Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

sharkman wrote:
    Saw a Sl65 AMG in Stillorgan today . Got a picture but its very blurred ..
    Was it this one?
    image20713ba.th.jpgimage20754cj.th.jpgimage20723wc.th.jpgimage20786cj.th.jpg

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

AJ! wrote:
    Was it this one?
    image20713ba.th.jpgimage20754cj.th.jpgimage20723wc.th.jpgimage20786cj.th.jpg

Thats the one AJ !

Where did you catch it ????

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Doolittle51

qz wrote:
    Bentley Continental GT
    '04 DB9
    Black M6 <- /drools
    and in front of it: an old 2002 turquoise Beamer.

I saw that DB9 in Dundrum S/C about a week ago. Sweeeet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,482 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

New to this forum, cool spot! Brothers business partner bought a Ferrari scaglietti and got it delivered in January, nice machine according to me brother. Got it in red naturally!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,396 ✭✭✭ando

I saw this M5 around Merrion Square today. Ah I'd love to get a ride in one:

m5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Bit of 604 bhp in the 65.

New XK
    2 x M3
    CL 600
    CL 55
    Maserati 3200 GT

And a Quattroporte flew past myself and my Dad, just as well I had the window down! biggrinbounce.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Here's a Tatra T613 which I saw last night in Dublin. It's an elusive bugger as I haven't seen it in months and never when I've had my camera. It has a 3.5 litre air-cooled semi-mid engined V8. AFAIK there are may be as few as 2 in Ireland. Pretty unique package in any case.

T613.jpg

oh, and something much less interesting from Belfast:
    Picture27.jpg
    Picture30.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Sorry I have no pics but on the Monkstown road today I saw two Silver Bentley Continental GT's pass each other in op directions.

Not a sight seen often, but I thought God they are common as muck them Bentleys ! :D

I like! Seen on Lansdowne Rd today:

merc2.jpg

merc1.jpg

sharkman wrote:
    Thats the one AJ !

Where did you catch it ????
    The SL65 was in Sandyford. I saw it a few months ago in Killiney but couldn't get a picture. I guess I was just lucky to see it again.

I saw this Quattroporte in Ballsbridge. I think the owner has a Ferrari 456 too.
    quattroporte0cy.th.jpgimage17469kg.th.jpg
    I saw a silver Bentley Arnage on the back of a flatbed truck in Ballsbridge but I wasn't quick enough with my camera...ah well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DBK

Spotted an 06 AMG 63 merc on Tuesday. didn't get a photo of it. Didn't even know they were built yet.

DBK wrote:
    Spotted an 06 AMG 63 merc on Tuesday. didn't get a photo of it. Didn't even know they were built yet.

The jeep? And ando, what SL is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DBK

Nope, it was a coupe. A V8 Kompressor. Nice and quiet though for a V8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

Saw this in London last weekend.. I know murcielago's been up already - but this one's got a lovely parking fine under the wiper! Here's the unusally badged merc I saw in Maynooth a few weeks ago too.

That be a Gallardo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

oops my bad! (Hangs head in shame!)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Kermitt wrote:
    Here's the unusally badged merc I saw in Maynooth a few weeks ago too.
    I posted about that way back....if you trawl through the thread you should find the answer...I think it's a limousine company

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

fletch wrote:
    I posted about that way back....if you trawl through the thread you should find the answer...I think it's a limousine company

Yeah , I've also posted pic's of it , But it's not the only Limo badged this way . There are 3 AFAIK.

I was in Sandyford today and the Irish Ferrari Challenge truck was outside The Beacon Hotel. I was talking to a guy that was part of the Irish team and he told me that Michael Cullen is getting an F430 Challenge car. It was pretty cool to see unexpectedly like that. I got a picture of it and I'll post it as soon as I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭AlanD

No camera with me, but in Limerick yesterday evening I saw a brand new Cadillac CTS

Nice looking machine.

• Advertisement

qz wrote:
    And ando, what SL is that?

SL500 as far as I remember

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Nope, it was a coupe. A V8 Kompressor. Nice and quiet though for a V8

The AMG 63 Cars are not Supercharged, so no Kompressor badges ! The outgoing 55 AMG's were Supercharged except for the C55 and CLK55. Maybe it was a CL55 with a 63 badge stuck on !

m3.jpg

dunno what this one is???
    dunno.jpg

ando wrote:
    m3.jpg
    That the M3 in South County Business Park in Leopardstown?

fletch wrote:
    That the M3 in South County Business Park in Leopardstown?

thats it the one just beside Sandyford ind estate, seen it yesterday. lovely motor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

ando wrote:

dunno what this one is???
    dunno.jpg

is it a Beauford (*sp) vintage wedding car (or replica) :confused:

ando wrote:
    thats it the one just beside Sandyford ind estate, seen it yesterday. lovely motor
    Yeh used to see it all the time....some blonde drivin it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I seen a Maserati Quattroporte walking home from school 2 days ago. I felt dodgy going over and having a look.

Savage car, then it drove of a few mins later, but it wasn't quite as loud or powerful sounding as I'd have imagined for a 4L.. ah still, sweet car..

http://www.italiancar.com.au/images/Quattroporte%20Images%20front50_lg.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

This may be a bit different to what is usually seen, but saw a VW Passat in Dundrum with New York plates on it. Kind of turns heads considering there isn't many American reg. cars in this country.

Also saw a red VW Golf V5 in Dun Laoighre.

• Advertisement

Hmm, wouldn't go for the phoenix yellow if I had an M3 myself.

Can't go wrong with an M3 cab, black/blood red. Yum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement