Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

What's the going rate on one of those Astons?
    Might ask for one for my 21st... :rolleyes:

/dream

Really think it has to be one of the best looking cars ever.
    Along with this.
    3177991000_25b127f242.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

Fizman wrote: »
    That white Maserati Gran Turismo gets me wet. One of the sexiest road cars out there.

im drowning here this maz makes me so wet lol

maserati-maserati-mc12-top-gear-1155386968.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Well start posting pictures of nice cars yourself and stop bitching, members here went to the trouble of taking the pictures and uploading them for the rest of us to see. It's their contribution that keeps this thread going whereas you contribute nothing in the slightest.

checkout page 944 on this thread date 24/2/11 ,what have you posted prettyboy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

dharn wrote: »
    checkout page 944 on this thread date 24/2/11 ,what have you posted prettyboy

Put down the handbags lads.

Let's get back on-topic and stop the sniping.

seen today in my drive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

massy086 wrote: »
    im drowning here this maz makes me so wet lol

This maserati doesn't make an big impression on me... it is different than all cars around but not look nice: here is few photos of this which i saw:

Maserati MC12:

81737200.jpg
    59925511.jpg
    73828044.jpg

And dofferent version of this:

50650417.jpg
    74099559.jpg

dharn wrote:
    just visit their website

Stock in showroom is absolutely different than this what's on website and if someone living in cork can come to dublin and be suprised that in showroom is no cars which he wanted see

P.S. it's not first time when someone complain that i post photos from showroom... i explain: this photos are for myself, i only show what i saw today - it's the same like photos from any motorshow's like geneva motor show or other.

And in my opinion photos of RS5 or any Ferrari from showroom are better than photo's of Dacia Logan or new Focus which will be parked every corner in few days - no offence to anyone it's only example. and it's better than post: "I saw gold Bugatti Veyron Gran Sport but no photos"

The End ;):p

more...

fair enough, total respect, you post great quality photos and no insult was intended a few other posters have come to you defense in an aggressive manner at least you have been polite and courteous the end..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

A Lotus Tesla.

EDIT: Fine, fine, body by Lotus drive train by Tesla. FFS.

Tesla is not Lotus... It's looking very similar to Lotus Evora but it's different company... There are: Lotus and Tesla :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

152997.jpg

They're electric are they not?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭randomer

mb1725 wrote: »

They are indeed. I had a go in one a few months ago. Amazingly quick, but feel very weird only having wind and tyre noise. I much prefer the lotus.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Theres a guy in Dublin with an MC12 however he keeps it in Monaco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Tesla is not Lotus... It's looking very similar to Lotus Evora but it's different company... There are: Lotus and Tesla :)

I know they're separate companies.

Here is what i saw today sunday 27th march... very good day for spotting for me... except this on photos saw also Maserati GranTurismo (white on Tallaght) and BMW M5 (black)

Ferrari 612 Scaglietti:

79475216.jpg
    12057866.jpg

Ferrari 360 Spider:

98289472.jpg

Audi RS5:

50427964.jpg
    30714186.jpg
    72944657.jpg

Mercedes McLaren SLR 722:

59193260.jpg
    15154937.jpg
    86639515.jpg
    65095497.jpg
    52668806.jpg

Combo's:

62692318.jpg
    40094934.jpg
    43209035.jpg

All this i saw today... enjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

The Maclaren looks like its had a knock

I think that 612 lives around Nenagh also

Yeah, looking at the first picture I thought maybe they had the bonnet popped, but from the other side it's obvious the panel gaps are waaaaay off. That needs to be fixed quick-smart!

Also, the 612 should/will be featured in the Obnoxious Parking thread :p

I can never understand why someone would fork out for a 612. One of the ugliest Ferrari's ever produced if you ask me.

Hogzy wrote: »
    I can never understand why someone would fork out for a 612. One of the ugliest Ferrari's ever produced if you ask me.
    Rich people have never been known for their intelligence

johnos1984 wrote: »
    Rich people have never been known for their intelligence taste

FYP :D

• Advertisement

Hogzy wrote: »

It's only your opinion, i like this Ferrari, maybe because of name - Ferrari. It true it's ugly and i agree with this but some people can like it - no one will spend over 200k euro for something what's not nice for him/her. for example i will never understand how people can buy nissan micra - i hate this car and i won't take it for free :P :P

But believe me i know few rich people who love this Ferrari - and this is the reason why they buy it.

I also saw there is something wrong with Mercedes - still like it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

612 mightn't be the best looking Ferrari to most people but it has a 5.7l V12 that produces 530 BHP. It also has 4 real seats that will accommodate 4 adults so if somebody wants to get a Ferrari that the whole family can enjoy the 612 seems the obvious choice. I'd also be willing to bet that some people like how the car looks.

Now can you understand why people forked out for them?
    Rich people have never been known for their intelligence

What?

612 mightn't be the best looking Ferrari to most people but it has a 5.7l V12 that produces 530 BHP. It also has 4 real seats that will accommodate 4 adults so if somebody wants to get a Ferrari that the whole family can enjoy the 612 seems the obvious choice. I'd also be willing to bet that some people like how the car looks.

Now can you understand why people forked out for them?

What?

Id rather put the kids up for adoption and get a 458 :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Great pics again Marcineck!!:) Some very nice totty as well in those pics..:cool:

-Corkie- wrote: »
    Great pics again Marcineck!!:) Some very nice totty as well in those pics..:cool:

Just had a 2nd look at them especially to see the totty that I missed first time, none there :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

RoverJames wrote: »
    Just had a 2nd look at them especially to see the totty that I missed first time, none there :pac:

Specsavers...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.;)

What?
    I reckon someone who would fork out for a 612 is thick obviously as there are far nicer cars at that range to spend your money on

Being rich doesn't make you clever or as Chris points out it doesn't give you taste ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

I reckon someone who would fork out for a 612 is thick obviously as there are far nicer cars at that range to spend your money on
    Really...? That's your opinion. Have you ever driven a 612 or any of the "far nicer cars in that range"? No. That kind of makes your opinion irrelevant to anyone that's considering dropping €300K on a car.

Really...? That's your opinion. Have you ever driven a 612 or any of the "far nicer cars in that range"? No. That kind of makes your opinion irrelevant to anyone that's considering dropping €300K on a car.
    I reckon the car is ugly as one of the posters pointed out earlier.

Do you have one or have you ever driven one? Are you rich and thick and feeling like I've attacked you?

I reckon my opinion is worth every bit as much as anyone else on here and I wasn't passing advice to anyone I was merely expressing an opinion. I never knew you were the opinions moderator :rolleyes:

I never commented on it being good to drive and technically advanced and without doing a search I'm sure its both but that doesn't escape the fact its ugly which is not what a Ferrari should be

I think you need to step back from the keyboard mate

• Advertisement

I doubt anyone spending €100k+ on a car is going to solely rely on the boards.ie Motors forum for the information required to choose said car.

Enough chat - back to posting photos please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement