Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭BoardsRanger

AJ i think you should post in here more often!!! That 458 is stunning.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Peter C

10 reg Ferrari California going through Moycullen on Friday evening! Nice to see someone with money spending it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Fookin' hell AJ, go big or go home!
    irish reg?

Unfortunately not man, had an english 10 reg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Awesome! That 458 is stunning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

That Mexico Blue GT3 is amazing...... great spot of a very rare colour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Savage, savage pics AJ. Even the actual camera work itself is flawless.

Thanks man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Just thought, where will the license plate go on the front of the 458

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Hogzy wrote: »
    Just thought, where will the license plate go on the front of the 458

Probably on the bumper just above the prancing horse. It'll have to be done very, very, very carefully ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

Gorgeous pics AJ! What a way to make a comeback!

The car below belongs to my Uncle, I got to see it for the 1st time over the wkend. It was a one owner car from new by a doctor who looked after it very well....not a scuff or mark on the car. He let in into a garage to be serviced and the mechanic took it for a "test drive" and ended up rear ending a van!

My Uncle bought it crashed for €3K (the doctor didn't want the car back) and he put all new orginal merc parts back on....new rad, bonnet, head lights etc etc. He spent about €4k repairing it so its still worth more than it cost him. (Also the chassis rails were fine...it was all cosmetic damage)

She is still smashing to look at and lovely to drive. Its the 3.2 litre version....am I right in saying its a V8?

31072010212.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Nice SL, and the wheels suit it very well imo. I was looking at getting one but the tax put me off. Had a 1974 450SL, great car.

The 3.2 is a 6 cylinder, inline (not a V6), has about 230 bhp iirc.

• Advertisement

Ferrari-458-Paris-fire.jpg

2.jpg

This happened in Paris, theyre not my photos. Id probably jump in the Seine if this happened my 458.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

AJ21 wrote: »
    This M3 was finished in 'Frozen Grey'. This picture doesn't do the matte paint any justice.

m301.jpg

If you buy one of these in the US you have to sign a disclaimer to say you won't polish/wax the paint, you can only sponge wash it!

If you buy one of these in the US you have to sign a disclaimer to say you won't polish/wax the paint, you can only sponge wash it!

Not rare for BMW to do things like that. All M3 CSL owners had to sign a disclaimer saying they wouldnt drive the car in the rain or cold weather due to the slick tires.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

Hogzy wrote: »
    Ferrari-458-Paris-fire.jpg

2.jpg

This happened in Paris, theyre not my photos. Id probably jump in the Seine if this happened my 458.

Apparently it's something that needs to be looked at:

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/ferrari-458-fire-france-2010-07-30

Looks like Ferrari are gonna have to do a few recalls! No doubt it won't affect them in the same way the sticky accelerator affected Toyota!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Treehouse72

bijapos wrote: »
    Nice SL, and the wheels suit it very well imo. I was looking at getting one but the tax put me off. Had a 1974 450SL, great car.

The 3.2 is a 6 cylinder, inline (not a V6), has about 230 bhp iirc.

Yeah, I am so goddam frustrated that you can now get beautiful late 90's SL's for c. €7,000, but that deal is totally kyboshed by tax and insurance. I guess those expenses are priced into the sales prices, but nonetheless it is damn annoying to know they cost the same as a 2005 Focus but are still out of reach. Sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭itsjaybud

Nice one AJ some stunning pics, a great addition to the thread, anyway spotted this on the way home today, only the one pic, fcuking blackberry failed to autosave the pic of the rear. Pretty impressive car but if i had the money id go for something different.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Hello guys, are you missing me :?: my last day in ireland before my hols was a good day for spotting, a got some nice cars. Few words about photos: All them are taken in Dublin, Audi A5 id not exotic but it was in nice matt color and photos of Focur RS are taken from car - worse quality, saw also red ferrari 430 but my camera was off - no photos, now photos:

1/2
    86639329.jpg
    20963932.jpg
    52349085.jpg
    29338825.jpg
    43380191.jpg
    29681909.jpg
    94468310.jpg
    58071006.jpg
    64507358.jpg
    32878720.jpg
    30653714.jpg
    70382955.jpg

2/2

37495225.jpg
    98934750.jpg
    41480761.jpg
    17810196.jpg
    23470246.jpg
    79101941t.jpg
    42958859.jpg
    86447655.jpg
    93263545.jpg
    25261374.jpg
    10643625.jpg
    85887471.jpg

Enjoy :)

And see you in september when i'll be back to ireland :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Wow that matt black RS5 is stunning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

SuprSi wrote: »
    Wow that matt black RS5 is stunning

It's just an A5.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Seperate wrote: »
    It's just an A5.

Yeah I just noticed that now, looks brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

That amg is toooo close to the kerb for my liking :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

That amg is toooo close to the kerb for my liking :D

I was thinking the exact same thing! Cringing as I looked down through the photos!

Matt is a big winner with me so far anyway :)

My god that Focus RS is some deadly looking car! The A5 paintwork is very pleasing to the eye and that Merc is unreal!

Thanks Marcinek, almost as good a comeback as AJ!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

i saw a bentley continental (i think) on the south ring in cork today, it had an english reg starting with "v10" but i cant remeber the rest of it:(
    no pics sorry:o
    still a good spot for cork though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

No pics, unfortunately.

I saw a delorean on the N2 just before harts corner in drumcondra yesterday. Wasnt in the best of nick body wise, but seemed in good driving condition. The reg was an 81 C, on black blates. Lovely looking machine, the first time ive seen one up close in reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭itsjaybud

F430 Spider, some nice cars in the area recently. He made a quick get away, which is always a good thing when its a Ferrari, great sound.

Thanks Marcinek, almost as good a comeback as AJ!

I think his comeback is better than my

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

itsjaybud wrote: »
    F430 Spider, some nice cars in the area recently. He made a quick get away, which is always a good thing when its a Ferrari, great sound.
    Think I saw the same one today, in the parnell st area.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement