Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Looks like a UK import judging buy the disc holders?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Looks like a UK import judging buy the disc holders?

That's generally where they come from anyway :p

(I know, I know, I joke :L)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

I think I'm the only person in the world that doesn't like the DB9 :eek: I just don't see the appeal of it :(

The AM V8 Vantage or the DBS though...hmmmm :D

I don't really like any Aston tbh, if you back to the 90's till today they basically all look the same with a big gaping mouth. Just don't do it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

DB9 is 3rd best looking car on the world, 2nd and 1st are SL65 AMG and Brabus SLS WideStaro

And now as you asked me for more pictures of some cars, here you go: Mercedes Stand:

Mercedes 75PS:
    16386024.jpg

Mercedes SSK:
    26541178.jpg

Marcedes C111:
    65537439.jpg
    39627958.jpg

Mercedes C112:
    89927067.jpg
    72424601.jpg
    53359018.jpg

Mercedes CLK GTR:
    95694082.jpg
    95136540.jpg
    24016197.jpg

Vision SLR:
    13791826.jpg
    38898880.jpg
    20654530.jpg

Hope you like it, enjoy

If photos are not display click "show picture" or open it in new window/tab or try refreshing website

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Hate the Fisherprice interior in that SLR! Exterior is unreal though! And the C112, *drools*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Lauder

A few snaps from around SW1 after a meeting this afternoon. Incredible cars everywhere, I didn't even bother snapping Bentley Arnages, Continental GTs, S600's or Phantoms as they were penny a dozen.

IMG_0045.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0043.jpg
    IMG_0042.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0030.jpg
    IMG_0028.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Bentley carrying alot of snow yesterday:

5243613695_8882834c0c_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Gonna have me a Challenger R/T one day

Love the pics

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

the Mercedes C111 has maaahoosive shoes!!

i wish mercedes went back to rally sport. i always thought thire cars in rally form were stunning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Think I seen two black 2011 focus(es) this afternoon on the Naas road, Dublin in convoy. I haven't got a car magazine in months so I'm probably out of the loop but they were both german reg and had all the design cues of the latest fiesta but they were definitely 5 door focus size.
    Unfortunately my phone was dead and both cars were totally de-badged except for the ford badge. Both were also wired up inside with loads of weird gear with three guys with what looked like laptops....!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

I was at a detailing/reseller conference in Swissvax UK during the week. The owner of Swissvax Global arrived in this.... all the way from Switzerland.

img0245v.jpg

Yeah, he drove the 2,000 and odd mile drive in a Bentley made in 1927. Brave man. Totally nuts. After talking to him later in the day, he told me he's toured Ireland in it.

Swissvax UK also have a Porsche fetish, some pretty rare cars in their collection too.

img0249cl.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Lauder wrote: »

why is there a giant spider on the roof :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭slickmcvic

Seperate wrote: »
    I was at a detailing/reseller conference in Swissvax UK during the week. The owner of Swissvax Global arrived in this.... all the way from Switzerland.

img0245v.jpg

Yeah, he drove the 2,000 and odd mile drive in a Bentley made in 1927. Brave man. Totally nuts. After talking to him later in the day, he told me he's toured Ireland in it.

.....think that might be the bentley 4.5 i spottd down in cork in june...it was a swiss RR /Bentley club !

...a 4.5L Bently (not a blower,Iasked !!)

290027849a12559592373o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭waxon-waxoff

Think I seen two black 2011 focus(es) this afternoon on the Naas road, Dublin in convoy. I haven't got a car magazine in months so I'm probably out of the loop but they were both german reg and had all the design cues of the latest fiesta but they were definitely 5 door focus size.
    Unfortunately my phone was dead and both cars were totally de-badged except for the ford badge. Both were also wired up inside with loads of weird gear with three guys with what looked like laptops....!

Seen those on Westmoreland st. Looked like they were testing prototypes. A new Fiesta Fusion maybe, seemed like an estate shape but smaller than a Focus. Lots of gear inside including a laptop on the passenger seat and various sat navs etc. Porsche bring all their new cars to Mayo and Sligo for testing so maybe Ford are doing the same now

Heres a serious classic, a mid sixties Chevy Impala. Promotional car for a nightclub in Cavan. Im sure it sounds as good as it looks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Heres a serious classic, a mid sixties Chevy Impala. Promotional car for a nightclub in Cavan. Im sure it sounds as good as it looks.

I'd hate to hear it if it sounds like it looks.

ksimpson wrote: »
    I'd hate to hear it if it sounds like it looks.

You dont think that looks good? Look up 64 Impala SS on youtube, those V8's sound great.

Anyway heres a Ferrari 360 Spider, its a 2005 with F1 paddle shift, pic not great as it was a dark underground carpark. This also sounds as good as it looks .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

What's the chances of spotting two BMW 8-Series' in one day, within 20 minutes of each other!? :

5260890746_5269f952a7_b.jpg

5260890872_ccd48ff6fb_b.jpg

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

You should have left a note for the 840Ci owner to get rid of those LED fog lights!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

I saw a DB9 in Wicklow town today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

johnos1984 wrote: »
    I saw a DB9 in Wicklow town today.

I saw a DB9 on Kevin Street outside DIT yesterday too, one in the same perhaps.

I saw a DB9 on Kevin Street outside DIT yesterday too, one in the same perhaps.

Mine was a '10' reg tho ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

johnos1984 wrote: »
    Mine was a '10' reg tho ;)

Yours aye?:D

Yours aye?:D

YES........a model car in a box maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Only one in the country?

photofv.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

I saw the "Horse Outside" Tanabe Civic in Limerick yesterday.
    Dat's Limrick Citaaay!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

steve06 wrote: »
    Only one in the country?

photofv.jpg

Looks like one of those cheap and nasty Hyundai Santa Fes. :confused:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

el diablo wrote: »
    Looks like one of those cheap and nasty Hyundai Santa Fes. :confused:
    Except it's the new Porsche Cayenne

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Come on... who are ye?

boards.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

steve06 wrote: »
    Only one in the country?

photofv.jpg

Porsche Cayenne Diesel !!?? Damn, wasn't aware that Porsche is doing Diesel cars until now.

/M

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement