Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

a_v525, I've changed the img tags to url tags, as those photos are huge.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭a_v525

Sorry lad, changed it myself too, didnt realise the size of em till i stuck em up :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Carstuck

Got this 911 as I was driving around, had to stop on the road for it. Luckily early in the morning and no one around. ;)

119156.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 TouchMe

Speedway wrote: »
    a few from Oahu in Hawaii, quality is pretty crap cause I only had my phone on me

Any chance the last couple were in an Aloha garage doubling up as a rental place on Kalakaua Avenue? If they are I used to live in an apartment across the road, and rented the red Vette for a day, my god the power with the foot down in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Speedway

TouchMe wrote: »
    Any chance the last couple were in an Aloha garage doubling up as a rental place on Kalakaua Avenue? If they are I used to live in an apartment across the road, and rented the red Vette for a day, my god the power with the foot down in it!

Yep you're bang on that's the place!
    I was so tempted to rent one of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Carstuck wrote: »
    Got this 911 as I was driving around, had to stop on the road for it. Luckily early in the morning and no one around. ;)

[pedantic bastard]Yes there was, i can see two people walking in the background[/pedantic bastard] :pac:

BigEejit wrote: »
    [pedantic bastard]Yes there was, i can see two people walking in the background[/pedantic bastard] :pac:

No other car around ::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Carstuck wrote: »
    No other car around ::rolleyes:
    Except the other 5 in the photo :P

steve06 wrote: »
    Except the other 5 in the photo :P

Not behind me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Lurching

Took this from the passenger seat of an F355 Berlinetta on Sunday. Some day!

IMG_8803.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Lurching wrote: »
    Took this from the passenger seat of an F355 Berlinetta on Sunday. Some day!

IMG_8803.jpg

Overtaking on a double white line near a bend :eek:

Lovely cars though, wouldn't have minded hearing them doing it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Lurching

Not exactly textbook driving alright. The sound of them hoofing it past us was just plain scary!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Special request to the mods

Anyone that comes in (seriously) giving out about their overtaking should be banned.

Any takers?:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Special request to the mods

Anyone that comes in (seriously) giving out about their overtaking should be banned.

Any takers?:p
    Especially someone who thinks a Civic Type R is better than a Veyron! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Banned.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Little Mickey

Some I got at Le Mans

And just 2 more from Le Mans again, I think thats my lot then - forgive me if i've posted too many at once

DSCF0198.JPG

DSCF0195.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Photo0116.jpg

I love it :D Great pic.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

On the commute home

119603.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Nice! It's getting harder and harder to spot F430's these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I saw this in Folkestone 2 weeks ago.

Excusing the parking, wouldn't you park like that with an XJ220?

IMG_0141.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Wes430

Berty wrote: »
    I saw this in Folkestone 2 weeks ago.

Excusing the parking, wouldn't you park like that with an XJ220?

IMG_0141.jpg

One of them are entrying the Cannonball this year;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,550 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Spotted this M3 today
    Only had crappy phone with me.
    Anyhow.
    B2101255598946A7B43777F3EE72FDA3.jpg

5CA4A3214E05467BB6A5EA2E1665C158.jpg

000CEBAE511A41A9BBE0860BFF70772F.jpg

0C258CDB8DAB4A42ACCE35D750D19061.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

voxpop wrote: »

I saw one of these on Friday evening in.....would you believe....Thurles :eek:

Spotted a few beauties in Dublin Airport car park this morning. Will upload them when I get a chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭CONM

I saw one of these on Friday evening in.....would you believe....Thurles :eek:

Spotted a few beauties in Dublin Airport car park this morning. Will upload them when I get a chance!
    By any chance was the 430 you saw in Thurles black with black wheels and on a TS plate?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

CONM wrote: »
    By any chance was the 430 you saw in Thurles black with black wheels and on a TS plate?

No, it was red and 06-D. Didn't even think to look at the wheels as I was staring at the body and trying to not crash at the same time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

^ That yoke should be in the 'dreamer of the year' thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Check these out, one was part of the show and the other was in the car park - exact same model, exact same color combo, the only noticable difference is a single digit in the number plates, thought one of them was cloned for a second!!

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3743/dsc06323.jpg
    http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/3512/dsc06393.jpg
    i just ran both reg,s through cartell first one is a ferrari says the second one is a honda integra strange eh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement