Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

05022011147.jpg

05022011149.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

^^^^
    Ehhh ok?
    Just a standard A1GP car in the aul living room. As you do i suppose :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Hogzy wrote: »
    ^^^^
    Ehhh ok?

I'd have one in my living room if it'd fit tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

'08 Merc SLR giving it the beans onto the m50 at Tallaght.. He was in a rush somewhere!!:D
    Forgive the lack of pic but it wasn't in my field of vision for too long!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Hermy wrote: »
    Two recent pics...
    DSC01236_Small.jpg

I know it's not the purest of Ferrari's but the Cali is really growing on me, certainly have one over a Merc SL63/65

S.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

^^^^
    Ehhh ok?

Eh yeah, I just was'nt getting the realism playing F1 2010 on me couch....
    And beside whats the craic with "Standard A1GP" car ? Is there a Super Standard one you aint telling us about Hogz?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

A1GP - Great series while it lasted!
    ^^^^
    Ehhh ok?
    Jeesh - where were you dragged up?
    That would hardly be one's living room - it looks more like one's drawing room or perhaps one's library?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

It looks like a hotel. Might I suggest Palmerstown House, as that's on the A1GP car?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

..or Citywest (Mansfields place)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

09C reg Mustang Shelby GT500 in Cork Saturday. Apologies - no pic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Airside in Swords on Sunday and saw a 07 S65 AMG. It only crawled past me in the car park, but it sounded incredible. Sorry, no time to get a pic.

www.cartell.ie

Registration 07D65
    Make MERCEDES BENZ
    Model UNKNOWN
    Description MERCEDES S65 AMG L 4DR AUTO 65
    Fuel Type PETROL

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭jamiecall

vectra wrote: »
    Saw a Lexus is F this morning..First one I have seen.. No camera unfortunately :o

Here you go.

ISF005.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭ofcork

So jealous never saw an s65 yet have seen the s63,they had the s65 on top gear the other week an awesome machine although id say a 07 has dropped big time from its 330k original cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,547 ✭✭✭✭vectra

jamiecall wrote: »

Thats the one.. Looks a lot cleaner there though :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

ofcork wrote: »
    So jealous never saw an s65 yet have seen the s63,they had the s65 on top gear the other week an awesome machine although id say a 07 has dropped big time from its 330k original cost.

I'd say €100k wouldn't be far off the mark. It would be a very limited secondhand marketing in current times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

If you never saw S65 go to Sandyford, on bacon hotel (or something like that) carpark - there is always one of them

71660469.jpg
    26322206.jpg
    50918522.jpg
    67736711.jpg
    70900297.jpg

'07 may cost now from €80K to €150K for long version, 2010 may cost over €250k - long version of course

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

great parking by the S65 owner..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

If you never saw S65 go to Sandyford, on bacon hotel (or something like that) carpark - there is always one of them

Mmmmmmm, Bacon Hotel. :D (Beacon - pretty damn close)

Nice S65 - this thread would be dead without you.

Anyone want to see pictures of a new Citroen C4?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Yeah, go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Tea_Bag wrote: »

Considering he owns a car that cost around the same as a house I wouldnt be surprised if he owned the car park nevermind the couple of spaces he's occupied.

Then again...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Bearcat

he's allowed with a car like that.....bed wetting machine!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

My car is much cheaper than this but my parking is the same because i have coupe, so doors are so big, and is hard to park close to other car and get out from car :P I don't blame him for this parking :P :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Was in Belfast last week, was heading out the M2 when I spotted a Ssangyong Rodious.

Before my eyes had a chance to avert themselves, I spotted that all the ssangyong badges and spec badges had been taken off and replaced with; a Mercedes badge on the centre, on the left an AMG badge, and to the right an R420 badge.

Unfortunately as I was travelling @ 70mph at the time I've no pics, but the next time I'm up there I will scour the city to find that car for a pic. Bloody lunatic

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

-Chris- wrote: »
    Yeah, go for it.

If a mod says it's OK for a run of the mill eurobox to appear in this thread, so be it.

24022011065.jpg

24022011067.jpg

24022011066.jpg

24022011068.jpg

Front actually looks a lot better than the picture gives it credit for. Was too lazy to move it back to get a decent shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

R.O.R wrote: »
    If a mod says it's OK for a run of the mill eurobox to appear in this thread, so be it.

I'm allowing it based on the fact that it's a new model which many people won't have seen yet and therefore could be of interest.
    This does not open the floodgates for run of the mill euroboxes, and this does not require people pointing out that this thread is (primarily) for "drool" cars.

:D

P.S. when I told you to go ahead, I didn't do it in bold, so wasn't talking as a mod. Post another eurobox again and you'll be taking a week off.
    It's kind of like Simon Says but with more banning....

:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

dident see it today but on holidays a few years ago in italy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

dharn wrote: »
    dident see it today but on holidays a few years ago in italy

Is that a Zonda F Roadster in front of the Veyron?

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

ya there were 15 all privately owned now click on this link dont wet yourself !

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

dharn wrote: »
    ya there were 15 all privately owned now click on this link dont wet yourself !

Fun cars to drive in the rain! :eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

h3000 wrote: »
    Is that a Zonda F Roadster in front of the Veyron?
    I was going to ask "what the hell is in front of the Veyron"?. It looks very special too.
    Still, Veyron is awesome !

@ R.O.R - the dash is a huge improvment on the C4, the rest is ....meh...the same...?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement