Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

cjmcork wrote: »
    I LOVE the aston..........(alright the chrome mirrors aren't great, but hey, Cindy Crawford's got a mole..........so perfection has flaws, eh!):D

has she ? where.. anywhere interesting ...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Today's photos (11.04.2011):

Some Bentley:

75860426.jpg
    97166098.jpg

Porsche Turbo:

29405540.jpg
    45139242.jpg
    12107558.jpg

and my favourite Audi R8 in very nice color:

24689151.jpg
    61252127.jpg
    32942155.jpg
    18661447.jpg
    82194883.jpg

Comment and enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

dharn wrote: »
    has she ? where.. anywhere interesting ...:)
    eeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh linky

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Good man Marcinek! The colour on that R8 is gorgeous, but I still think it's close second to:

Audi-R8-Spider-leak-02.jpg

And because I haven't contributed here in ages, here's a crap pic of an F430 I saw ages ago:
    greyf430.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

qz are you talking about this color :?: i have to say: this color is incredible... but i don't think there is any Audi with this color around Dublin/Ireland (last year photos)

Audi R8:

39390832.jpg

Saw also TTRS in the same color

81577453.jpg

RS6 Avant:

30611341.jpg

heh it's look funny because when you are talking about some car i usually have photos of that car :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

VW dealer in Naas on sunday
    lovely looking pick-up
    VW AMAROK
    10042011126.jpg
    10042011127.jpg
    10042011125.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I keep reading Anarok and expecting to see it hauling a Caravan.

Audi Colours ^^^^^^ WANT WANT WANT!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

That Audi colour is a quattro gmbh exclusive colour called Ipanema Brown - not offered on any model through normal colour programme and is therefore priced around 3500 - 4000 to order which is why you wont see many around.

On another note - that Amarok is gank!

cjmcork wrote: »
    eeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh linky

DISAPPOINTED:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 AWD4

wow! the RS5 looks great, is it the Suzuka Grey colour? Is the reg ends with number 100? I'm just wondering because I know only of 2 RS5 in the country right now and both of them are used as demos by 2 Dublin garages. Thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

AWD4 wrote: »
    wow! the RS5 looks great, is it the Suzuka Grey colour? Is the reg ends with number 100? I'm just wondering because I know only of 2 RS5 in the country right now and both of them are used as demos by 2 Dublin garages. Thanks :)

Currently 6 in the country according to Motorcheck. The one in the pic is Suzuka Grey and is Audi North Dublins demo. Only unregg'ed car remaining is Daytona Grey car in Audi Centre.

Thanks RedorDead :)
    that's interesting, I've seen both the North Audi (suzuka Grey) and the Audi Centre one. Both very well equipped. It's good to know that there will be a chance to see them by time to time.
    That's interesting the motorcheck thing, can we find out how many GTR R35 are in the country?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

71547305.jpg

Saw this stunning... M3 :pac: on the way to work this morning.

They really went all out with the exhausts and the gills... !

m32zn.th.jpg

Somewhat hidden the reg - saving it as a JPEG reduced quality of the already quite poor quality original picture but ye'd need Horatio to figure the reg of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭mailforkev

First new Merc CLS I've seen.

Sorry about the poor photo, I was driving by it on the bus.

img0232ou.jpg

21102008008.jpg

21102008009.jpg

21102008007.jpg

21102008006.jpg

A while ago, while at Grange Audi, this visitor stopped by... what a noise! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭medicsie

Taken a few months back.

Not original quality as had to crop to be within size limits!.

155148.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

AWD4 wrote: »

A while ago, while at Grange Audi, this visitor stopped by... what a noise! :D

Images fixed;)

medicsie wrote: »
    Taken a few months back.

Not original quality as had to crop to be within size limits!.

Is that just a standard Scirocco or am i missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭medicsie

Is that just a standard Scirocco or am i missing something?

Standard 2.0 Petrol TSI, just haven't seen that many.

Images fixed;)

what in gods name is that i know it looks like a cobra from the front but it looks much longer and the rear looks different

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

It's a Cobra, but just with the removable hard top on it.

Some serious V8 power in it too, those Edelbrock engines are very nice!

S.

It's a Cobra, but just with the removable hard top on it.

Some serious V8 power in it too, those Edelbrock engines are very nice!

S.

After some googling it seems like it's a Cobra coupe, which looks slightly different. Asides from the roof, the rear of the car is proportioned differently.

Awesome car all the same!

Images fixed;)

Thanks Alanstrainor! :) Not sure why the pics didn't show first time,
    yes the car looked really nice and the sound was limit legal but awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Vertakill wrote: »

Saw this stunning... M3 :pac: on the way to work this morning.

They really went all out with the exhausts and the gills... !

Somewhat hidden the reg - saving it as a JPEG reduced quality of the already quite poor quality original picture but ye'd need Horatio to figure the reg of it.

So stunning that it appears you decided to take a picture whilst driving. If that's the case, you're a muppet :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

13042011286.jpg

Not really a car but petrolheads might appreciate...
    Saw this this morning,had to laugh at the "zero emissions" on the door panel.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

^^^^^^And thats only the start of it. I might invest in 30 or 40 recovery trucks.

RosieJoe wrote: »
    So stunning that it appears you decided to take a picture whilst driving. If that's the case, you're a muppet :mad:

It's not stunning, it was a fake M3 (318) with fake exhausts and a fake grill. That was the point.

Regarding my phone... you should really look through the thread and see the rest of the photos taken whilst inside cars and get on all their cases too.
    Considering how easy it is to take a photo with an iphone (I literally didn't have to look at my hand or the screen even once during that picture), I don't consider it a problem.... especially when you consider it took me about 5 seconds from when I spotted the car, to taking the pic and overtaking him.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Regarding my phone... I don't consider it a problem....

Ah now, not ideal though is it.

ucd.1985 wrote: »
    Ah now, not ideal though is it.

The two of ye can PM me (and I will ignore it) if you really have a problem with it. No need to derail thread.
    Mods: Feel free to delete my last couple of posts if you want.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

The two of ye can PM me (and I will ignore it) if you really have a problem with it. No need to derail thread.
    Mods: Feel free to delete my last couple of posts if you want.

It's a fair request, but I'll leave the posts there so people know the reasoning for this mod note:

@everyone, it's possibly a timely reminder of the rules of this thread, from the first post:
    Rules for posting here;

Due to the amount of off topic posts in this thread, we have had to introduce new rules for this this.

Please do not post any off topic posts in this thread. We will accept any posts that are in relation to the pictures of cars posted, but any off topics posts will be deleted. The off topics posts will not be dealt with on the thread, but in pm with the user.

Please do not comment on the owners of vehicles posted on here. Saying the likes of 'only a muppet would drive something like that' will not be tolerated on this thread any more. Have your personal opinion on the vehicle, but leave the owners, their occupations and all other begrudgery out of it.

Please do not quote pictures, it becomes annoying to see the same picture over and over throught posts.

If you are in disagreement with other users comments, use the report button, or contact a moderator. Don't deal with it on the thread.

Repeat offenders will take a break from the Motors forum.

Please keep an eye on this post in case of future updates.

Forum Moderators.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement