Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

Some more pics of the R8 which I had the pleasure of working on end of last week, start of this week... a quick video (HD) of the process which got it looking nice and shiney too, for those of you interested!

17695325.jpg

96750367.jpg

14140935.jpg

74213938.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Jim Rocks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

JJJJNR wrote: »
    Jim Rocks?
    You could be right. Haven't seen him in an age. Wonder if he still has the Q7. I can't be bothered to check his stock to see if the Ferrari he frequently took out for spins is still there. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

That looks well good Seperate! Would you only use the foam if the car is only lightly dusty as is in the video?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Saw this RS in Killarney yesterday, with a colour like that you could have spotted it from a mile away :D. Loved the seats, thought the vents on the bonnet looked a bit halfolds tbh :pac:

13082010041.jpg

13082010042.jpg

13082010043.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Well, on Thursday, a friends wedding
    40574_454450256843_636346843_6335464_7510433_n.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

IMG_8046.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭MarkN

Best colour/wheel combo I've seen!

41252_434897476784_560441784_4923828_7710253_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

And today down in Nutgrove (was in my car so couldn't get better pics)
    DSC00383.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

BigEejit wrote: »
    thought the vents on the bonnet looked a bit halfolds tbh :pac:

ah you see them vents are real not boy racer stick on ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Man, I love these old Lancias - my first proper car was a Lancia Prisma, but all I really wanted was a Delta

4891304208_2b6e92c382_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Plug wrote: »
    ah you see them vents are real not boy racer stick on ones.

Thats the problem though isnt it .... only a tiny fraction of those vents on cars are real ... so now when I see them I first assume that they were stuck on.

To be honest an RS should have a bonnet with those vents formed and not added on so that they look like fake ones...

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

BigEejit wrote: »
    Thats the problem though isnt it .... only a tiny fraction of those vents on cars are real ... so now when I see them I first assume that they were stuck on.

To be honest an RS should have a bonnet with those vents formed and not added on so that they look like fake ones...

I think it's to link it in with old RS's though. It's kind of a characteristic of RS's to have those vents....

ford_sierra_rs_cosworth_45_640.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

dudara wrote: »
    Man, I love these old Lancias - my first proper car was a Lancia Prisma, but all I really wanted was a Delta

Love the Deltas myself, got a spin in one when I was in my early twenties and it's something I'll always remember very fondly even though I've driven cars a good deal quicker since.

I'd hope to buy one someday.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭UhOh

yes most RS's in the last 30 years (the Mk1 Focus being the exception) have those 2 bonnet vents..defo an RS trademark & definitely real...

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

dudara wrote: »

loved em ever since i saw them on wheeler dealers ( i think) when i was like 15 years ago!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Spotted this during the week.
    mr-tayto-with-vans-front-back.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Spotted a white 59 plate FRS in Phibsboro today. It was stopped in traffic and I was moving too quickly for a pic :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

Saw a Morgan Aero in innashannon today. Twas a fine day for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

bcdcbd62.jpg

Spotted on the M7 today. Sorry about the pic - taken by the missus as I was driving.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Bearcat

get rid of that pic of the boys face.....your on dodgy territory with the law.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Bearcat wrote: »
    No he really isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭CR 7

:pac:

Which law?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Quick everybody turn off your TVs, laptops and dont read newspapers or magazines as there may be a picture of a boy and its surely ILLEGAL!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

star-pants wrote: »
    And today down in Nutgrove (was in my car so couldn't get better pics)

A nice one of those went unsold for 1900 on the bay today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

:pac:

Which law?
    Teh petrofile lawz!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

While not technically in Ireland, I was a Paddy on Holiday.

Taking in Nice Airport last Tuesday. I think its a Ferrari 458.

4898611211_5505bd6fde.jpg

4898609079_f5ffc08977.jpg

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

looks lmore ike a lambo murcielago with a custom body kit maybe?

edit - or maybe not looking at it again, think you are right. orange ferrari though, weird!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

copacetic wrote: »
    looks lmore ike a lambo murcielago with a custom body kit maybe?

edit - or maybe not looking at it again, think you are right. orange ferrari though, weird!

lol - Its clearly a red 458

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

The central exhausts are making me think 458 too. In Orange...I reckon it would look the business up close

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement