Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭kdevitt

RosieJoe wrote: »
    I'll see your 308 GTB with this 308 quattrovalvole:

That 308 is as rough as a badgers arse - went with my brother for a test drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,501 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

308 GTB :D

Some damn noise off it!

stick it in the bad parking thread too :D
    PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Waiting for someone to say "that should be in the bad parking thread" :rolleyes:

obliged

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Spotted this Ford F250 earlier today near my friend's garage in Walkinstown:

ABCD0007-3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭cyclopath2001

259505_1.jpg
    What kind of car is it? Looks nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

259505_1.jpg

Fair play to him trying to remove the clamp but only a complete thick would get under a car like that with only a scissors jack holding it up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭a_v525

Looks like a VAG, Skoda or Golf perhaps???

Yeah, what a fool, its probably a Council clamp too so no way he can get away with taking it off...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Mk4 Golf

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

a_v525 wrote: »
    Looks like a VAG, Skoda or Golf perhaps???

Yeah, what a fool, its probably a Council clamp too so no way he can get away with taking it off...

Thought it was ok to take it off without damaging it and returning it intact?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

259505_1.jpg

"Where are ya goin' with the clamp?"

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭a_v525

Thought it was ok to take it off without damaging it and returning it intact?

Yeah, tis if its a private company, theres sweet f**k all they can do if you return it intact.

But dont mess with the Council, they will rape you in court

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Was it 07 G.... in german font? seen that too. had 2 of these sticking out the back but they only about an inch wide lol http://www.autotechengineering.com.au/pages/Phase1/components/sedan_exhaust.jpg

Its actually a 320CDI with silly badges on it . Check on cartell !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Was it 07 G.... in german font? seen that too. had 2 of these sticking out the back but they only about an inch wide lol http://www.autotechengineering.com.au/pages/Phase1/components/sedan_exhaust.jpg

Didn't get the reg. It was black.

Yeah, i noticed that the exhaust tips were suspiciously small.

Why the hell do people pretend to have something they don't? It's the equivalent of stuffing a sock down the front of your pants. You might fool a few people, but to most it just highlights the fact that you have a small cock.

Why the hell do people pretend to have something they don't? It's the equivalent of stuffing a sock down the front of your pants. You might fool a few people, but to most it just highlights the fact that you have a small cock.

Cant say this is what comes to mind to be honest but I do wonder why taxi drivers add these tacky mods to their cars. A taxi driver that lives near me has an 02 E-class, he's had AMG replica alloys on it for a while (which aren't the worst in fairness) but I saw it the other day and he's added a cheap chrome trim around all the windows and wheel arches - makes the car look absolutely vile.

Then there's the rest of them with fake exhaust tips, AMG badges, tacky licence plates, etc. I guess some taxi drivers out there still have money to burn.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

It's clearly orange.

Soon to be burnt orange?

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

New Alfa Giulietta. I've only realised how much it looks like a coupe in the first picture, those door handles are brilliant, glad to see Alfa have kept them.

photo2ut.jpg

photo1eg.jpg

GranTurismo

photodsy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

qz wrote: »
    New Alfa Giulietta

photo1eg.jpg

Without having seen the first picture, I would have said that was a new Astra - exactly the same rear window line.

Doesn't look too bad though and probably drives well.

It got a decent write up in the Irish Times. Looked great in red up at Alasta, there were two in black parked beside it.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/motors/2010/0818/1224277054004.html

GranTurismo

That Maser is a stunner, stephens green??

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭itsjaybud

Not my pic, got it in an email this morning, stunning car and as the email goes liverpools first 3 points of the season!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

It got a decent write up in the Irish Times. Looked great in red up at Alasta, there were two in black parked beside it.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/motors/2010/0818/1224277054004.html

I don't like the Mito-ish front end of it.
    I'ld much like it if they'ld given it the Brera/159 front end. Then it'ld be a thing of beauty!

• Advertisement

That Maser is a stunner, stephens green??

Yup, stopped at the lights and I was down by the side of the Shelbourne, lovely noise as it took off.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

nyom nyom nyom! Estate looks co much better in my opinion!!

45113_147439658608058_100000260753444_357601_1258777_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

4 exhausts but only 6 cylinders ;)

Nice (ish) reg.

offalymerc001.jpg?t=1282241306

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Wheels are SHOCKING on that S-class!!! about 2 sizes too small

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Eh I think it was sort of a bottle green. Dark green of some sort.

You know the car ?

Bottle green Chevy? Can't say I do! Where was it? I know of three Chevy Camaro's out northside, one light blue, one yellow and black and one burgundy. There's a Bullit Green Mustang Fastback out that way too!

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

itsjaybud wrote: »
    Not my pic, got it in an email this morning, stunning car and as the email goes liverpools first 3 points of the season!

except he had stopped the police to ask them to deal with the photographers chasing him, he hadn't been stopped for speeding.

copacetic wrote: »
    except he had stopped the police

Torres pulled the police over? To stop photographers chasing him?

And yet all we have is one camera phone pic?

Do-more wrote: »
    Soon to be burnt orange?

It's like 458 cancer, affects one in three :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

I don't like the Mito-ish front end of it.
    I'ld much like it if they'ld given it the Brera/159 front end. Then it'ld be a thing of beauty!

+1

There's something warming about seeing a 159 come up behind you..makes you feel special.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

First time with a decent cameraphone and I was all excited, so this is my first contribution to this thread:

v61c.jpg

v62m.jpg

dsc00004w.jpg

Clio V6

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement