Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Saw a wite Exige around town about an hour ago. Nice sound.

Exige_fr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

And today from small to big (in order of desireability, best last).......

inrenaultcliosport7141020zh.th.jpg
    As seen in phibsboro

renaultmeganesport15zd.th.jpg
    renaultmeganesport39ib.th.jpg
    Behind me earlier on way to dublin, he was in no hurry or he would have over taken me ;)

dsc008092kh.th.jpg
    dsc008101cu.th.jpg
    dsc008113vw.th.jpg

Phibsboro earlier, note my skillfull photo(paint)shopage :D laptop mouse pad :rolleyes:

It's filthy! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

qz wrote:

At least it's driven

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

Today in Mondello:

Porsche 911 GT2
    Porsche 911 GT3 x2
    Ferrari Testarossa
    Ferrari Boxer
    BMW M6 x2
    BMW M5 (Safety Car)
    Noble M14
    TVR Tuscan

And the cars that were racing:

BTCC
    Porsche 997 GT3 Cup
    Formula BMW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

the RS6 looks so much like a sleeper, you wouldnt guess its a monster :D God I love it! and the M6, God I love it too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

qz wrote:

Filthy enough to miss the no entry sign, I'd say he had a job getting out of the car park :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

ando wrote:
    the RS6 looks so much like a sleeper, you wouldnt guess its a monster
    Yeh your average Joe would walk right by not realising that it's a ferarri beater.

AJ! wrote:
    Today in Mondello:

Porsche 911 GT2
    Porsche 911 GT3 x2
    Ferrari Testarossa
    Ferrari Boxer
    BMW M6 x2
    BMW M5 (Safety Car)
    Noble M14
    TVR Tuscan

And the cars that were racing:

BTCC
    Porsche 997 GT3 Cup
    Formula BMW
    Show us some pics!!! Its mandatory in this thread, you see 2+ nice cars you have to produce the evidence :p

Yeah the RS6 is sweet. Showed a friend earlier and he was like pfft the state of it. But it does 0-100kph in 4.6 second, there somany cars that are capable of that alright. He has yet to show me something thats faster, he said modena which is 4.3sec. I could name a few faster cars but none of them can house a family and shopping in the boot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Ernie Ball

Today was pretty amazing on the car watching front. I saw:

06 BMW M5
    04 BMW M3
    05 Aston Martin DB9 Volante
    05 Maserati Quattroporte

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

Was in Brazil last week. There were loads of strange cars there. Opels were all badged Cheverolets, many of them were kadetts, asconas and the like. Oldies! VW built everything from buggies to double deck buses and big rigs. and the cars were different.. Gol and Santana were commonplace, very few MkIV golfs and only saw 1 passat.

Pic 1 is a gol- brand new, on Corcovado hill Rio
    Pic 2 is the beetle based beach buggy, Buzios, place was full of them
    Pic 3 is a VW LT based tour truck. also in Buzios
    Pic 4 is a Santana (pic from web, didn't get a shot myself)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Drove behind a lovely 06 regd Merc SL 55 AMG yesterday - gorgeous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Is the Santana the old VW that was based on the Mk 1 Passat?

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

They were very like the early passat alright, but they were only 2 or 3 years old. All the switchgear and dials were stock 1987 VW stuff. Strange combinaton. Build quality was nowhere near european standards though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

sharkman wrote:

Ye it's the same car

Jayzus:

M5
    2 x M3
    SL55
    Continental GT + Flying Spur
    DB9

I love Leeson St.!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Jesus, Manchester today :eek:

F430 Spyder
    F430
    Bentley GT's (various)
    CLK 55 AMG cab
    Arnage x3

Gotta love the UK car scene...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

jozi wrote:
    Show us some pics!!! Its mandatory in this thread, you see 2+ nice cars you have to produce the evidence :p
    I've got pictures but I can't get them from my phone to the computer at the moment. I'll post them as soon as I can.

Today in Sandyford I saw Michael Cullens grey Ferrari F430 Spider. I've got pictures and I'll post them soon.

No worries :D

Actually I had forgotten, last wek I saw a Bentley taxi in Sandyford!

• Advertisement

I saw Michael Cullen's F430 the other day too, really nice. He got the 06-D-4300 reg but I did see the Red F430 that got the 06-D-430 reg last week at UCD.

Today I saw this BMW 650 with M6 Alloys, parked beside me at Fitzwilliam Place.

dscn19900dp.jpg
    dscn19918xd.jpg

Can we post Cars in foreign countries? - All these are from Puerto Banus, headng back down first week in June so I'll get more pics then, I heard there's a Murci Barachetta there at the moment.

Hummer with RR Vogue
    dscn08736ru.jpg

SL500 - don't know who was driving, the blonde of the poodle... hehe
    dscn08794qm.jpg

Yellow Gallardo
    dscn09299iy.jpg

Red hummer
    dscn09924fh.jpg

Yellow Murci - love the plate
    hpim09955gh.jpg

I have more pics too of more Hummers, various F430s & 360s, some older Ferraris, Bentleys, a zonda, 2 Diablo SVs, a Diablo 6.0se, a Diablo se30 and more

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

In Dubai a few weeks ago...the 430 is in Ballyliffen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭AlanD

faigs wrote:
    In Dubai a few weeks ago...the 430 is in Ballyliffen.

That 430 is actually a 360.

Dubai is some place for cars.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Can we post Cars in foreign countries? - All these are from Puerto Banus, headng back down first week in June so I'll get more pics then, I heard there's a Murci Barachetta there at the moment.

............saw it ! Its an orange one, I was there for the last ten days ! Been there afew times and the cars are all unreal, mainly hired out though as you see the same car every few days with a different driver, posing up the strip !

Kinda overwhelms you after a while, and it gets hard to spot a classy car amongst all the tack !

I'm not a Ferrari fan or a Brit car fan at all but the nicest two I saw were a DB9 Volante and a Bentley Conti Convertible !

steve06 wrote:
    Today I saw this BMW 560 with M6 Alloys, parked beside me at Fitzwilliam Place.
    Thats not a 5 series given that its missing rear doors. Its a 6er.
    I reckon given its reg that it is a 650i

MercMad wrote:
    ............saw it ! Its an orange one, I was there for the last ten days ! Been there afew times and the cars are all unreal, mainly hired out though as you see the same car every few days with a different driver, posing up the strip !

Kinda overwhelms you after a while, and it gets hard to spot a classy car amongst all the tack !

I'm not a Ferrari fan or a Brit car fan at all but the nicest two I saw were a DB9 Volante and a Bentley Conti Convertible !

There's aparently a silver murci barachetta there too. The yellow murci isn't a hire car, the yellow gallardo is though and to get access to the port you must have a boat or property there so a lot of rent-a-car places don't have port passes - that's why you see the ferrari's parked under the square, they rent them, but then can't show off... hehe. I go down there a few times a year and you get to know the cars, some of the same ferrari's have been there for a few years now. About 4 years in the palace there, there were 2 vipers, a red with white stripes and a Viper GTS, black with silver stripes.

kbannon wrote:
    Thats not a 5 series given that its missing rear doors. Its a 6er.
    I reckon given its reg that it is a 650i
    haha, I typed backwards again, I meant 650 not 560

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

kbannon wrote:
    Actually I had forgotten, last wek I saw a Bentley taxi in Sandyford!
    Yeah I've seen that - some big business man owns it ;)

Also saw an 02 S600 taxi the other day. Bit of an arsey driver - cut me up loads of times between fairview and the gasworks, where he pulled over and the passengers disembarked. I'm gathering thats a business owned taxi too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Saw a Mercedes 600SEL CDI (:confused:) WTF is going on there? Obviously someone made an arse of the badges! It was a taxi and it us up around Dublin Airport last Sunday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement