Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭a_v525

Ok guys, had these in the phone for a while & only transferred them onto pc today so excuse the delay:

Saw this in Naas Oxegen weekend, not sure if its a regular there, havent seen it since....

dsc000711c.jpg

NICE reg too!!!!! (D B9)

And spotted 4 of these APCs cruising down the M7 from Newbridge into Dublin about a month ago. Looked really sweet in convoy like that!!!! Sorry couldnt get a closer picture, didnt want to crash.....

dsc001112.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

a_v525 wrote: »
    And spotted 4 of these APCs cruising down the M7 from Newbridge into Dublin about a month ago. Looked really sweet in convoy like that!!!! Sorry couldnt get a closer picture, didnt want to crash....

I saw them on the road between Athlone and Roscommon this morning. Same thing, 4 of'em in a row.

/M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Saw this car a couple of times but never could get a shot, nice big style Merc
    DSC00413.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

star-pants wrote: »
    Saw this car a couple of times but never could get a shot, nice big style Merc
    DSC00413.jpg

Was that pic taken just off Barton Road near Dundrum? See the car around myself sometimes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Was that pic taken just off Barton Road near Dundrum? See the car around myself sometimes

It looks like it from the picture!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

I saw these two beauties in Kerry over the summer

The 'Vette was on ZV plates.

Photo235.jpg

<arty_shot/>
    FocusRS.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Bryn wrote: »
    It looks like it from the picture!

Aye sorry for delay, it was taken off Barton Road, I've seen it around there a few times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

and few more:

69983033.jpg
    And few words: I saw all those cars before but 1st Ghost on road, 1st Ariel Atom on road, 1st 458 Italia on road and 1st Ford GT40 on road i just wasnt't happy because of the stickers on the cars.

There's a thread on here showing the garage that thing is kept in.

garagenr6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

There's a thread on here showing the garage that thing is kept in.

Most regular posters here know this already, "that thing" bit of the green eyed monster there maybe? prehaps i'm just mis-reading the tone :cool:

Most regular posters here know this already, "that thing" bit of the green eyes monster or maybe i'm just mis-reading the tone :cool:

No, I absolutely love that car.
    Fair play to her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

No, I absolutely love that car.
    Fair play to her.

Fair play.

Damn you for quoting me before I had chance to correct my spelling!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

brabus.jpg

brabus2.jpg

Spotted this yesterday up near Stratford-upon-avon (Is this a brabus I see before me? :pac:) I was going to take a load of pictures, but the owner walked up and was looking at me like I was trying to steal it. Those wheels were mental, beautiful noise off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Beautiful noise off a diesel?

Beautiful noise off a diesel?

Hah, was it a diesel? Nicest diesel I've ever heard then :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

With the right exhaust and air induction, you can make any engine sound nice.

You drive a civic with a gigantic exhaust right?

:pac:

Tragedy wrote: »

You drive a civic with a gigantic exhaust right?

:pac:

Yes, I do, but my car isn't made to look like it's something else, unlike the Merc shown above, so snide remarks aren't needed around here thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

I had the Kahn 4 way exhaust on my RRS 2.7TD and it sounded very nice indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Yes, I do, but my car isn't made to look like it's something else, unlike the Merc shown above, so snide remarks aren't needed around here thanks.
    Made to look like something it isn't? It has Brabus wheels, Brabus exhaust, Brabus rear bumper Brabus lip spoiler, probably Brabus front bumper and a Brabus remap.

If you want to make snide remarks about sound off a diesel, don't be driving a car with a hoover for the exhaust to be quite honest!

Bricks in glass houses and all that.

Made to look like something it isn't? It has Brabus wheels, Brabus exhaust, Brabus rear bumper Brabus lip spoiler, probably Brabus front bumper and a Brabus remap.

If you want to make snide remarks about sound off a diesel, don't be driving a car with a hoover for the exhaust to be quite honest!

Bricks in glass houses and all that.

But it's not a Brabus? It's a 350 Diesel with a bodykit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Not often you see a 370Z

photo1rz.jpg
    photo2fi.jpg
    photo3lp.jpg
    photo4kd.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Tragedy & Midnight EG - Give it a rest lads.

Not wishing to stir things up, but how do you know its a bog standard merc with a bodykit and not an actual brabus? (yeah yeah, they just put a bodykit and tweak a few bits on a merc, but you know what I mean) I just dont see enough of them, and to be honest, in the UK most prestige cars you see are the real thing (well, at least a much higher proportion than in Ireland)

And tbh, this was in the car park of a 4 star hotel (with prices to match ~£180 a night) and cheapskates I would imagine would avoid it as there are loads of cheap hotels up the road :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭a_v525

If I drove that I'd be staying in a 5 star hotel!!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭blueband

BigEejit wrote: »
    Not wishing to stir things up, but how do you know its a bog standard merc with a bodykit and not an actual brabus? (yeah yeah, they just put a bodykit and tweak a few bits on a merc, but you know what I mean) I just dont see enough of them, and to be honest, in the UK most prestige cars you see are the real thing (well, at least a much higher proportion than in Ireland)

And tbh, this was in the car park of a 4 star hotel (with prices to match ~£180 a night) and cheapskates I would imagine would avoid it as there are loads of cheap hotels up the road :pac:

Cartell.ie

S350 Diesel

https://www.cartell.ie/ssl/servlet/beginStarLookup?registration=jss+55

• Registered Users Posts: 4,302 ✭✭✭Homer

BigEejit wrote: »

blueband wrote: »

Who's the BigEejit now :p

I think that 350 looks tacky.
    IMO dressing up cars to look like something they are not is a tragedy.

This I like better :)

f402.jpg

f401.jpg

Homer wrote: »
    Who's the BigEejit now :p
    sooo.... someone called Homer laughing at someone called BigEejit? Isnt nelson the only one allowed to do that? (haw haw)

With regards to the car, it really did sound very nice, which made me think it was the real deal. Never thought to check it online :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I know you could make a diesel sound good with the right induction and exhaust but could you really make it sound like a petrol engine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Does anyone really care lads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

I just had a 'crisis' looking at that F40

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement