Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

steve06 wrote: »
    nope, it's not road legal :P

Ah crap! Fook you and your Top Gear rules!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

4942451873_0163f124d8_z.jpg

I see this picture, i well up a little and all i can think is that life is just not fair.

Off to do the lotto :pac:

I see this picture, i well up a little and all i can think is that life is just not fair.

Off to do the lotto :pac:

Don't worry, it'll soon be a fireball on wheels ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭1916

photo1no.jpg

photo2zx.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Nothing more satisfying than seeing such a gorgeous car being parked up to perfection. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

sorry no pics - but has anyone else seen a 10D Ferrari California around Baggot st area in the last few days ?

Somebody ain't feeling the recession !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

RobAMerc wrote: »
    sorry no pics - but has anyone else seen a 10D Ferrari California around Baggot st area in the last few days ?

There's a few photos of it around. And there's a lot of people not feeling a recession.

forgot to post these
    4943151774_39f0a94c3f_z.jpg
    4942505133_ecb825984e_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Peter C

Spotted it passing through Moycullen on way out to Connemara on the August bank holiday!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭M1XR

Its silver.

i have seen a black one knockin about christchurch area today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

A lime green porsche ?!?! Some people have no shame

It's not lime green, it's Conda Green and it is one of the most famous Porsche racing colours.

Green1132033212.jpg

2009-04-26-01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭salad dodger

Spotted in enniskillen yesterday.

45053_463124675188_742380188_6941401_3730056_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Sorry for the crap quality, 10 KK E350 coupe in Castlecomer this morning, saw him before but couldn't get a pic in time!

31082010297.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

I was in the UK on holiday last week. Here are a few from Maranello Sales in Egham, Surrey, who are one of the main Ferrari dealers in the UK and owned by Ferrari UK.

The 458 Italia was in a very unusual colour combination. It looked well, but looks yellow in the photos when it was more of a gold colour. You can't beed Rosso Corsa and Crema!

It was interesting to see that they had new non-Ferrari cars for sale, but you have to admit that they have very good taste!

IMG_1899.jpg?psid=1

IMG_1897.jpg?psid=1

IMG_1904.jpg?psid=1

IMG_1915.jpg?psid=1

IMG_1916.jpg?psid=1

IMG_1900.jpg?psid=1

IMG_1896.jpg?psid=1

IMG_1914.jpg?psid=1

IMG_1913.jpg?psid=1

IMG_1894.jpg?psid=1

IMG_1905.jpg?psid=1

IMG_1907.jpg?psid=1

IMG_1917.jpg?psid=1

IMG_1895.jpg?psid=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

I saw a Jaguar XFR yesterday, no pics unfortunately. Apart from the bonnet vents, the one thing that really stuck out were the massive front brake discs, the 20" rims barely fit over them.

Black roof on the yellow 458 looks great

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Absurdum wrote: »
    I saw a Jaguar XFR yesterday, no pics unfortunately. Apart from the bonnet vents, the one thing that really stuck out were the massive front brake discs, the 20" rims barely fit over them.

In Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

Sad day yesterday when I went to view a good friend's car. A Lotus Esprit Turbo. He went to go down town and started the car but then remembered he'd forgotten his wallet so went in to get it and came out to see it on fire.

A fuel line had split. It happened a few months ago and he couldn't bear to look at the damage so when the fire crew came out he asked one of them to get it to a storage shed. He collected it over the weekend and I got a chance to see it yesterday. :(

burntlotus1.jpg

The Engine

burntlotus.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

What a waste :(
    Did he get insurance money from the fire?

All that fluffy looking stuff, is that melted fibreglass or is it whatever the fire brigade used to put out the fire?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

Bryn wrote: »
    What a waste :(
    Did he get insurance money from the fire?

Yes he did as far as I'm aware.
    All that fluffy looking stuff, is that melted fibreglass or is it whatever the fire brigade used to put out the fire?

Melted fiberglass. Still stinks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

That's burned fibreglass. The gelcoat has burned/melted off and the resin in the glass matting has done the same, leaving the glass strands as we can see.

That's a deeply sad sight. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭blueband

steve06 wrote: »
    4942451873_0163f124d8_z.jpg

Normally can't stand white cars, but dear god that white 458 in the sun is beyond stunning. Lotto ticket on the way home methinks

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭jk86

Saw it today outside the Merrion hotel. I'm not a fan of silver Ferraris tbh, makes them look a bit, er, normal

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

US Air Force recruitment drive Times Square, took these a few nite's back, they had a Fighter Jet Parked there too :cool:
    They really know how to do things big...

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=13431&g2_serialNumber=4

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=13434&g2_serialNumber=3

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

That XJL

img0864np.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Warrior011

I don't have any pictures as I didn't have my camera, however i saw a 77 reg DeLorean in Carlow town last weekend and what I think was a Chevy Camaro (80s model) in Dublin on Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Warrior011 wrote: »
    I don't have any pictures as I didn't have my camera, however i saw a 77 reg DeLorean in Carlow town last weekend and what I think was a Chevy Camaro (80s model) in Dublin on Tuesday

If its a 77 then its a prototype or some pre production test car. DeLorean didn't start proper production until 81. Very rare and a good spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Warrior011

@ bijapos - it was definitely a 77 -CW reg, first time i've seen it and I've been living in Carlow for the last 15/ 16 years. Was amazed when I saw it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

I drive past that Ferrari dealership on a fairly regular basis, some gorgeous cars in there. Hah, might go on a detour next week :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement