needs more pics and less stories!:)

037.jpg

035.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Graham.W

Found in spain in puerto banus one of the first English reg ones at the time.

Found in Spain..

transparent.gif

P7220217.JPG?psid=1

P7220218.JPG?psid=1
    P7230241.JPG?psid=1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Last few pics aren't showing up Graham, try using www.photobucket.com or www.imageshack.com . Love the Ferrari, was in Marbella last August and saw that same one, belongs to a so-called "celebrity"!

• Advertisement

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Last few pics aren't showing up Graham, try using www.photobucket.com or www.imageshack.com . Love the Ferrari, was in Marbella last August and saw that same one, belongs to a so-called "celebrity"!

was uploading them on to hotmail first but that ovo not working ill try photobucket do you have to wait for them to upload.?

Graham.W wrote: »
    was uploading them on to hotmail first but that ovo not working ill try photobucket do you have to wait for them to upload.?

Looks like you got it there, setting up an account is handy for keeping all your pics together :)

Did you take those pics recently? I was there last summer and saw the Ferrari and the modded SLR!

Yeah took those pics last year are you able to see all the pics now?

Yeah took those pics last year are you able to see all the pics now?

Yeah can see them all now mate, thanks for posting them!

DSC01090.JPG?psid=1

DSC01092.JPG?psid=1

• Advertisement

Nissan Gtr
    DSC01167.JPG?psid=1DSC01166.JPG?psid=1

Opel astra racing package
    DSC01168.JPG?psid=1

Lambo
    DSC01170.JPG?psid=1

Slr
    DSC01171.JPG?psid=1

F1
    DSC01174.JPG?psid=1

Focus RS
    DSC01175.JPG?psid=1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭_rebelkid

DSC01090.JPG?psid=1

DSC01092.JPG?psid=1

ITS SCRATCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: its also only the 4.2 V8 :pac:

0-60 in 2.7 secs. Twin-Turbo V8 Engine with 1183 hp, base price is $654,400. Tested in March 2007 by Guinness world records, The SSC Ultimate Aero takes the lead as the fastest car in the world beating Bugatti Veyron.

DSC01178.JPG?psid=1

DSC01177.JPG?psid=1

DSC01176.JPG?psid=1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭stealthyspeeder

Was driving along briskly and this thing came up behind me! whoa! some noise out of her!

19062010380.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Very similar to your car Stealthy?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

^ now that would have made a pic fit for this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jomcc

steve06 wrote: »
    You'll get them by running the url through here http://regex.info/exif.cgi

That's amazing...........thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

F1
    DSC01174.JPG?psid=1

Looks more like a Caparo T1 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭millington

CianRyan wrote: »

I'm not up to date on my old Fords, is this an official body kit or a after market yoke?
    Either way, I like it.
    15062010004.jpg

Massive side scoops.

Might not be to everyone's taste, but I see this every day and I love it.
    Looks like a Reiger F40 kit

Was driving along briskly and this thing came up behind me! whoa! some noise out of her!

19062010380.jpg

that fine beauty, is a Holden Commodore HSV Maloo :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

**no picture**

please note i do not have any picture,

i think someone was posting about maybachs a while back,i saw one heading into cork last night, it was a 04 ts reg, i think someone said there is only a few of them in the country:confused:,
    awful looking thing tbh,

i have seen another few cars around but im not sure would a picture be worthy, this thread is getting ridiculous,nobody is getting paid to take these photos, numerous people have gone to the effort of taking and uploading a photo and then getting asked "why is that up here?"

im sure this is stopping people uploading what they have seen, i know the thread needs to avoid anything that is common but a few people have decided to police it and decide what they want to see,it will kill this thread,

sorry for the major rant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

millington wrote: »
    Looks like a Reiger F40 kit

Looks like sh1te!

perfect day for a lotus elise today.....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Awesome find Cian, I take it it's just visiting though?

I presume this was it.
    Never seen it around before and it wasn't around today, which was not nice...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭stealthyspeeder

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    Very similar to your car Stealthy?
    ^ now that would have made a pic fit for this thread

19062010381.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Jackpot! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

saw this yesterday thought it was intresting ,never saw one with the roof like that

[IMG][/img]20062010645.jpg

[IMG][/img]20062010646.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Found in spain in puerto banus one of the first English reg ones at the time.
    Gary Lineker's brother owns it. You should google him!
    0-60 in 2.7 secs. Twin-Turbo V8 Engine with 1183 hp, base price is $654,400. Tested in March 2007 by Guinness world records, The SSC Ultimate Aero takes the lead as the fastest car in the world beating Bugatti Veyron.
    the wrap on it is in bits, shockingly bad actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

Bonito wrote: »
    No offence but, I hate seeing whingey posts like yours. "There's nothing special about an X5, sure I've 4 of them in me garden."

Different strokes for different folks.

No offence taken - but Mercedes will sell in excess of 1000 E Class this year - thats more than Toyota will sell of Auris, Nissan will sell of Micra or Skoda will sell of Superb.

And - in the good years BMW sold 600-700 X5 a year - albeit admittedly not all in white ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

101_0044.jpg

In Cork over the weekend on a stag and this pulled up outside our bedroom window - obviously a good omen - a Holden SS 5.7 litre V8 ute.

2 friendly aussies proceeded to remove several slabs of beer from the back and brought them into the room next door. Only thing they were short of was a barbie. It was bound to be a savage weekend :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement