Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

eljono wrote: »
    I passed that Panamera yesterday, I think between Killarney and Tralee. Would love to have seen the 911's

I'm 99% certain that overtook me on the Tuam to Galway road Saturday morning and he turned left at Claregalway so he must have been heading in your direction;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

From the first post on the thread - less off-topic stuff please (a couple of posts deleted)
    Please do not post any off topic posts in this thread. We will accept any posts that are in relation to the pictures of cars posted, but any off topics posts will be deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Saw an Audi RS8 yesterday
    Awesome sound out of the yoke!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

I don't think there is Audi RS8, maybe R8 or S8, there only RS4 - no more, RS5 and RS6 and will be RS3 in 2012 i guess... S3, S4, S5, S6, S8... and of course R8... now you can choose one of them :)

Saturday morning new photos, but i will upload them on sunday... and here is my entreaty: if anyone is going on Top Gear Festival on friday... then do not post photos before sunday... keep a secret for those guys who go there on sunday :)

And then another new photos of realy super cars on thursday 2nd of December, not from Ireland, but some serious machines :)

So see you sunday lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭G Luxel

ive recently been seeing a 10 xx Porsche. Its a 911 but while it is a new car, its got no insurance disc and being only double digits, I think its a new UK import on a private plate. Still what recession! :)

• Advertisement

I don't think there is Audi RS8, maybe R8 or S8, there only RS4 - no more, RS5 and RS6 and will be RS3 in 2012 i guess... S3, S4, S5, S6, S8... and of course R8... now you can choose one of them :)

Indeed. I did ponder this at the time. In truth it was at the limits of my shortsighted vision. I guess it must have been an RS6 then. It was a big saloon car. Red. To be honest I couldn't figure what model it was since I thought he RS6 was an estate model.
    But whatever it was - it had an awesome roar out of it!

huge, estate RS... it must be RS6... with red color, i believe it look awesome, saw the red RS6 twice and in my opinion is the best color for Audi RS's

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Is there such a thing as a rang rover "cosworth"?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

jozi wrote: »
    Is there such a thing as a rang rover "cosworth"?

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Well in that case I seen one this morning, looked pretty standard though, just noticed the coswort on the back where you'd see Kahn or Overfinsh etc. Might spot it again on the way to work

• Advertisement

huge, estate RS... it must be RS6... with red color, i believe it look awesome, saw the red RS6 twice and in my opinion is the best color for Audi RS's

Agreed. The 'Mizuno Red' colour Audi have is awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

Agreed. The 'Mizuno Red' colour Audi have is awesome!

Misano Red is the actual colour

3086923407_787e4b19f0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

bentleywheel2.jpg

20 inch two-pieces. Nightmare to clean. Almost a full litre of wheel cleaner, and about 45-50mins per wheel.

I'll post up full pics from Top Gear later. It's a Continental GT Convertable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭pcardin

jozi wrote: »
    Well in that case I seen one this morning, looked pretty standard though, just noticed the coswort on the back where you'd see Kahn or Overfinsh etc. Might spot it again on the way to work

Ah,yes. Every second BMW in Ireland is M according to badges....even diesels :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

pcardin wrote: »
    Ah,yes. Every second BMW in Ireland is M according to badges....even diesels :D

And a lot of the proper M ones don't have the bagde, especially because of that.

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭paddydriver

There is the "M" Sport spec available - think you get the option to be badged or debadged. Am fairly sure this has been discussed on Motors before.

Badged or Debadged - I don't think there is any mistaking a real M3, M5 or M6:D - 4 exhausts is generally a give away!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭pcardin

Badged or Debadged - I don't think there is any mistaking a real M3, M5 or M6:D - 4 exhausts is generally a give away!

I can see one here in the carpark where I work. It's a black e39 which says 525td M5 and it has 4 exhaust pipes (2 on each side), cloth interior and cassette tape player :D

Saw them 2 today... that corvette will be on Top Gear... but this corvette is on every motor event :)

Some TVR
    30074322.jpg
    72468962.jpg
    60543865.jpg
    89712035.jpg
    91635957.jpg
    Corvette
    75649145.jpg
    50472237.jpg
    11214811.jpg

If some photos not display try refresh or click "show picture"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭paddydriver

pcardin wrote: »
    I can see one here in the carpark where I work. It's a black e39 which says 525td M5 and it has 4 exhaust pipes (2 on each side), cloth interior and cassette tape player :D

There's just no accounting for taste :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

TVRs. There's just something about them :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭hairyman

Tragedy wrote: »
    TVRs. There's just something about them :)

Agreed!
    There is not many cars that look like they were specifically designed to kill people,,very sinister looking cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 roryconsidine

Hello all,

was on bagot street around 130pm on tuesday and am sure i saw a maserati gran turismo mc stradale. i googled it and its not on sale till 1st quarter of 2011. could top gear have brought one over? seems odd but am pretty convinced.....it was definitely a maserati and one i havent seen before.....heres a link to pix http://www.configurator.maserati.com/cc/?modelName=GTMCS&country=97&language=en

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Seen last weekend in Berlin.

I was very pleased to see the old and new together.

Berlin%2011.2010%20081.JPG?psid=1

Berlin%2011.2010%20085.JPG?psid=1

Berlin%2011.2010%20087.JPG?psid=1

Berlin%2011.2010%20088.JPG?psid=1

Berlin%2011.2010%20090.JPG?psid=1

Berlin%2011.2010%20092.JPG?psid=1

Berlin%2011.2010%20082.JPG?psid=1

Both are atrocious parkers :P

Midnight_EG if we will be drive in Bugatti we won't be care about parking :P

P.C. great pics - i'm jealous :P

roryconsidine maybe that was some bodykit or somethink, i will tell you on sunday if that maserati will be on Top Gear :)

Midnight_EG if we will be drive in Bugatti we won't be care about parking :P

P.C. great pics - i'm jealous :P

roryconsidine maybe that was some bodykit or somethink, i will tell you on sunday if that maserati will be on Top Gear :)

Good little note here, can we refrain from posting pics of the Top Gear shows until Sunday night, just so nobody gets spoiled? :]

Midnight_EG i won't be posted TG photos before sunday night - i asked about the same think what you asking now (few page'a back) :) ... i'm going there on saturday morning and i will post photos on other website not here and not irish :P

and i found in internet maserati like: Gran Turismo Coupe S MC Sport Line it's look similar, maybe you saw this one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

Have pics on my phone of most top gear cars. In fairness, if you look on a few 'dealers' on carzone, you'll see them all. There are some serious cars on show this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

At £50,000 for a set of wheels for a Veyron, I'd be parking like that also!!!

S.

• Advertisement

Seperate i hope they bring some english car, not only irish supercars... if there is only cars from ireland it's mean nothing special, I mean i saw near;y all them on Irish roads... but if i remember last year they got koenigsegg and zonda and that's not cars from ireland and i saw some drift cars from england today just beside city west hotel... so I think that won't be boring :D IF i won't spot any realy nice cars then I will spot some nice car on tuesday and wednesday :D Anyway incoming weekend and next week will be good for me and i will fill my gallery with new photos :D

last OT post :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement