Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

And 2 minutes ago, a Hummer H2 on 22" chrome wheels.. outside work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

Whereabouts do u work kersh? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Kersh wrote:
    And 2 minutes ago, a Hummer H2 on 22" chrome wheels.. outside work.

I saw that a week ago . . . the driver was a right poser . . . twat ! Paid for his petrol with an American Express Gold Card ! (jealous :rolleyes: )

Hey Sharkman was this you chasing those cars to catch a photo ??? :D

ZEN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

ando wrote:
    nisan_5.jpg

phwarrr

ick

• Registered Users Posts: 65,362 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

ZENER wrote:
    the driver was a right poser . . . twat ! Paid for his petrol with an American Express Gold Card ! (jealous :rolleyes: )

The loser. A winner has this card :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

unkel wrote:

Is that better than a Master Card Zinc ??? :o

ZEN

Hmmm, thats strange, cos he should have an esso card.. for like free fuel (well company paid), maybe he loaned it out for the day. He did the Gumball Rally in it last year, there was a pic in this forum of it in a gumball thread - someone spotted it on holiday - here is the pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

Spotted a BMW 840 in Ennis the other day, I hadn't seen one of the outside of the states before.

Also saw a Bentley Azure in Limerick a few weeks back. They were around the STG£230,000 mark new so I dread to imagine what they'd be in euro.

@Kersh - a Frenchie is trying to contact your cousin to send him some pics of his kid on the roof of the hummer :)

Gumball3000-016.jpg

Really? How do you know that - I better get him and see then :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

unkel wrote:

Incorrect . A winner has an American Express Black Card

zener , Did you see the Hummer in Swords , If so its a mate of mine , he got MacFattens one .

Ah , I know his brother Bren (hangs around with my sis, and my mate who has the veilside rx7), hes dead sound.

Kersh wrote:
    Ah , I know his brother Bren (hangs around with my sis, and my mate who has the veilside rx7), hes dead sound.
    You talking bout Robbie ???

No, His brother Brendan. Afaik Brens' bro bought McFattens hummer. Bren hangs around with my sis and some of my mates.

Sorry guys I got it wrong. The Hummer in the pics are his 'other' Hummer, The one outside here is his brand new 05 one. :rolleyes: ;)

Kersh wrote:
    Really? How do you know that - I better get him and see then :)

Here
    sharkman wrote:
    Incorrect . A winner has an American Express Black Card

Aye that's the one - never knew it was called black! Invitation only and you have to spend about $150000 a year on it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Two days ago in Puerto Banus (a harbour in Spain), I saw two Hummer H2´s, Ferrari F430, F360, 3 Cayenne Turbo´s, Hummer H2, Rolls Royce, Merc Sl55, Cl55, E55, Bentley Azure, Continental T, 2 4.8 X5´s and a few 911´s.

The place is like a miniature Monte Carlo with 200ft superyachts and the best carpark I´ve ever seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

thats a nice hummer with the chromes,whoever owns that should have got 24's or 26" chromes they would have looked class.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

qz wrote:
    Wow, the exterior looks very modern for something that was built in the 30's.

Really? I think it's typical thirties - all smoothed and futuristic. The car could hit 110mph, which was pretty astonishing for a road car at the time.

unkel wrote:
    Here

Aye that's the one - never knew it was called black! Invitation only and you have to spend about $150000 a year on it

Yeah , a friend of mine has one , You would want to see the jaw's drop when he produces it in shops . Shop assisistants going weak all over the place . :D

• Advertisement

i wonot mind going to that harbour in spain:D

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

drdre wrote:
    i wonot mind going to that harbour in spain:D

Having been to both Peurto Banus and Monaco, Monaco is better for the shear number of top-end cars. It's a different world really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

John2002 wrote:
    Monaco is better for the shear number of top-end cars. It's a different world really.

agreed without doubt - no other place in the world like it :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

stretched hummer limo

coolest thing ive ever seen. Was outside the pub yesteday, had a look round it, mini bar and 3 tvs in the thing!

The boot is miniscule though, enough room for a fire extinguisher and thats about it.

7 miles to the gallon, id say thats about the length of the thing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

eljono wrote:
    Two days ago in Puerto Banus (a harbour in Spain), I saw two ........ and the best carpark I´ve ever seen.

LOL - yeah, I agree, all carparks should be made that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Silver Bentley Continental GT 05 Dub reg in Drogheda. Very nice. No pictures as I was driving behind it. Turned off before the M1 which was a pity as I would have liked to see him open it up a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Jag Mk2 in Fermoy, I was only stopping there on my way home from a race and caught a glimpse of it

i just seen a hummer h2 limo outside westwood gym in dublin today. i didnot have a camera to take pic,but i am gettin a camera fone tommorrow so if its there i will take a pic and put it up. it was a hummer from belgium with mach 3 shaver advertisments on the side. i think it was for there competition or something:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Dutch registered Citroen H Van on N25 between Waterford and Dungarvan. It was gold!

Mike.

• Advertisement

Aston Martin DB9 in Fashion City, Ballymount, 04d. Nice.. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement