Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

kev_Longshanks100, that merc has been in Newbridge at least a year! It does look good though!

Fair enough. I work local but am rarely in the town. It does look well- hence the photo but glad I ran a reg check 1st before posting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

Fair enough. I work local but am rarely in the town. It does look well- hence the photo but glad I ran a reg check 1st before posting

Sorry, I wasn't being smart but can see how it can seem I was. I was just saying it has been around the town for the last year. It is a very nice car as standard but the kit looks very good on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭ofcork

Brabus also up the bhp by 50 or so on these class motors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭mailforkev

Nothing too fancy but the first one I've seen.

New 5 series estate, looks quite nice actually.

img0159vc.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

mailforkev wrote: »
    Nothing too fancy but the first one I've seen.

New 5 series estate, looks quite nice actually.

Obviously a bit worried about scuffing his new alloys. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Saw a 555 (I think, maybe it was S55?) AMG at L'OD Ford there a while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Speedway

Just saw a Peugeot RCZ by Stephens green 10-d-31052 no pic unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

No pics, but I found a unregistered ford gt in a showroom :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

No pics, but i saw a Red Ferrari F430 parked outside cost cutter on Taylor's lane earlier. Some car!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭Top Dog

Ferrari 355 in the lobby of the Burlington but no camera with me.

Also heard first, then saw, an Aston Martin DB9/S tearing up the road past the same Hotel - sound was only glorious bouncing off the buildings :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

I have 2 Veyrons parked in my driveway with Mila Kunis and Cheryl cole having sex on the bonnet. I have a webcam pointing at them but im a C*nt and nobody else deserves to see what im seeing right now.

Im off to have a fap...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Top Dog wrote: »
    Ferrari 355 in the lobby of the Burlington but no camera with me.

Also heard first, then saw, an Aston Martin DB9/S tearing up the road past the same Hotel - sound was only glorious bouncing off the buildings :D

The dealer across the road has had cars in the Burlo before. I think that one is a very nice F355 with only 11k miles on the clock. If I had a spare €65k, I'd be very tempted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Hogzy wrote: »
    I have 2 Veyrons parked in my driveway with Mila Kunis and Cheryl cole having sex on the bonnet. I have a webcam pointing at them but im a C*nt and nobody else deserves to see what im seeing right now.

Im off to have a fap...

WOW!!!. The only person I heard of like that is a guy with a 5 series BMW and an EVO...:D:D

-Corkie- wrote: »
    WOW!!!. The only person I heard of like that is a guy with a 5 series BMW and an EVO...:D:D

He didnt have a camera though, he just stole some other guys pictures. That was rather deceitful.

I can asure you though, i am not lying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

photote.jpg
    Hard to tell from this pic, but the black wheels had the lip painted red. Really looked good

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭voteforpedro

dublin airport on friday. the corvette and dodge must have just arrived recently

28012011139p.th.jpg

28012011137.th.jpg

28012011129.th.jpg

28012011131.th.jpg

28012011132.th.jpg

28012011133.th.jpg

28012011134.th.jpg

28012011138.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

couple of good spots in amsterdam over the weekend. Loads more to come when i get them off my girlfriends camera, these are just a few from the itouch (so excuse the oom quality of some of them)

theres a few photos of an audi r8 and aston rapide coming too. Missed a big of a vantage and there were too many 911s and cayenne turbos to be bothered taking photos of!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Jacked Ford F350 at Venice Beach
    IMG_4054.jpg

IMG_4055.jpg

IMG_4058.jpg

Veyron on Rodeo Drive
    _MG_4000.jpg

IMG_3998.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

Christ - why oh why did they paint the veyron that colour?
    Truck is cool, very cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Veyron looks awesome - even in that colour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

In person the colour looked pretty special - it was parked outside this guys shop to advertise it..... http://www.bijan.com/ (Twat)

The F350 is MASSIVE, the owner spent nearly $50k on mods for it, he had to stand on his tippy toes to put stuff in the back!

S.

cadaliac wrote: »
    Christ - why oh why did they paint the veyron that colour?
    Truck is cool, very cool.

I think its class. No point having an understated color scheme in a Veyron. May aswell go all out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

In person the colour looked pretty special - it was parked outside this guys shop to advertise it..... http://www.bijan.com/ (Twat)

Oh God, that website is horrific! Speakers needed!

-Chris- wrote: »

I just wiki'd the guy. He dresses Barrack Obama as well as loads of other celebs and presidents :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Sounds like a bloody car boot sale on a Sunday morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Audi R8

IMAG0417.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Whoever designed it deserves to be shot. Seriously!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Hogzy wrote: »
    I just wiki'd the guy. He dresses Barrack Obama as well as loads of other celebs and presidents :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yeah yellow is like his trademark colour. Has a lot of yellow cars parked outside his shop including a 430 Spider and a Rolls Royce drophead, Veyron is just the latest in a long line.

You cant really see it in the picture but he had the whole bonnet airbrushed, theres something like a lion's head on there now! Did the same with his SLR..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Did you snap the Veyron on Friday, if so I saw it too? On the opposite side of the street was a two tone matte black/grey Bentley Continental GT with erg plate PRDUCER. They best part was the disabled badge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

This red Ferrari 430 on last page has novitec rosso back lights and wheels but bodykit is original 430 i saw only one novitec rosso on road few years back

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement