Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

steve06 wrote:
    All these are from Puerto Banus, headng back down first week in June so I'll get more pics then, I heard there's a Murci Barachetta there at the moment.

I have more pics too of more Hummers, various F430s & 360s, some older Ferraris, Bentleys, a zonda, 2 Diablo SVs, a Diablo 6.0se, a Diablo se30 and more
    I go to Puerto Banus a few times a year. I saw a silver Murcielago Roadster there last summer. Maybe it's the one you're talking about? The yellow Murcielago is always there but like you said a lot of the same cars are always there. Have you got any more pictures?
    no38ox.th.jpg

steve06 wrote:
    I saw Michael Cullen's F430 the other day too, really nice. He got the 06-D-4300 reg but I did see the Red F430 that got the 06-D-430 reg last week at UCD.
    Here's pictures of the Spider.
    image22397ar.th.jpgimage22354yy.th.jpgimage22389qc.th.jpgimage22369hf.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

AlanD wrote:
    That 430 is actually a 360.

Dubai is some place for cars.....

Yeah sorry bout that!

Dubai is indeed a fine place for cars, you'd have to expect it with all the wealth on display in the city. It's an amazing place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

No pix but recently I've seen a Corvette and a Citroen Traction Avant

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

No pix but recently I've seen a Corvette and a Citroen Traction Avant

Mike.

Was the Traction Avant light blue in colour by a mater of chance?

• Advertisement

Nope it was black and part of a classic car convoy (Monday I think) unfortunatly I was so distracted by the Traction I did'nt really notice anything else!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

Was it green with a black roof? Around Blessington or West Wicklow area? If so I know it well, it belongs to a friend. Here's a pic for you.

P1010054.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Aston Martin Vantage on Des Cullen plates passed me on castle street in Bray the other day. Had my stereo up loud and couldn't get the volume or window down in time. Damn I always heard astons had the most orgasmic Engine noise going. Looks like I'll still have to take peoples word for it. :rolleyes:
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Calibos wrote:
    Aston Martin Vantage on Des Cullen plates passed me on castle street in Bray the other day. Had my stereo up loud and couldn't get the volume or window down in time. Damn I always heard astons had the most orgasmic Engine noise going. Looks like I'll still have to take peoples word for it. :rolleyes:
    :D

Hear for yourself.

ds20prefecture I can't sure now but I think the convey was all UK plates.

Mike.

• Advertisement

In Mondello last weekend.
    image22027kl.th.jpgimage22147er.th.jpgimage22094zq.th.jpgimage22106yd.th.jpgimage22087jh.th.jpg
    image22061nn.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

Oh YEES!! Seat Leon Cupra R 225BHP. These cars are sooo incredibly rare in Ireland. Its only the third I've seen in 14 months:

CupraRDublin.jpg

Ferrari...
    image21825ad.th.jpgimage21779qv.th.jpgimage21076ky.th.jpgimage21086zu.th.jpgimage21100bb.th.jpg

ferrarif430087dc.th.jpgferrari550030fo.th.jpgferrari3556uj.th.jpgimage21015dm.th.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Ernie Ball

I saw that yellow one in Donnybrook today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

AJ! wrote:
    ferrari3556uj.th.jpg

Where was that taken? I see a Aston, Porsche and i think a Rolls Royce in the back ground

EDIT: just noticed the 550 has the F355 in the back ground......WHERE????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I think thats the old Des cullen shop in Dublin (rathgar I think?)

jozi wrote:
    Where was that taken? I see a Aston, Porsche and i think a Rolls Royce in the back ground

EDIT: just noticed the 550 has the F355 in the back ground......WHERE????
    Yeah it was Des Cullens old showroom in Rathgar.

AJ! wrote:
    Yeah it was Des Cullens old showroom in Rathgar.

I've never been so upset as I was the day I saw that place replaced by a Spar. I used to pass it every day :( Nice pics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

qz wrote:
    I've never been so upset as I was the day I saw that place replaced by a Spar. I used to pass it every day :( Nice pics.

If you want to see his cars just go the carpark in the Beacon Court Hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

DB9 Volante early this morning, didn't like it I have to say. Also, oddly, no pedestrians turned a blind eye to it all the way into town, confirming to me that it is, actually, completely souless ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Gatster wrote:
    DB9 Volante early this morning, didn't like it I have to say. Also, oddly, no pedestrians turned a blind eye to it all the way into town, confirming to me that it is, actually, completely souless ;)

Ah now Gatster there's no need to be like that, the pedestrians are probably members of the Green Party and don't like cars anyway, I'd be impressed I have to say to see a car like this on the road here considering it costs nearly twice the price here anyway. Not too long ago these cars were only seen in other countries, I wish all the extra VRT and road tax went on the roads though.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,353 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Last Sunday, Malahide Marina. Too many nice cars to mention, but some company (anyone knows who?) was selling a few second hand exotics like a baby Aston and a Lamborghini Gallardo. Gallardo looked better than I thought close up, but it is tiny!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

unkel wrote:
    Last Sunday, Malahide Marina. Too many nice cars to mention, but some company (anyone knows who?) was selling a few second hand exotics like a baby Aston and a Lamborghini Gallardo. Gallardo looked better than I thought close up, but it is tiny!

Yeah , It was Richford http://www.richford.ie/home.php

sharkman wrote:
    Yeah , It was Richford

That's it! Only had a passing glance at the cars as we were late

sharkman wrote:
    Yeah , It was Richford

That's it! Only had a passing glance at the cars as we were late coming and it was pissing rain going :)

steve06 wrote:
    If you want to see his cars just go the carpark in the Beacon Court Hotel

Will do. I've been up to Beacon Court (the beige walls with the waterfall) to have a look see if I could see anything, but to no avail. Cheers!

In Donnybrook today a Ferrari Dino flew past me. I was on the phone when it drove by so I couldn't get a picture.

Saw a Quattroporte, DB9, Hummer...I'll post pics soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

the pedestrians are probably members of the Green Party and don't like cars anyway
    LOL
    You thinking of getting one???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Here's a few from when I was in Silicon Valley

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

lafors wrote:
    Here's a few from when I was in Silicon Valley

And a few more!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement