Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

996tt wrote: »

For info.

Foreign owned N registered aircraft need to have a US trustee appointed (in this case Wells Fargo)

(apologies continuing the tangent!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Saw this Turbo at mondello today;

photo-3.jpg

And this very tasty 993 RSR;

photo-4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Is that a Subaru Outback in the background? Black with a gold kit on it? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

Is it a new model Mustang?
    that,s what i was thinking too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

Can't wait until the time comes that these have depreciated sufficiently for me to buy one.

71644_481084524749_547074749_6767340_4149398_n.jpg

71644_481084529749_547074749_6767341_3660558_n.jpg

• Advertisement

massy086 wrote: »
    taken at the gravediggers in glasnevin i bet

What better place to go car spotting.
    Perfect cars and the perfect Pint. :D

What better place to go car spotting.
    Perfect cars and the perfect Pint. :D
    defo but he could of washed it for you lol

Seen today heading to Kinsale. Didn't get the camera from the bag on time while they were overtaking us and didn't have the big zoom lens on to catch a better shot.

Cayman S.

Who wants to guess the car I was in from the dash? Two hints. 07. Japanese :p

IMG_0003.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭mailforkev

Old school wipers mean something small, I'm going to go for a Colt.

• Advertisement

mailforkev wrote: »
    Old school wipers mean something small, I'm going to go for a Colt.
    You're right but they're not original wipers. Original wipers for it were Aero's.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

saw a 911 yesterday with 08 LK 911 - was savage!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Spotted this 156 in Cork today. Now, it's a weird kit, and I'm not overly against it. The wide front and rear fibreglass inserts are about 2 inches wider than the normal car - almost like a 350Z.

The odd thing is that on the other side, the petrol cap has this huge 2 inch step half way across it too. The wheels are a bit nasty, but the worst thing about this was the paint. I've never seen such a poorly done job, the whole car was orange peel start to finish, and it looked like the guy who painted it ran out of paint and didn't manage to put a few coats on as you always need to do with red, meaning the textures underneath shine through too.

attachment.php?attachmentid=130609&stc=1&d=1286816562

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Not for me at all - even if it was done properly. The 156 with Sportivo sideskirts looked great as it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭2hellr2conaght

I hear you ARMIN. They are down to about 45,000 sterling on autotraderuk. Keep telling the girlfriend what great value that is ha.:P

I hear you ARMIN. They are down to about 45,000 sterling on autotraderuk. Keep telling the girlfriend what great value that is ha.:P

I know of one that changed hands for £40k recently, ah give it 5 years or so and they should have dropped quite a bit.

P.S. Your username is missing an 'N' and a 'U'. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Alfa Romeos are not for modifying, leave the beauty be :(

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭jk86

Did I just see what I think I just saw?

Mercedes SL73 :eek: in Rathfarnham around 30 minutes ago. I only caught a glipse and saw the badge as I was passing it so no picture (I was probably too dark anyway). Hope it wasn't my eyes playing tricks but I'm pretty certain

Has anyone seen it around or heard of it before? Didn't see the plate either so dunno if it's Irish. I think it was either silver or that Merc shade of gold (again, it was dark).

Amazing rare car to have in Dublin, wish I had a better look at it

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

Spotted this 156 in Cork today. Now, it's a weird kit, and I'm not overly against it. The wide front and rear fibreglass inserts are about 2 inches wider than the normal car - almost like a 350Z.

The odd thing is that on the other side, the petrol cap has this huge 2 inch step half way across it too. The wheels are a bit nasty, but the worst thing about this was the paint. I've never seen such a poorly done job, the whole car was orange peel start to finish, and it looked like the guy who painted it ran out of paint and didn't manage to put a few coats on as you always need to do with red, meaning the textures underneath shine through too.

Seen that driving around loads over the past few months. Been at it for a while now cause its had different bits and pieces done over that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭2hellr2conaght

I know of one that changed hands for £40k recently, ah give it 5 years or so and they should have dropped quite a bit.

P.S. Your username is missing an 'N' and a 'U'. ;)
    and a ''O''? ROOKIE MISTAKE THERE ARMIN

• Advertisement

Spotted in Newbridge.

IMG_0004.jpg

Spotted this beast at St. James' gate. :cool:

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

Yes, that is a temporary spare tyre on the rear right. The thing was nearly feckin' bald!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭captainbirdseye

A scooby? In green? That spoiler... Gah!
    We all have to grow old, but you can be immature forever.

BTW - Did you enjoy your Jelly Tots?

A scooby? In green? That spoiler... Gah!
    We all have to grow old, but you can be immature forever.

BTW - Did you enjoy your Jelly Tots?
    It was a 1.6 GL 2wd scooby with an, hmmm, middle eastern gentleman driving it. Looked late 20's - early 30's.

They're still in the car but yes I enjoyed what I had of them. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

When i was taking photos of Gallardo I heard nice engine sound, when I saw the that car it was too late to take photo it was black 03 KE Ferrari 575... IT was 3rd time when I saw this car and I couldn't take photo :-/ have only some older photos of this Ferrari:

Today photo's:

Lamborghini Gallardo:
    96438667.jpg
    93772420.jpg
    50255413.jpg

BMW M3:
    28004270.jpg

Maserati Gran Turismo & CL55 AMG (last photo):
    54173679.jpg
    77460313.jpg
    52609522.jpg

Project Kahn DB9S Aston Martin:
    94737038.jpg
    67441832.jpg
    38510480.jpg
    54380938.jpg
    51120515.jpg
    40075417.jpg
    74789223.jpg
    24642101.jpg

Saw also lots Audi's S5, one R8 V10 on the garage and also Bentley Continental GT

If photos are not display try "refresh" or click "show picture"

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

As always Marcinek_55, savage photos!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Those wheels on the Aston look absolutely amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

My favourite thing about the lambourghini is that is is used every day. It is normally around Ely Place, I think it is some magazine publisher owns it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

I'm glad you like my photos, next update on 29/30 November with some serious cars - that will be suprise :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Marcinek,

From the look of the Aston photos, it's clearly evident in these photos that there's snipers protecting this car :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

On the way home yesterday I spotted a Renault Traffic GTI:
    IMAG0002_s_thumb.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement